What's new

Illegal barriers Punjab Govt said? What about this?

bro u didnt asnwer my question??? i am asking you for the thrid time .. if u were beaten up by police infront of ur house will ur pranets will come out to help u ... u asked me the question and now u r running away from it
Exactly thats what I am asking, how many youngsters were there in front of the gate when police was storming it. I could count just one.

So whats the point? outside every official institution you see barriers? if you pass outside the rangers HQ you could see how it is fortified....In Karachi every thrid street has installed barriers outside their houses. I would like to question, if killing is illegal and everybody is doing it does it make it legal? If PTI can run to courts for stopping RWP metero, whats stopping them from filing complain against barriers placed at all the places? May be because after that Zaman park and KPK will also have to obey the order.

PTI went to courts against illegal road block outside Bilawal house in Karachi, PTI won the case. What happened next? Was Court, Govt or Police about to remove that illegal wall? Zilch!!! PTI protested outside that wall for days after that only one side of road was opened. :lol: This shows the Judiciary and our system's competence.

And these barriers outside NS residence aren't new, they were there even when NS didn't hold any public office. What about that Gullu Butt? :azn:

PTI went to courts against illegal road block outside Bilawal house in Karachi, PTI won the case. What happened next? Was Court, Govt or Police about to remove that illegal wall? Zilch!!! PTI protested outside that wall for days after that only one side of road was opened. :lol: This shows the Judiciary and our system's competence.

And these barriers outside NS residence aren't new, they were there even when NS didn't hold any public office. What about that Gullu Butt? :azn:
And how did they get washed out....you should also mention that....Again PTI's MNA hasn't even done a single thing or development activity in the area. May be because Dr.Alvi is also only available on twitter like most of the PTI leadership.

And how did they get washed out....you should also mention that....Again PTI's MNA hasn't even done a single thing or development activity in the area. May be because Dr.Alvi is also only available on twitter like most of the PTI leadership.

Diverting from original topic once again, I see. :lol: What's the point of dragging PTI's MNA into this thread, desperation to troll? :woot:

You keep posting useless rants all over the forum whole day, yet at the end of the day, you whine the most about rants being posted on this forum. Grow up Gullu Butt.. :lol:

Is that making a no go area doesn't make it legal just because others are doing it and don't get caught...

Btw reply nahi kia kay kab ja rahay ho petrol bomb marnay raiwind par....Ya woh bhee bongi mari thee?

Spare us the BS, police also knows illegal barriers in and around raiwind palace, sharif houses in Model Town, rana sana house in Faisalabad...you are out of excuses. How about you report your pml-n leaders of illegal doing i dare you approach police/judiciary about it would you now that you know sharif bros and his party members have barriers outside their homes and offices, you won't because you are their blind worshiper.

Btw shabaz sharif kab apney bongi par amal kar rahahai, BARI BONGI mari thi zardari ko streets par ghasteetayin gey.

Last edited:
So whats the point? outside every official institution you see barriers? if you pass outside the rangers HQ you could see how it is fortified....In Karachi every thrid street has installed barriers outside their houses. I would like to question, if killing is illegal and everybody is doing it does it make it legal? If PTI can run to courts for stopping RWP metero, whats stopping them from filing complain against barriers placed at all the places? May be because after that Zaman park and KPK will also have to obey the order.
Ok let me start with this:

Hadd hoti hai intahai jahalat ki!

People got killed and aap ko mazaq samajh ra hai? The point is not only about the barriers but the lives that were lost...Maybe for you loosing someone is everyday activity and not worth any sentiment well let me break it to you for many of us it is not!!

Jub koi galati hoti hai instead of kabul kerna aap ko PTI pay attack kerna zaiada aqalmandi ka rasta nazar ara hai? I mean whats to stop them from filing a complain and jub woh kerain gay aik aur thread khulay gi PTI nay file ki complain! WTH is wrong with you people!

Killing kiya aap ka doosra naam ban gi hai that it doesnt deserve to be questioned?

Get this in your head!

Police ko kiya zaroorat thi udher ja ker barriers remove kernay ki...Hum zaroorat ka pooch rahay hain ...woh bhi itni raat ko

Theek hai remove kero but aam logon ko marnay ki kiya zaroorat thee? Was there no other way to curb the situation?

And jub situation out of control ho giya tha which moron asked for blind shooting?

What the hell was the stupid guy doing vandalizing things while the police watched? Baap ki daysht hai kiya?

And finally, when everything went down the drain who called that guy from Isb to clean up the mess by "changing doc reports"??

People gave vote to a creature and that creature is answerable to the people any time of the day! So wake up and stop acting like baap ka raaj hai kuch bhi kerlain gay and criticize other people!

aye haye, ok here is the thing.
Ethically speaking, yes they are public servant, we have put them in that place, they should be protecting us, not the other way around.unfortunately that is the norm in Pakistan. Be it a CSP/ Bureaucrat/ Commisoner, SSP. ASP, they have forgotten the ethical value that they are meant to serve the general public, ease things are the public, not sit in their offices while a common man is standing in a long queue to get his problem sorted and only to face the wrath of 12 Grade clerk.

Coming back to the video, then as long as one is covered by the appropriate paper work, i dont see anything wrong with barriers, it it a public place , govt property or private....
I can post a snap of a Street / Road in Westridge in Rwp Cantt, where barriers have been placed, and the locals have sought the proper permission. The only issue was that road was being used by School van drivers at rush hours as a shortcut and causing problem for the locals...
Barriers are not even the question, If TuQ had appropriate paperwork then DCO/ Commissioner was on the wrong and should be punshed, after all orders mus have come from his office, and not the Police to remove the barriers
this is the problem har koi govt ko apna haq samajh bhatha hai!

Spare us the BS, police also knows illegal barriers in and around raiwind palace, sharif houses in Model Town, rana sana house in Faisalabad...you are out of excuses. How about you report your pml-n leaders of illegal doing i dare you approach police/judiciary about it would you now that you know sharif bros and his party members have barriers outside their homes and offices, you won't because you are their blind worshiper.

Btw shabaz sharif kab apney bongi par amal kar rahahai, BARI BONGI mari thi zardari ko streets par ghasteetayin gey.
It seems like you know more than the most on this forum.....nevermind....

ن لیگ کا کارکن ہونے کے لئے زہنی پسماندگی اور پستی کا ہونا ضروری ہے

پٹواری جہالت کی اس کفیت کا نام ہے جس میں انسان 11 لوگوں کو بے دردی سے قتل کرنے کو بھی ڈیفنڈ کر سکتا ہے

As far as killing 7 people with direct fire is concerned then that is legally covered. Police had a mob rushing towards them and they were threat to their life, mob had already killed one officer so they retaliated with four in self defence.....
The only weak link is laathi charge, gulu butt bhai sb and the circumstances leading to riot.....
Ok let me start with this:

People got killed and aap ko mazaq samajh ra hai? The point is not only about the barriers but the lives that were lost...Maybe for you loosing someone is everyday activity and not worth any sentiment well let me break it to you for many of us it is not!!

Jub koi galati hoti hai instead of kabul kerna aap ko PTI pay attack kerna zaiada aqalmandi ka rasta nazar ara hai? I mean whats to stop them from filing a complain and jub woh kerain gay aik aur thread khulay gi PTI nay file ki complain! WTH is wrong with you people!

Killing kiya aap ka doosra naam ban gi hai that it doesnt deserve to be questioned?

Get this in your head!

Police ko kiya zaroorat thi udher ja ker barriers remove kernay ki...Hum zaroorat ka pooch rahay hain ...woh bhi itni raat ko

Theek hai remove kero but aam logon ko marnay ki kiya zaroorat thee? Was there no other way to curb the situation?

And jub situation out of control ho giya tha which moron asked for blind shooting?

What the hell was the stupid guy doing vandalizing things while the police watched? Baap ki daysht hai kiya?

And finally, when everything went down the drain who called that guy from Isb to clean up the mess by "changing doc reports"??

People gave vote to a creature and that creature is answerable to the people any time of the day! So wake up and stop acting like baap ka raaj hai kuch bhi kerlain gay and criticize other people!

this is the problem har koi govt ko apna haq samajh bhatha hai!

@Akheilos he is blinded by noon league's love and worship. Funny part he is out of excuses.

hasnain worshipper of sharifs...whole Pakistan knows it, only you are blinded but carry on you are out of excuses bokhlat ka shikar ho tum noon league walay.

Section 106 of Pakistan Penal Code-PPC | Right of private defence against deadly assault when there is risk of harm to innocent person:
If in the exercise of the right of private defence against an assault which reasonably causes the apprehension of death, the defender be so situated that he cannot effectually exercise that right without risk of harm to an innocent person, his right of private defence extends to the running of that risk.
Illustration
A is attacked by a mob who attempt to murder him. He can not effectually exercise his right of private defence with out firing on the mob, and he cannot fire without risk of harming young children who are mingled with the mob. A commits no offence if by so firing he harms any of the children.

Do you guys have anything else to contribute than emotional rants....
Maybe if you quoted more than the beginning of my post ...oh wait you have no answers hence you didnt quote...Gotcha!

As far as killing 7 people with direct fire is concerned then that is legally covered. Police had a mob rushing towards them and they were threat to their life, mob had already killed one officer so they retaliated with four in self defence.....
The only weak link is laathi charge, gulu butt bhai sb and the circumstances leading to riot.....
Section 106 of Pakistan Penal Code-PPC | Right of private defence against deadly assault when there is risk of harm to innocent person:
If in the exercise of the right of private defence against an assault which reasonably causes the apprehension of death, the defender be so situated that he cannot effectually exercise that right without risk of harm to an innocent person, his right of private defence extends to the running of that risk.
Illustration
A is attacked by a mob who attempt to murder him. He can not effectually exercise his right of private defence with out firing on the mob, and he cannot fire without risk of harming young children who are mingled with the mob. A commits no offence if by so firing he harms any of the children.
Ok right to shoot at those people who were in the mob...what about the video of the people shot while standing at the barriers? what threat were the women?

secondly they should have used rubber bullets and not shot on the head ...execution style

the question to that gullo butt still stands though....

in sha ALLAH mere ALLAH ne chaha to un logon ko ic ki szaa zroor ibrat naak mle gi jin logon ne ye kea aur krwaya.i trust & faith on ALLAH

Maybe if you quoted more than the beginning of my post ...oh wait you have no answers hence you didnt quote...Gotcha!

Ok right to shoot at those people who were in the mob...what about the video of the people shot while standing at the barriers? what threat were the women?

secondly they should have used rubber bullets and not shot on the head ...execution style

the question to that gullo butt still stands though....
Yes, as i said above, Butt is one of the weak links, they would have got away with everything, the women ,the youth , the old. But thanks to the uncontrolled media, they got everything on camera.
What i personally believe is, it was not SS who gave the orders but, Law Min Rana Sanaullah, who for his personal hatred felt threatened by TuQ.
SS and Ch. Nisar are the smart ones UK in pmln, in fact they always advice NS not to engage people like tuq.....
Just look at PPP, how they handled TuQ, SS skilled have done the same but thanks to Sanaullah, everything is a list cause.....
As far as killing women ate concerned then read the section 106, killing innocents in the heat PDF mob attack is no offence

Back
Top Bottom