What's new

Illegal Immigrants Deportation Operation.

You should say thank you to Pakistan for hosting your people for so long. You are thankless and ungrateful and you should know God appreciates humility which you have none it seems as your ilk keep wishing ill on others. The west humiliated you for 20 years and I am sure God wanted that because he doesn't like you either :lol:
The level of self entitlement on display here is alarming.
- Squatting on another country is our right.
- Squatting on others land is our right.
- Squatting while committing crime is our right.
- Squatting while declaring war on host state is also our right.
- Deportation as a result of the above is cruelty, injustice, "indignified" and will lead to consequnces.

This should be taken as a lesson that action should be taken at the first step otherwise it will lead to second, third and so on.

No we won't. Thanks for feeling sad on our behalf. But you can continue the process of deportation (in a civilized and humanely fashion though).
Whatever it is that you stand for bro there is no basis to it.

Your “supposed” nation doesn’t accept Islam.. You tried democracy and your very democrat leader is in handcuffs. Right now you are ruled by a dictatorship without a foundation.

You know what I am saying is the truth, but why do you persist? What is the justification to your ideals, 76 years and still nothing, while we figured out ours in a matter of minutes. Allah is our lord, Muhammad is our Prophet, and Sharia is our path.

But I suppose you want to see another 20 years of misery and corruption before you come to the same conclusion as me or are you one of those who are stubborn like the people of Nuh and believe that somehow man made rules are going to fix your problems.

when brother are you going to realize that Islam is the truth and this is the only way. You know we don’t have problems with the people of Pakistan, just the leaders and it’s systems. Or is it that you want to see the corruption to reach its height until there is nothing but absolute violence?

Should've done long time ago, majority of Terrorists attacks are done by Afghans and by in large the Pashtoon's, Pakistan has paid a huge price because of Pashtoon's, any Pashtoon nationalist or lover is free to go to Afghanistan, now you have the Taliban Govt there and no one is invading them, go there and build you Pashtoon Utopia there, Leave Pakistan alone.

Whatever it is that you stand for bro there is no basis to it.

Your “supposed” nation doesn’t accept Islam.. You tried democracy and your very democrat leader is in handcuffs. Right now you are ruled by a dictatorship without a foundation.

You know what I am saying is the truth, but why do you persist? What is the justification to your ideals, 76 years and still nothing, while we figured out ours in a matter of minutes. Allah is our lord, Muhammad is our Prophet, and Sharia is our path.

But I suppose you want to see another 20 years of misery and corruption before you come to the same conclusion as me or are you one of those who are stubborn like the people of Nuh and believe that somehow man made rules are going to fix your problems.

when brother are you going to realize that Islam is the truth and this is the only way. You know we don’t have problems with the people of Pakistan, just the leaders and it’s systems. Or is it that you want to see the corruption to reach its height until there is nothing but absolute violence?
I don't want to criticize your preaching but how do you practice what you preach in godless, man made Canada?

They're going to start an ethnic riot in sindh if they continue to operate the way they're operating
Sindhi political class has to be the lowest IQ out of all 🇵🇰 political classes

First they started mqm with their antics now they'll start another pashtun version of it just because sindh police SUCKS at their job

People are leaving from Punjab, kpk too but you're not hearing stories of ott cruelty/ braindead policing
90% of these stories are coming out of sindh

I understand their frustrations with migration and I support their efforts 110% but there's a smart way of going about this with minimal problems

Only other place with braindead policing can probably be Balochistan but I doubt Afghans are leaving Balochistan anytime soon as they're so heavily involved in the provincial bureaucracy ( directly through ethno parties or their remnants)

We need to either stop this madness, take the time to come up with a much better plan or slow down significantly

Last edited:
what does 'identified by mapping' mean?
All registered refugees reside in UNHCR camps. Those outside of those zones, undocumented are illegal and will be DEPORTED.

1699358948497.png

How much impact this has on Pushtun politics on both sides of Durand line, will be interesting to see in coming decades. Pakistan has used nuclear option. Let's see how dust settles.
@Windjammer what we were discussing earlier... :lol: :lol: :lol:
1699359050402.png

Last edited:
what is the criteria for judging who is afghan, Pakistani
door to door searching of every single household? not possible
Raiding known afghan colonies? I guess
every pashto, dari speaker in Hazaras case has to carry a national ID at all times to identify themselves as legal residents?
sounds like a recipe for disaster to me
For example in an alternate universe - imagine going to Karachi and authorities asking urdu speaker to carry a national ID at all times so they can deport illegal indian muslims while your other country men won't have to do that, apply this logic to other groups too

people with no documentation are a problem for any country dont get it twisted, hell even Taliban are worried about the influx of undocumented country men coming back so we have a legitimate issue at hand
but LEA's should come up with better tactics or else itll create even more problems for everyday people as if bone crushing inflation wasnt enough

Last edited:
I wonder where that Binglo troll cheering for Afghanistan is. He was placing his bets on Afghanistan "overtaking" Pakistan after he got butt-hurt when Pakistanis rejecting him and his compatriot claims that Banglash!t is a "better" country than Pakistan.

I wonder when their own people will be deported from Pakistan as well. Why are they even there?

Some afghans are going to get revenge becuase pak corrupt police stole their houses and items even though some of these guys had nadra cards.

Back
Top Bottom