What's new

Illegal Immigrants Deportation Operation.

Because we are doing this so hastily in just one month instead of taking a year for proper planning

They're not allowed to bring in more than 50k PKR nor their livestock, and you can't sell anything at market value within a month. This is what I mean when I say we're causing permanent PR damage by acting in this manner.

We're Pakistanis; we're the good guys. This is not how responsible nations act. Don't let the actions of an unelected caretaker government tarnish Pakistan's reputation

We have done enough

The Afghans are our ENEMIES
They are as bad as the Hindus
We have done enough

I think TTP Chitral attack was final straw

Because we are doing this so hastily in just one month instead of taking a year for proper planning

They're not allowed to bring in more than 50k PKR nor their livestock, and you can't sell anything at market value within a month. This is what I mean when I say we're causing permanent PR damage by acting in this manner.

We're Pakistanis; we're the good guys. This is not how responsible nations act. Don't let the actions of an unelected caretaker government tarnish Pakistan's reputation

Yeah even the big @Muslim account on Instagram started to take notice of that and it just gave Pakistan a really bad look.

The War in Afghanistan is over so people should be gradually repatriated but to just let everyone in earlier and then do a complete 180 is peak stupidity.

As usual the Pakistani institutions lack foresight and strategic planning.

All the overseas folks here, who seem to be to overflowing with Afghan sympathy should take them and give them a place where they live, in their neighborhoods.

Afghans are a huge problem, just see Islamabad, entire demography of that city has been changed, plus the crime and drugs the Afghans usually bring.

This not the right way to treat them. I am against this decision.

As much as I like the decision, I still care for the ones who are born on this soil. Some of them don't even speak a word of Pashto. Specially the Afghans who were born in Karachi.

And before anyone put any label on me, I am Karachite and we all know that people of Karachi suffered the most due to long lasting impacts of Soviet-Afghan wars.

A country where decisions from top to bottom are made on basis of political maneuvering, these types of decisions are just to fool us all for the time being and I am already seeing effects of that here. Banana Republic at its finest.

Just tell me why these decisions were not made in the past when things were much worse in terms of security in the country? Times have changed.

I think they are sending refugees back to pressure the Afghan Taliban about the TTP issue. Afghans already hate Pakistan a lot and this will make it worse.

This is the only good thing Asim Munir is doing. These Afghans need to be deported and there should be no leniency. Many of them are involved in terrorism and all sorts of crimes. Afghanistan will never be happy with Pak even if Pak handovers KPK and parts of Baluchistan to Afghans.

Afghanistan will never be happy with Pak even if Pak handovers KPK and parts of Baluchistan to Afghans.
F94hcqkbkAEGeD7.jpg

100%, they have mental issues
But my argument is for doing it the 'right way' through proper procedures and planning over a period of time. One month is simply not enough for either the illegal migrants nor the GOP.

Be fair

Last edited:
View attachment 967410
100%, they have mental issues
But my argument is for doing it the 'right way' through proper procedures and planning over a period of time. One month is simply not enough for either the illegal migrants nor the GOP.

Be fair

They let them in, robbed them and then told them to go back or die.

Last edited:
The quicker you get rid of afghans, the quicker you can control deshatgardi

Pakistan doesn't have months or years

Your mistake is thinking of afghanis as fellow Muslims and brothers

You need to start thinking of afghanis as ENEMIES, or Hindus from the west then you will understand them better

They have always hated you

Pakistan has helped them enough, Afghan is at peace now, so they can go home

Our aim should now be, to start removing refugees and afghanis who obtained I.D cards by deceit or payment

Nadra needs funding to get this done

What we need with the afghanis is not bullshit about brotherhood,, BECAUSE THEIR IS NONE

What we need is a fair transactional relationship,, based on trade and mutual understanding and benefit

So if they can help or benefit us, then we will help bad benefit them

The free ride is over namak harams,,
Enemies of Pakistan should not receive a shred of mercy

Our aim should now be, to start removing refugees and afghanis who obtained I.D cards by deceit or payment

This. I don't how many got through since this scam was uncovered. Better play it safe and deport every Afghan and start over with visas.

Just sad that people who have lived for three generations are being deported now when dollars are stop flowing

Something that should have been done in 1990s or early mid 2000s but no .at that time we had dollars keeping the politicians warm

Now you are deporting Mr.x whose father was also borned in Pakistan!!

Just doesn't make any sense

My guess it's just a ploy to get dollars flowing back
It should make sense to you when Afghani descent travels on Pakistani passport but never lets go of the hatred against Pakistan.

The quicker you get rid of afghans, the quicker you can control deshatgardi

Pakistan doesn't have months or years

Your mistake is thinking of afghanis as fellow Muslims and brothers

You need to start thinking of afghanis as ENEMIES, or Hindus from the west then you will understand them better

They have always hated you

Pakistan has helped them enough, Afghan is at peace now, so they can go home

What we need with the afghanis is not bullshit about brotherhood,, BECAUSE THEIR IS NONE

What we need is a fair transactional relationship,, based on trade and mutual understanding and benefit

So if they can help or benefit us, then we will help bad benefit them

The free ride is over namak harams,,
Enemies of Pakistan should not receive a shred of mercy
Agreed

14 out of 23 suicide bombers were illegals and it is high time that everyone is accounted for. The terrorists need to be deported along with their sympathizers. Genuine refugees should be separated especially the registered law abiding ones.
correct

🔺- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝.

- On the final day of the deadline, 21,000 Afghan citizens returned to Afghanistan via Torkham, and plans were put in place for a significant operation against illegal foreign residents in Pakistan.

- Immediately following the deadline, a crackdown commenced in Karachi. The police took action near the Saddar area, detaining four illegal immigrants and taking them to the police station.

- At the holding center, NADRA staff will collect the biometric data of detained Afghan citizens, who will then be transferred to Afghan authorities via Torkham.

- Government officials have arranged for a non-stop train to transport Afghans from Karachi to the Chaman border via Rohri.

- Due to security concerns in Balochistan, a special train will depart from Karachi in the evening, travel overnight through Sindh, and return to Sindh during the day before reaching Balochistan.

- During the initial three days of the operation against foreign residents, 10 buses will transport 500 Afghans daily to Chaman, while 780 to 800 Afghans will return daily by train.

- Authorities have stated that the deadline for illegal residents to leave the country will not be extended.
Glad this step is being taken

how many years these Afghans need to return to their homeland ? Its all over as the peace has returned and its Pakistan not AFGHNISTAN where any one can love without any visa , just by a lip service these guys will not return even after 20 years. so its better to leave and get a visa if u want to come in for trade , education , health services etc .
There are hordes and gangs of Afghanis inside Pakistan with deep pockets, weapons and other assets. They should be on the list but I doubt they will be removed.

This is very heartbreaking.

The country population is 250 million. How will 33k people be a burden? Pakistan should be a country of benevolence, of compassion. The country has lost its soul. It wants to resolve every issue with force and arm twisting.

The military was using Afghan refugee crisis and giving tours to Hollywood stars in early 80s as it was getting dollars. It then joined second American war at the expense of these refugees, again for dollars. It seems now that Americans are gone and it has lost interest in this cheap prostitute called Pakistan army, the state is now showing its real face.

The refugee inflow should have been regulated. It never was. The illegal Afghans were given Pakistani passports by corrupt bureaucracy. Then many of these were caught smuggling drugs and were hanged in Saudi Arabia giving bad name to Pakistan. Then the state never thought to regularize and document these refugees. All of a sudden, it has started deporting them.

If Americans offer them dollars right now, this deportation will stop.

The relationship with the afghanis from now on is TRANSACTIONAL

They have to give Pakistan some benefit, In order to receive some benefit

Anyone with a bleeding heart can go fcuk off, plenty of time, effort, millions of refugees have been allowed into Pakistan for NO BENEFIT and throughout they have hated us and attacked us

Again Chitral attack was the final.straw,,

No more,, get the afghanis out,, set up a very strong visa scheme, and only allow people who can give the country BENEFIT

if anyone loves the afghans, great you can go with them and live in Afghanistan and see how they treat you being a Pakistani

Back
Top Bottom