What's new

I'm a Conquistador :D

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I'm in Santiago de Chile right now and participate in a chilean TV production. I'm so happy about this. :D

Its a historic flick and i play Conquistador Pedro de Valdivia. He led the foundation of Santiago and started crushing down the local Mapuche natives. The movie concentrates on Ines de Suarez, the female Conquistador who saved Santiago when the Mapuche attacked. So all in all in have maybe 10 minutes Screentime.

Im quite nervous because its first time for me to realy act and i dont want appear like i read my text down or overact.

P.s. also those who dont like me can watch it since there will be a scene where one of the natives knocks me out with a punch at my head. ;)

guessing from the script valdivia was pretty arrogant towards the natives and selfcentered. he won but almost fucked up and Ines saved the day for him and the spanish. soooo i think not that hard for me xD

@waz @EgyptianAmerican @flamer84 @Vergennes

I'm in Santiago de Chile right now and participate in a chilean TV production. I'm so happy about this. :D

Its a historic flick and i play Conquistador Pedro de Valdivia. He led the foundation of Santiago and started crushing down the local Mapuche natives. The movie concentrates on Ines de Suarez, the female Conquistador who saved Santiago when the Mapuche attacked. So all in all in have maybe 10 minutes Screentime.

Im quite nervous because its first time for me to realy act and i dont want appear like i read my text down or overact.

P.s. also those who dont like me can watch it since there will be a scene where one of the natives knocks me out with a punch at my head. ;)

guessing from the script valdivia was pretty arrogant towards the natives and selfcentered. he won but almost fucked up and Ines saved the day for him and the spanish. soooo i think not that hard for me xD

So you are an actor bro? Is that a hobby or an occupation if so? Anyway, cheers for you.

Well, I guess have fun murdering the Natives of the new world?

el_conquistador_by_wredwrat.jpg

Pictures ? :p:

I always wanted to do reenactement.

Good luck brother.

You sound a tough guy. M sure you gonna crack this one really good.

So you are an actor bro? Is that a hobby or an occupation if so? Anyway, cheers for you.

i never acted before. I modeled at some events and was hired to play im commercials but never had this opportunity.

Well, I guess have fun murdering the Natives of the new world?

el_conquistador_by_wredwrat.jpg

its called acting brother. I dont murder anyone.

Don't worry, I know Italians can't kill anything.:partay:

Oh i'm sure the libyans, ethiopians and turkish who lived in libya would argue with you about that. They always complain because the massacres our troops did there.

Anyways...im on Chiloe now. Thats an island in southern chile. I didnt even know it existed. The landscape is awesome and the hotel a blast!

Oh i'm sure the libyans, ethiopians and turkish who lived in libya would argue with you about that. They always complain because the massacres our troops did there.

Let's be honest here, you just got other Turks,Libyans,Ethopians to kill their comrades for you.

The italian military is just not that competent I'm afraid:undecided:. They should stick with search and rescue.:-)

Watch out for the earth quakes

I know. I think Chile gets the worst earthquakes. But its such a beautiful country.

I only have a few minutes screentime but it takes hours to make. :/ I think about asking them if i can prolong my stay so i can visit the country. We have a scene at the Atacama desert and im super excited about that area.

I know. I think Chile gets the worst earthquakes. But its such a beautiful country.

I only have a few minutes screentime but it takes hours to make. :/ I think about asking them if i can prolong my stay so i can visit the country. We have a scene at the Atacama desert and im super excited about that area.

Your already there? Whats the name of the movie?

p.s. just went out bed and did some cardio. while jogging down the trail near the shore i saw two swans...both white but their neck and head was black? I dont know if i go nuts but they really had a black head and neck. Awesome birds and had two babies with them.

Back
Top Bottom