What's new

Im Feeling So Shamefull That These Are PAKISTANIS

This is 3rd class show..dude why are you so sensitive..just chill.

What's the big deal? If you don't like something don't watch it. Use your remote to change the channel.

It's entertainment by paid actors and actresses. What's the big deal? People pay for cable tv to be entertained. If anybody finds any of the shows to be offensive, the solution is simple. Just switch the channel. If the show ratings drop due to lack of viewership then the show gets dropped. If the show remains then it proves that it is popular with plenty of people.

i uploaded indian shows becoz i wanna tell them it is not happening only in pak anyway

The reason why you see people like these in shows like this is because in Pakistan, NO person from a decent family background would go on a show like this!

Honestly, the show is full of retards because that is what it attracts!

Decent people wouldn't waste their time with this nonsense!

Our culture is very much against exhibitionism, so shows like this are not considered good in our culture!

every one including me think that's not a bog deal but as we know today media effects so much , Just changing each channel in search of Good one is not enough protest.

Why the fake shows get popularity in or society rather then a nice shows? Thats matter ..

we need to change our mind set too ..

The upper crust have a name for this kind of behaviour,

"Enlightened Moderation".!!!

well said :agree:

it is worse case of "Enlightened Moderation" , we do that we don't want to do but we can't take ourselves apart from these things because of confusions in our minds. Confusions about which is right & which is wrong ..
:undecided:

every one including me think that's not a bog deal but as we know today media effects so much , Just changing each channel in search of Good one is not enough protest.

Why the fake shows get popularity in or society rather then a nice shows? Thats matter ..

we need to change our mind set too ..

Sorry, but these fake shows are hilarious. No one is going to turn on the TV to seek knowledge anymore. Have you seen what they did to the Discovery channel? Look at it 10 years ago and now look at it today. 'Mythbusters and 'Dirty Jobs' are barely educational, but they are entertaining.

I haven't actually sat down and watched television by myself, in the comfort of my own home in months, but when I get the brief half hour, I find myself immersed.

Nice shows get canceled because they are unbelievably boring.

Pakistan needs more shows that will make it go :lol::lol: rather than :cry::cry: and :lazy::lazy: .

Back
Top Bottom