What's new

I'm not just a valley in the mountains..

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

If you want to find a friend, then where do you live?
One love is love, which friends say neelam.
۔۔۔۔۔۔
One of the most popular memories of the valley of neelum is also that when I am in the middle of the night at the chill of the nail nail, the half-Wing T-shirt, smoking cigarettes, the light of the moon.
Slow step on the way it was running.
The exile of the heart was on its peak

Suddenly one I felt that someone is calling my name

___"Ali"___
___"Ali"___

___" look at me __ I am the onl

۔۔۔۔۔۔
One of the most popular memories of the valley of neelum is also that when I am in the middle of the night at the chill of the nail nail, the half-Wing T-shirt, smoking cigarettes, the light of the moon.

___"Ali"___
___"Ali"___

70746123_2806981022680697_2403722745499090944_n.jpg

70480557_2806981062680693_6132011682802696192_n.jpg

Explore the Beauty of Pakistan

میں فقط پہاڑوں میں گھِری ایک وادی نہیں ہوں۔۔۔۔

ہو جائے جو دیدارِ یار تو کہاں یاس و الم رہتے ہیں
اِک سفینہء محبت ہے، جِسے یار لوگ نیلم کہتے ہیں
۔۔۔۔۔۔
وادیِ نیلم سے جُڑی بے شمار یادوں میں سے ایک یاد یہ بھی ہے کہ جب میں رات کے پچھلے پہر اڑنگ کیل کی یخ بستہ فضا میں، ہاف بازو ٹی شرٹ پہنے، سگریٹ سے سگریٹ سُلگاتے ہوئے, جگمگاتے چودھویں کے چاند کی روشنی میں۔۔۔۔
دھیرے دھیرے قدم اٹھاتے بے مقصد چلتا جا رہا تھا۔۔
قلب کی آوارگی اپنے عروج پر تھی۔۔۔۔۔

اچانک ایک مجھے محسوس ہوا کہ کوئی میرا نام پکار رہا ہے۔۔۔۔

___"علی"___
___"علی"___

___"اِّدھر دیکھو__میری طرف__میں ہی ہوں وہ جسکے لیئے تم لاہور سے مشقتیں جھیلتے ہر تین ماہ بعد آ موجود ہوتے ہو____ دیکھو مُجھے ___ اس پورے چاند کی روشنی میں دیکھو مُجھے ____ اس ہوا میں محسوس کرو مُجھے ____ ڈرو نہیں کہ آج تُمہاری محبوب تم سے ہمکلام ہے ____ میں ہی ہوں وہ نیلم ___ جو صدیوں سے خاموشی کی چادر اوڑھے سو رہی تھی ___ ہاں ___ تُمہاری دیوانگی نے مُجھے جگا دیا___ آؤ __ مُجھ سے باتیں کرو___ اپنی اِس محبوب سے باتیں کرو ___ جِسکے لیئے تُم یوں دوڑے چلے آتے ہو۔۔۔

میں دیوانہ وار اِدھر اُدھر دیکھے جا رہا تھا۔۔۔۔ وہ آواز میرے دِل سے نکل رہی تھی اور دِماغ میں دم توڑ رہی تھی ۔۔

____"علی"____

مُجھے ڈُھونڈو___مُجھے تلاش کرو___ میں تُمہارے اندر ہی کہیں ہوں___مُجھے محسوس کرو___مُجھے دیکھنے والے تو روز دن رات مُجھے دیکھتے ہیں مگر مُجھے محسوس نہیں کر پاتے___مُجھے محسوس کرو___ان جزبوں کو ہوا دو جو تُمہیں یہاں کھینچ لاتے ہیں___لوگوں کے لیئے میں پہاڑوں میں گھِری ایک وادی ہوں___کوئی مُجھے مری کے پہاڑوں سے تشبیح دیتا ہے تو کوئی ناران کے پہاڑوں سے مِلاتا ہے___تُم مُجھے محسوس کروں___مُجھے اپنے اندر سمو کر اُن تک جاؤ جو کہتے ہیں کہ پہاڑ دیکھنے جاتے ہو تو اتنی دُور کیوں۔۔۔۔؟
پہاڑ تو مری میں بھی ہیں___جاکر اُنہیں بتاؤ کہ میرا حُسن کیا ہے___میرے موسم کیسے ہیں___میری دُھوپ کیسے چمکتی ہے___میری برکھا کیسے برستی ہے___میرے دامن میں بادل کیسے رقص کرتے ہیں___میرے بچے کِتنے مہمان نواز ہیں___میں نے اپنے بچوں کو بُھوکا سونا سِکھایا ہے مگر وہ کبھی مہمان کو بھُوکا نہیں سونے دیتے___جاکر بتاؤ میدانوں میں___بتاؤ اُنہیں کہ جب چاند میرے ماتھے پر چمکتا ہے تو کیسے کیسے راز آشکار ہوتے ہیں___اُنہیں بتاؤ کہ میں فقط پہاڑوں میں گھِری ایک وادی نہیں___میں سانس لیتی ایک حقیقت ہوں___میرے پہاڑ__میرے دریا__میرے ندی نالے__میرے ہرے بھرے جنگل__میرے کھیت کھلیان__میری گود میں کھیلتے مویشی__میری فِضاؤں میں اُڑتے پرندے__میری آغوش میں سونے والی ہزاروں برس کی تاریخ___یہ سب سانس لیتے ہیں___ان سب میں زندگی بھری ہے___میدانوں میں بسنے والوں کو بتاؤ کہ میں اپنے چاہنے والوں میں زندگی بھر دیتی ہوں___میں اپنے دیوانوں پر سب کچھ نچھاور کر دیتی ہوں___سُنو__غور سے سُنو__اس جھرنے کی آواز سُنو__دیکھو__غور سے دیکھو__اس چاند کی روشنی میں چمکتی برف سے ڈھکی پہاڑ کی چوٹی کو دیکھو___محسوس کرو___اِس خُوشبو کو محسوس کرو جو میرے دامن کے سِوا تُمہیں اور کہیں نہیں مِلے گی___سوچو__اور یاد کرو__تُم اِس سے پہلے بھی کئی بار یہاں آئے___کیا پہلے کبھی ایسا منظر دیکھا___کیا کبھی مُجھے یوں اپنے اندر سرایت کرتے محسوس کیا___کیا کبھی پورے ماہتاب کی روشنی میں میرا جلوہ دیکھا___نہیں___اس سے پہلے تمہارا عشق معراج کو نہی پہنچا تھا___اب سمو لو مجھے اپنے اندر___اب تم جہاں جاؤ گے میرا پرتو بن کر رہو گے___جان لو___میں فقط پہاڑوں میں گھِری ایک وادی نہیں___میں نیلم ہوں___سانس لیتی نیلم___باتیں کرتی نیلم۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

میں آنکھیں بند کیئے ایک جھُکے درخت سے ٹیک لگائے کھڑا تھا ۔۔۔ سگریٹ کب جل جل کر میری انگلیوں کو جلاتا راکھ ہوا کچھ خبر نہیں ۔۔۔
میں تو سودائی ہو چلا تھا ۔۔۔ دیوانہ ہو چلا تھا۔۔۔
نیلم کی آواز اب بھی میرے دل اور دماغ کے درمیان سفر میں تھی اور اسکے الفاظ کی گُونج میں اپنے کانوں میں سُن رہا تھا۔۔
ہر برفانی ہوا کا جھونکا اُسکا لِمس لگ رہا تھا۔۔۔
مجھے اپنی انگلیوں کے جلنے کا احساس بھی نہ تھا ۔۔
یونہی درخت سے ٹیک لگائے نہ جانے کتنے منٹ، کتنے گھنٹے، کتنے پہر گزر گئے۔۔۔
مجھے لگ رہا تھا کہ میں ازل سے یہاں ہوں اور ابد تک یہیں ان پہاڑوں کی مانند ایستادہ رہوں گا ۔۔

اللہُ اکبر۔۔۔اللہُ اکبر

میرے کانوں میں معلوم نہی کتنے عرصے بعد نیلم کے علاوہ کوئی آواز پڑی اور وہ آواز اللہ رب العزت کی کبریائی کا اعلان تھی ۔۔
وہ آواز بُلاوہ تھی فلاح کا ۔۔۔

فجر کی آذان نے مجھے اس فسوں سے باہر نکالا اور مجھے لگا کہ میں صدیوں کی مسافت کے بعد اس مقام تک پہنچ پایا ہوں ۔۔
یخ بستہ ہوا کے ایک تھپیڑے نے مجھے واپس ہوٹل کے کمرے میں جانے کو کہا اور میں کسی معمول کی مانند چھوٹے چھوٹے قدم اٹھاتا اپنے ہوٹل کی طرف بڑھ گیا ۔۔۔

تحریر و عکاسی #علی_شاہ

70584606_2806980999347366_699483106880520192_n.jpg

۔۔۔۔۔۔

___"Ali"___
___"Ali"___

___" look at me __ I am the only one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is Feel me in this air ____ don't be afraid that today your beloved is spoke with you ____ I am the only one that neelam ___ who was sleeping in the sheet of silence from centuries ___ yes ___ your madness Let me wake up ___ come __ talk to me ___ talk with this lover of yours ___ I wish you run in such a way ___

I was looking at the crazy side that sound was out of my heart and was breaking the tail in the mind

____"Ali"____

Seek me ___ find me ___ I am somewhere inside you ___ feel me ___ those who see me see me everyday and night but I can't feel it ___ feel me ___ Let the extreme who pull you up here ___ for people I am a valley in the mountains ___ someone gives me a tsẖby̰ḥ from the mountains of murree, so someone milạtạ from the mountains of navan ___ you feel me "summed me up in your midst and go to those who say," why are you so far away ___
The mountains are in murree too ___ go tell them what is my beauty ___ how are my weather ___ how is my sun sparkling ___ how is my barkha clouds ___ how to dance the clouds in my bottom ___ ___ my children are so many guest nawaz ___ I have taught my children hungry gold but they never let the guest sleep ___ go tell me in the grounds ___ tell me that when the moon shines on my forehead If there is, how the secrets are revealing ___ tell them I'm not just a valley in the mountains ___ I breathe a reality ___ my mountain __ my river __ my river moans __ My green filled forest __ my farm barn __ in my lap play cattle __ flying birds in my fiḍạw̉ں __ the date of thousands of years sleeping in my exhausted ___ it's all breathing ___ these The life is filled in all ___ tell those who live in the grounds that I fill life in my loved ones ___ I will be able to make all the things on my lovers ___ listen __ listen carefully __ Listen to the voice of this and __ look __ look carefully __ look at the peak of the mountain covered with sparkling snow in the light of this moon ___ feel it ___ feel the odor that except my bottom You won't find me and anywhere ___ think __ and remember __ you came here too many times ___ have I ever seen such a scene ___ have I ever felt a embed inside me ___ ___ did you ever see my eye in the light of the whole moon ___ NO ___ your love was not reached to meraj before ___ now summed up me in my own ___ now you will go my perthus You will be able to do it ___ know ___ I am not just a valley in the mountains ___ I am neelam ___ breathing neelam ___ talks neelam ___

I took my eyes and knelt down from a tree of tree. When the cigarette was burnt and my fingers became ashes, it is no news.
I was ☺ I was mad
The voice of neelam was still in the journey between my heart and mind and was listening in my ears in the gūnj of his words
The wind of every snowy was looking delighted
I didn't even realize the jealous of my fingers
Don't know how many minutes, how many minutes, how many hours have you passed?
I was feeling that I am here from eternity and forever I will be like these mountains

By Akbar. By Akbar

I knew in my ears, after how many times, there was no voice except neelam, and the voice of the glory of God the Lord of the worlds.
That sound was bulạwہ of welfare

The Dawn performing me out of this foreigners and I thought I could have reached this place after the distance of centuries
A roar of chill in called me back to the hotel room and I took small small steps like a usual heading to my hotel

Writing and reflect #ali _ Shah

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom