What's new

IMF asks Pakistan to meet demands within three weeks to revive stalled programme

'Low information' politicians - ignorant about widely known public information.

Didn’t know we’re on brink of default when took oath: PM Shehbaz Sharif​

It is all about what priorities are set to be implemented, I suppose.
exactly, call America the greatest devil and then sell religion and bravery on that and set up Business like Papa john overthere, haramkhoresof the highest degree

exactly, call America the greatest devil and then sell religion and bravery on that and set up Business like Papa john overthere, haramkhoresof the highest degree

Hey, if the strategy serves the purposes for which it is created, it must be considered a success.

Hey, if the strategy serves the purposes for which it is created, it must be considered a success.
Yes, at the cost of the entire nation why not ? After all this is what the Bureaucracy and Khaki Chadis and learnt from British when they left, no ?

the so-called privileged elite, wonder how such system can continue to survive with Changing Geo political environments

The system actually is working very well, and just as designed, to deliver the results that it is designed to achieve. Hence, a success.

The system actually is working very well, and just as designed,
for the time being before it collapses on the weight itself. with Aquezing Middle Class and dwindling reserves, dont see much hope

The system actually is working very well, and just as designed, to deliver the results that it is designed to achieve. Hence, a success.

What are you smoking man? What succes are you talking about. Pakistan is about to default.

for the time being before it collapses on the weight itself. with Aquezing Middle Class and dwindling reserves, dont see much hope

As I say, let us wait and see what happens. Even default is not the end of the world (as I have mentioned consistently in the past, as well). Many countries have gone through such a painful adjustment and come out at the other end. So can Pakistan.

Last edited:
As I say, let us wait and see what happens. Even default is not the end of the world. Many countries have gone through such a painful adjustment and come out at the other end. So can Pakistan.

This is the same brigade that used to preach on PDF how bad defaulting would be for Pakistan LOL The rest of the world would stop trading and conducting business with Pakistan. Man, people change their stance so quickly.

Ishaq Dar sab has threatened IMF, Give us the money or we will buy you over.

Back
Top Bottom