What's new

IMF team met with Imran Khan & PTI's team

I don’t know if IMF’s move is good or bad. Bringing in Imran Khan might help stabilize the economy if he agrees, but if doesn’t, it might result in opening a can of worms.

I can understand IMF approach since they are giving the loan, but he also paints the current government in a very weak picture.

Think about it. More censorship of TV media will eventually push more and more people to social media and online media.

The boomer journalists who have a very low IQ would not be able to further the PDM / Establishment agenda.

I don’t know if IMF’s move is good or bad. Bringing in Imran Khan might help stabilize the economy if he agrees, but if doesn’t, it might result in opening a can of worms.

I can understand IMF approach since they are giving the loan, but he also paints the current government in a very weak picture.

This is the weakest puppet govt in Pakistan,
Real ruler is Asim Munir (Army Chief), and Nadeem Anjum (ISI).

Asim Munir is most hated person in Pakistan, more than Bajwa and Zia ul Haq.

Bajwa and Asim Munir are incompetent than all others Army Chiefs.
General Rahil Sharif era TTP mullahs ran away in Afghanistan.
But Bajwa was dealing with TTP for peace.
These mullah always always showed they can not be trusted.

Imran Khan is most popular politician at this time.

This is the weakest puppet govt in Pakistan,
Real ruler is Asim Munir (Army Chief), and Nadeem Anjum (ISI).

Asim Munir is most hated person in Pakistan, more than Bajwa and Zia ul Haq.

Bajwa and Asim Munir are incompetent than all others Army Chiefs.
General Rahil Sharif era TTP mullahs ran away in Afghanistan.
But Bajwa was dealing with TTP for peace.
These mullah always always showed they can not be trusted.

Imran Khan is most popular politician at this time.
I can understand if the government is weak and corrupt. Having witnessed past governments that disagreed with military, they are just adjusting for survival and benefit.

Bigger question should be: even if let’s say a new and better government is formed, what is to say that military leaders won’t just depose of them? They have held power for a long time now and it would be close to impossible to take that away from them.

The only path forward i could see:
  1. A new military leader gets elected that is benevolent and reduces military power and gives government control.
  2. Lower level soldiers get tired and get rid of corrupt leader(highly unlikely). Though I do believe lower level soldiers are not corrupt and are just stuck in a limbo.

What would actually help Pakistan get out of this constant problem of weak government and powerful military? I constantly hear that Imran Khan will do something if brought back to power, but case still stands that the moment he starts taking power away, he would be deposed. There is no good way out of this situation.

Contrary to that tweet, they reached out to PDM as well. They reached out to all 3 parties PTI, PMLN and PPP in order to get them all on board with the deal and make sure nobody tries to derail it.

See here

I highly doubt, You are "Patwari".
They have same brain.

PDM (PTI, PMLN, PPP) is in Govt.
PTI is in Opposition. Lol

PDM and Chusky Mafia want to declare PTI terrorist. but here IMF want to Imran Khan, because Imran Khan and PTI are most popular. PDM is weakest govt. IMF do not give a fk to Chusky and Co.

Contrary to that tweet, they reached out to PDM as well. They reached out to all 3 parties PTI, PMLN and PPP in order to get them all on board with the deal and make sure nobody tries to derail it.

See here

Two of those 3 parties is in government.

One had been forcefully dismantled and currently has 10,000 political workers including former ministers in prison.

Why didn’t our resident noonie news poster post this ?

Is he embarrassed?

Back
Top Bottom