What's new

'Immediately Reinstate 150+ Army & ISI Officers: Lt Gen Salman Ghani & All Respect our Heroes| Protest in favour of Decorated men: Awam Loud Calls

shameful really. these sellouts are showing their true colours. army has turned into sindh/punjab police.

Do we have some confirmation on this through much credible source or it's all based on conjectures and making this place like a rumor dumping ground.

I agree that there might disagreements in regards to not shooting protestors or military not taking direct actions but this. What if there were no such shooting orders except to maintain security? So a lot can said unless, we have credible source to claim such number of 150 men. Do you believe 150 random numbers could make any difference except that all top brass does it at once? No. There's much exaggerated disinformation being spread. We all need to be careful and act responsibly in particular subject.
Unless there is purge I doubt this true that officers of Pakistan will be jailed. Officers aren't treated that way. If true it could have extremely serious consequences.

Did Anyone notice, there are like 90% Punjabi "Shia" named Pak Army Officers in the list who refuse to fire on their own public?

I donot know, is the COAS a shia too? as : COAS full name is : Syed Asim Munir Ahmed Shah.
Wouldn’t be surprising considering the Shia theoretical doctrine follows the Prophet saws, Imam Ali as and Imam Hussain as, as role models.

I’m ignorant so please clarify what is a Shia “name” and so what if a COAS is a shia?

Ali Salman Hussain Hasan Zain ul Abedin etc but our Sunni brothers also use these names so who knows.

Wouldn’t be surprising considering the Shia theoretical doctrine follows the Prophet saws, Imam Ali as and Imam Hussain as, as role models.

Ali Salman Hussain Hasan Zain ul Abedin etc but our Sunni brothers also use these names so who knows.

Brother I was being sarcastic. Because there is no such thing as a Shia name or a Sunni name. There are Muslim names.

A bunch of idiots. This was their ideal chance to take out all of the PMLN, PPP and Fazlu type mullas.

They could have cleansed the whole country from these crooks. Could have tricked the crooks into taking refuge in safe houses and taken care of them one by one.

They failed to see the opportunity. If true, they shouldn't be reinstated.

The Balakot strike response needs to be investigated.

Did they allow the Indian jets to enter Pakistani airspace and allowed a clean run to do a bombing round at the request of the Sharifs to weaken IK's government? I think so.

Did they expect IK to give the green light to a response, I don't think so. They only changed their tune when the public started attacking the army instead of IK.
Balakot happened after some understanding was reached.

The Balakot strike response needs to be investigated.

Did they allow the Indian jets to enter Pakistani airspace and allowed a clean run to do a bombing round at the request of the Sharifs to weaken IK's government? I think so.

Did they expect IK to give the green light to a response, I don't think so. They only changed their tune when the public started attacking the army instead of IK.

Here, take my like. These guys have worked in cahoots with the enemies for a long time.

I really hope these are also rumours and rejected, denting the credibility of Adil Raja run away from Lahore sitting in London.
Two problems here that I mentioned before also:

1. Media, vlogs, online journos etc give news according to their perception and biasness, which could be true to a certain percentage but not entirely. It also involves spicing things up which is not required.

2. We might never get to know the real reasons for what happened and more importantly why it happened, if it ever happened. E.g none of us have access to corps comd meetings, it’s all hearsay what happened in there through junior staff officers.

And let me give you an example how things flow out from CC meetings. The Lt Gen comes out of meeting, his face expressions are noted by his staff as he sits in is staff car or meets with them in office. Then he only talks what he is irked about, telling them Chief said this that, missing more than half of the story coz he was busy suppressing his own thoughts and judging others statements and so his staff only hears what’s he is bothered about that meeting and then whatever that piece of info is, it slips out through somebody and makes it to common man affiliated with CC staff.

During this whole process, they info is further exaggerated and corrupted with beliefs, biasness and perception of the people along the way through which info is travelling and finally a twisted version of it reaches media. Then to spice things up, this info is correlated with any other update for it to make sense and make it interesting and catchy.

Then it’s posted as a tweet on PDF.

Last edited:
I mean imagine arguing or posting repeatedly on a piece of news which actually doesn’t exist.

Another young lady Dr Ariff, a serving dean and associate professor at UMT Lahore is now on the hit list for arrests.

Her crime, was uploading a photo holding a PTI flag outside CC house.

polite reminder; do not post such content online, if you are going to post such things protect your identity.

I mean imagine arguing or posting repeatedly on a piece of news which actually doesn’t exist.
👏👏👏👏👏

Erdogan party has faced many coups. (it is 1st time for PTI and Punjabis too.)
Did Anyone notice, there are like 90% Punjabi "Shia" named Pak Army Officers in the list who refuse to fire on their own public?
I donot know, is the COAS a shia too? as : COAS full name is : Syed Asim Munir Ahmed Shah.

True when you all see all the past 1 year events, mainly happened in Punjab - it is clearly Punjabis vs Punjabis with pockets of thousands of Pathans, Kashmirs, and then Baloch, Sindhis, Urdu Speaking etc in this struggle. A GOOD vs BAD battle, a POWER Struggle, a Civilian vs Military battle as what the people of Pakistan see it on ground.

PTI & Punjabis for the first time seeing what its like to be Baloch, Pakthoons, Kashmirs (in Occupied Indian Kashmir) have been facing for decades which is about to end (slowly but surely in 5 years of time will end the discrimination for a reformed Pakistan IA).

It is a dangerous battle between the Punjabis whether it is people like the Chief Justice Bandial, Imran Khan, Asad Umar, Rajas, Adil Raja, Haider Mehdi, Raheel Shariff, Dr Moeed Peerzada, most of the PTI party supporters, from Mianwali Punjab, PTI from Lahore, within Pakistan Army/MI/ISI/FIA, Haramkhors vs Markhors vs the ruling elite of Bajwa, Kiyani, ISI Punjabis like Nadeem Anjum, Rashid Naseer, Riaz, COAS Asim Munir Shah, Punjab Police, all the Shariffs, Mohsin Naqvi, Rana Sanullah, Sialkoti Khawaja Asif, Maryam Nawaz, Murayam Aurangzeb Gen Ahmed Sharif and ISI Gen Faisal Naseer ( welll he is Pathan) etc etc so on.

It has become so ugly now, 70 plus people killed in Punjab and KPK. After the recent events, Revenge attacks are going to happen. Look at Lahore Trends: https://twitter.com/search?q=Lahore&src=trend_click&f=live&vertical=trends

This is going to shake Pakistan badly, already economic default is confirmed by July end, Law of Jungle prevails. Things are going to get alot into Crisis with much more suffering for the Punjabis first time in 75 years. Little everyday events take a shape into big events. Already estimated worth over 500 Billion losses in PTA internet providers, Media blackout, destruction of Army installations, Governor House, loss of Property, Road infrastructures, Radio Pakistan buildings, Metro, citizens cars & houses, Police vans, etc has been lost in Pakistan.

A disclaimer : This is an outside view as am not a Punjabi but lived most of my life in Lahore and now settled in UK, London.

I understand that news attributed to Adil Raja is not liked over here but he does have sources in the army.

According to his recent report, an Army captain Shahryar is picked up by 408 battalion along with his wife for talking about COAS over the phone.

I have a question here. Is picking up wives along with the officer is a new phenomenon or has 408 Intelligence Battalion always operated like this ?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom