What's new

'Immediately Reinstate 150+ Army & ISI Officers: Lt Gen Salman Ghani & All Respect our Heroes| Protest in favour of Decorated men: Awam Loud Calls

Those who believe these cowards in uniform ... unka Allah he hafiz hei... ye b kahna chahye tha DG ISPR ko

1965 may hamnay hindustan ada capture karlya.. Kargil b hamaray pas hai... Bangladesh hamnay kudh gift kya.. baki sab propganda hey ... haina ?

woh apna GHQ kay bahir jo police hamari phooj ko protect karnay kiliye khari hey woh b jhoot hai...

Over 150 officers have been "arrested" for refusing orders, some including their families wife and children included. We must not forget their sacrifice!

Those bastards even arrested families? These harami Generals are truly behaving like an occupying force.

Without courage of these officers, the death toll on May 9, 2023 could be in thousands :pakistan:.

Last edited:
Thank you for verifying this information. We deeply appreciate those patriot officers. Other independent journalists are also verifying removal of at least 26 commanding officers.

Any commnet @Jango or @PanzerKiel ?

I would advise not believing readily on the news regarding the shuffling of the more senior generals. The reasons and background themes among some of those seem to be different than the rest. But generally yes it is true.

Several thousands of people are Alive today because of these men.

Salaam

Who is calling for the reinstatement of said officers? Is it actually doable or is it just something the that 'should' be as opposed to can be.

Salaam

Who is calling for the reinstatement of said officers? Is it actually doable or is it just something the that 'should' be as opposed to can be.

The OP was quoting Adil Raja.
Since many people do not like Adil Raja being mentioned as a source on PDF, OP has drafted 1st post in this way. Without blaming/defaming our great army.

ISPR has started to sound like Baghdad Bob

Might as well be now. The moral compass, the protector of people tag has gone and they have reduced themselves to the thugs and a militia of the Sharifs.

The Sharifs destroyed every other institution, why would they spare the army.

It is a Saddam Hussain Iraq army.

It’s a lie. No resignations sure. Many, many removals.
I think the truth of the matter is somewhere in the middle. You can't just prance in, drop your resignation and walk out in fauj. So I believe the talk of refusal to carry out illegal orders, but I do not think people are resigning their commissions enmass. Depending on how cold or hot things are running in the army at the time, repercussions can vary.

AsianLion stated "Will the High Command restore without resigning themselves ?"

There are many outcomes. In the times of Zia, countless officers disagreed and were sidelined or trucked out of the army. This is not an easy situation for the officers and their families who are refusing the follow orders to shoot (if given) at protestors. If one were to go by the book, the JAG branch would fully support the stance of these officers, however it does not look like things are simply black and white.

My heart goes out for all the families who have lost loved ones on the streets and then for these officers and their families who are caught in this battle of conscience and doing their duty under a chain of command and discipline that is pounded into them since they are 17 years old.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom