What's new

Impeachment

Dear members please post your assesment and suggestions

How should Musharraf respond to current crisis to save the country from further chaos

1. Revoke NRO

2. Use 58 2B

3. Anounce fresh elections in 3 months

4. Arrest Zardari

Revoking NRO will automatically result in arrest of many. Mr. 10% may end up with maximum term.
I would favor this move first and 58-2b next and elections will follow automatically.

BTW, Musharraf can win any refferundum now. Ruling coalition is highly unpopular among masses.

Revoking NRO will automatically result in arrest of many. Mr. 10% may end up with maximum term.
I would favor this move first and 58-2b next and elections will follow automatically.

I second that. Diplomatically Pakistan won't lose much by going for 58-2b as long as the new elections are held within 90 days.

Its not cowardice, its stupidity to show up in front of imbeciles dressed up like parliamentarians. If they can't deal with his speech in a mature fashion, why would any sane person go through the ordeal of talking in front of these dunces?

Also with things the way they are, its time to close ranks and not be divided over the domestic mess. We have huge external challenges facing us. Currently Pakistan's stability and survival as a viable state is threatened. So it is a little beyond the usual, PML-Q/Musharraf vs PML-N/PPP deal.

He wanted to be President, than let him be.:lol:

By constitutional terms the President should present himself to the newly elected Parliamentarians, what is complaining now for.:lol:

Now you see Pakistan being destabilized:tsk:. You wont have stability when you have traitors among you, I warned you that killing leader will not resolve the issues in Baluchistan or NWFP, what did Musharraf end up doing was Murdering Bugti and other prominent leader, he discarded the Judiciary, he put in a new Judiciary that was made of yes sir's and goonda agenda, he did this all for his stay in power. I cant even start on the mess he left in Baluchistan, NWFP, Sindh, Punjab and Azaad Kashmir:frown:, he needs to leave quietly as he has done enough damage.

Musharraf bowing out gracefully could also be an option.

That would only resolve impass between Zardari and Nawaz Sharif but afterwards the tussel between the two will result in the option i had listed.

I am talking about options in broader prospect keeping in view the crisis the country is facing plus the crisis Zardari is creating for Pakistan.

I second that. Diplomatically Pakistan won't lose much by going for 58-2b as long as the new elections are held within 90 days.

We will loose nothing! Musharraf is not any more employee of army!
Musharraf is civilian President and 58-2b is the constitutional right of any President.
Next parliament will be civilian, majority support Musharraf, so what’s the problem?

If Musharraf hold refferundum on one simple question:
Please choose your leader:
1- Sharif
2- Zardari
3- Khan
4- Qazi
5- Fazal ur Rehman
6- Wali
7- Amin fahim
8- Musharraf

choice number 8 will have maximum votes.

I'lll tell you this that they do have the number.

I thought that it would be better for Musharraf to take the vote confidance, this offer has been put forward, it would be respectfull if he takes the vote of confidance, other wise he will be humiliated by an impeachment order.

i highly doubt that for if they had the required numbers they would have impeached him long ago.

currently its the political thugs who are exposed before the nation Sir and they are facing humiliation one after another be it the blunder during PM's speech, the sinsiter move to plac ISI under US/RAW, CIA agents, the idiotic statment of sherry again a move to aid the CIA, RAW agenda against ISI.

Or the alleged plan of Zardari to sell Thar Coal to Indian firm Mithal

I am right in thinking that if the nawaaz/asif z try to impech mushy they accept the constitution......if thats the case then do they also accept that mushy can dissolve the parliment.

I really hope they get rid of mushy.......the guys a walking disaster

That would only resolve impass between Zardari and Nawaz Sharif but afterwards the tussel between the two will result in the option i had listed.

I am talking about options in broader prospect keeping in view the crisis the country is facing plus the crisis Zardari is creating for Pakistan.

Zardari does not want to remove Musharraf or reinstate judges he is compelled by Nawaz for obvious reasons.

Musharaf has lost the previous power he had, revoking NRO will call for elections
considering Musharraf has lost quite a bit of US support and popularity with general public I think he should take a wise decision and not take confronting approach.

We will loose nothing! Musharraf is not any more employee of army!
Musharraf is civilian President and 58-2b is the constitutional right of any President.
Next parliament will be civilian, majority support Musharraf, so what’s the problem?

If Musharraf hold refferundum on one simple question:
Please choose your leader:
1- Sharif
2- Zardari
3- Khan
4- Qazi
5- Fazal ur Rehman
6- Wali
7- Amin fahim
8- Musharraf

choice number 8 will have maximum votes.

:) good point as now Musharraf is a civilian president he can use 58 2b under the constition

Please keep in mind Elections require lot of Money and resources the interim authority may not be in a position to take tough decisions which may be required due to chaos in Afghanistan and possible fallout in Pakistan.
Pakistan can ill afford to have elections so soon. Musharraf may automatically become scapegoat.

Zardari does not want to remove Musharraf or reinstate judges he is compelled by Nawaz for obvious reasons.

Musharaf has lost the previous power he had, revoking NRO will call for elections
considering Musharraf has lost quite a bit of US support and popularity with general public I think he should take a wise decision and not take confronting approach.

Yes revoking NRO will call for election and that is not a bad choice as the current coalition is a burden on all.

Now its not the question of Musharraf survival rather the survival of the country so it dosnt matter if Musharraf will be in power or not but the main question is that its time we should root out anti-Pakistan elements from the government.

Musharraf has lost quite a bit of US support and popularity with general public I think he should take a wise decision and not take confronting approach.
Musharraf got the majority vote in last parlimentry elections, he would have been the head of state if we had American system of democracy!

US support definately matter and we have seen it's recent example in indian vote of confidence!

Back
Top Bottom