What's new

Important message about Corona Virus....

Yes excellent news and message other than idiot grave worshiper of Abu Lulu Feroz......who are sole responsible of spreading Corona in Pakistan.

None of them "grave worshippers" were found guilty of killing aps kids other than those 70000+ Pakistani casualties. Guess what militarys been purged of zia's legacy long time ago and Paakis ain't phuddo no more to gargle someone's balls, we'd be all over the place to school many opec puritans - - - - - - - -

You can be cured self if you are healthy individual just take care Inshallah ...Go forbade if you have Corona....

Absolutely right. I have opened a thread on same. However, diet is very very important in getting well.

and those who are chain smoker

Na ker yarrr... lol

On a serious note, I am a chain smoker and during this lock down phase, I trying to reduce my smoking. Yesterday it was at 1 pack a day, Day before yesterday was 26 cigs. Trying to reduce to 16-18 today. Hopefully when this lockdown is all over, I will be at around 5 cigs a day.

Should i quit smoking?? Guess it wont be effective now.

I talked to doctors and pharmacists and they tell me that hydrochloroquin is actually a cure. Taking one tablet in 3 days will actually protect u as well.

Na ker yarrr... lol

On a serious note, I am a chain smoker and during this lock down phase, I trying to reduce my smoking. Yesterday it was at 1 pack a day, Day before yesterday was 26 cigs. Trying to reduce to 16-18 today. Hopefully when this lockdown is all over, I will be at around 5 cigs a day.
Lung cancer treatment is more painful than Coronavirus treatment

I talked to doctors and pharmacists and they tell me that hydrochloroquin is actually a cure. Taking one tablet in 3 days will actually protect u as well.
It wont prevent the infection prophylactically. What it does is to concentrate itselft in the Lungs and prevent lung Damage and Lower respiratory tract infection. You would still get infected and get symptoms of upper Respiratory tract Infection.

Plus I would advise not using it this way without consulting a Doctor familiar with Covid-19 first.

That doctor Osama who passed away because of Corona virus 3 days back was also young. There are mixed news but its a common sense that young people have better immune system than elderly people.

Dr. Usama Riaz was working with covid19 patients for days on end - in a heavy stress environment - probably with little breaks and without any mask; they weren't available.

His immune system was weakened by stress and overwork. His lungs were constantly attacked by the virus from dozens of patients.

Regular people aren't exposed to the dangers he was.

He knew this. He continued working to save as many people as he could fully knowing his end with us was nearing because of it.

Continuous use of hydrochloroquin has very serious side-effects. Don't take it without a doctor's prescription.

Actually, I am not trying to reduce smoking out of fear of corona. It's just that now I have 2 weeks long free time at home. No chances of vacation and no getting out of home.

Speaking of free time, there are quite a few things that I need to do at home like cleaning, redecorating, washing and pressing all my clothes etc etc. And obviously, helping my mother with cooking. lol

Lock down so far is good if you have little bit of savings.

It wont prevent the infection prophylactically. What it does is to concentrate itselft in the Lungs and prevent lung Damage and Lower respiratory tract infection. You would still get infected and get symptoms of upper Respiratory tract Infection.

Plus I would advise not using it this way without consulting a Doctor familiar with Covid-19 first.

I guess that is still good enough, given the current situation. I agree it shouldn't be used as preventive medicine, but it can treat many, need more trials.

Actually, I am not trying to reduce smoking out of fear of corona. It's just that now I have 2 weeks long free time at home. No chances of vacation and no getting out of home.

Speaking of free time, there are quite a few things that I need to do at home like cleaning, redecorating, washing and pressing all my clothes etc etc. And obviously, helping my mother with cooking. lol

Lock down so far is good if you have little bit of savings.

Well i have reduced alot, 2 to 3 cigs a day, because i dont smoke at home and now have to stay at home mostly. Good time to retake hobbies or do study. Plantation season is here, that's another good time pass. Its also slowly getting hard to get cigs, my nearest shop have run out of cigs already.

Back
Top Bottom