What's new

Imported government going to extort travellers going out of pakistan now.

Strange law for Pakistani travellers going abroad.

According to the minister, a fix amount of Rs250,000 will be collected from the passengers travelling to Canada, South America and North America, Rs75,000 from those travelling to Middle East and Africa and Rs150,000 for the passengers going to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands and Far East.

So now overseas Pakistanis are going to held hostaged and extorted lol truly a banana republic.

According to the minister, a fix amount of Rs250,000 will be collected from the passengers travelling to Canada, South America and North America, Rs75,000 from those travelling to Middle East and Africa and Rs150,000 for the passengers going to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands and Far East. "

Why tf cannot they tax the real loopholes such as real estate, agricultural holdings and so on?

Slapping this much tax on business class travelers is not what the MD IMF meant by 'tax the rich'.

Ullu kay pathay

Yes. From now onwards I will travel with the stinky commoners in economy class.
I am going to back youthia again
Damn you maryum this is how you reward our loyalty

According to the minister, a fix amount of Rs250,000 will be collected from the passengers travelling to Canada, South America and North America, Rs75,000 from those travelling to Middle East and Africa and Rs150,000 for the passengers going to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands and Far East. "
Atleast they took care of Arab countries
And only targeting Americans

America Murda baad

I am going to back youthia again
Damn you maryum this is how you reward our loyalty

Atleast they took care of Arab countries
And only targeting Americans

America Murda baad
This is complete adhocism ... all temporary measures ...a totally failed govt .

This is actually a good initiative. 250k is just 933 USD and those travelling business class and first class already give much more to foreign airlines, why not to help Pakistan?

I just hope they don’t make the process difficult and it becomes part of the ticket or something.

This is actually a good initiative. 250k is just 933 USD and those travelling business class and first class already give much more to foreign airlines, why not to help Pakistan?

I just hope they don’t make the process difficult and it becomes part of the ticket or something.
Why not introduce taxes on upper classes and property developers and sellers?

Tickets bought in Pakistan - doesn’t apply to those coming in and leaving. So for the elite who get these first and business class tickets - they will be facing the heat although simply they can get economy tickets to Dubai or have someone purchase tickets from Dubai onwards for them.

Stupid way to collect money but now its just theatrics for the failed state rulers

Stupid way to collect money but now its just theatrics for the failed state rulers

I believe what you are looking for is these words: "Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic." :D

Fly to Dubai/Istanbul

Get connected flight from there. Save 150 K

You guys have more than one passport, these will come handy.

Seems this will kill tourism .. expect drop in Foreign travels

Now if it's only imposed on local Pakistani nationals then

If I ever go to Pakistan again. It's probably because either I've lost my mind or I'm getting married. In both cases a dire situation.

Pagal hun bai me Pakistan jao?? Wahan meri kisi family member ka motorway pe rape ho jae ga. Aur media, police, courts ulta mujhe hi harass karen gey. Aur agar koi powerful party hui to threats bi mujhe hi milen ge.

Yani nuqsaan bhi mera hoga aur mujrim bhi mujhe hi bana den ge Pakistani.

Why not introduce taxes on upper classes and property developers and sellers?

Indeed why not? Because those property developers and elites are part of this government and previous government.

They’re beyond law.

Back
Top Bottom