What's new

Imran and party bigwigs purportedly strategise ‘foreign conspiracy’ - Cypher leak

It's a matter of deep shame for any person of integrity, dignity, and self-respect. One cannot even imagine that a serving PM can resort to such a blatant forgery, manipulation, deception, and lies all for pursuing his personal/political benefits at the cost of national interests. I have not seen such a shameless selfish liar in Pakistan's political history.
I assume this was aimed at Showbaaz Sharif who’s leaking the classified recordings

Everyone accepted cipher is reality ... the rest is secondary. Media and PDM are giving hype to divert attention from Mariam cases and massive inflation. Plus, neutral silent role by allowing the PM office to leak such audios.

PDM & establishment have launched a full fledged campaign to undermine and bury the threat letter/cypher of Donald Lu.

Everyone in the world knows that US has orchestrated 50+ regime change operation in last 70 years. South America, Central Asia, East Asia, Eastern Europe etc.

Pakistan was their latest operation.

Because Imran Khan was emerging as strong Muslim ruler that was doing effort to unite muslims and revive OIC.

Has anyone in the recent times had guts to recite "La ilaha ILLALLAH" in UN General assembly before?

The entire military command also admitted that it was true. So what then?
The existence of cypher is not in question. Brainless PTI workers appear incapable of comprehending the reall matter beyond that.

Probably dozens of cyphers might be sent to our foreign office every year by our diplomatic missions abroad. A cypher is a kind of 'look and feel' type analysis that is used as input for fine-tuning our foreign policy. These are strictly treated as secret official documents.

The issue is criminal attempt by PTI leadership to exploit a cypher to coin a conspiracy theory for maligning our state institutions (including military, courts, parliament, and government of Pakistan) and gaining political mileage. A whole web of lies, deception, blackmailing, and labeling others as traitors was used to build this false and deceptive narrative by the sadiq and ameen idiot and his cohorts. I think all these crooks must be tried for these crimes.

The existence of cypher is not in question. Brainless PTI workers appear incapable of comprehending the reall matter beyond that.

Probably dozens of cyphers might be sent to our foreign office every year by our diplomatic missions abroad. A cypher is a kind of 'look and feel' type analysis that is used as input for fine-tuning our foreign policy. These are strictly treated as secret official documents.

The issue is criminal attempt by PTI leadership to exploit a cypher to coin a conspiracy theory for maligning our state institutions (including military, courts, parliament, and government of Pakistan) and gaining political mileage. A whole web of lies, deception, blackmailing, and labeling others as traitors was used to build this false and deceptive narrative by the sadiq and ameen idiot and his cohorts. I think all these crooks must be tried for these crimes.

Tumhari eek karnay Americans 250 kilometer tak aye thay andar aur tumhara rape karkat sakoon se chalay gaye thay uspe traitors ko try na kia jaye?

Hypothetical scenario. What if the cipher had demanded removal of army chief and the then government acted on it.

The boot worshippers would be throwing fits of rage.
Demanded by whom? Do you really understand what a diplomatic cypher is? It wasn't a letter from the US government. It was summary written by Pak ambassador and sent to Pak FO.

Demanded by whom? Do you really understand what a diplomatic cypher is? It wasn't a letter from the US government. It was summary written by Pak ambassador and sent to Pak FO.
What did the ambassador say in the summary?

BTW it was not a summary but minutes.

I can help you dear. Those are called youthiyas. There is only a slight difference like nineteen-twenty, twenty being a youthiya. A die hard youthiya is called lootiya. I hope you and the whole world would soon discover top class lootiyas in PTI. Got it, oh you brainless youtiya?
brother just tell me one thing you can call me whatever you want i dont mind but do tell me how in 40 years of pdm governments and 30 something years of fauji mafia govt Pakistan has not progressed infact regressed! economically weak,human development weak, governance weak we are very close to financial collapse how can you expect thowe who failed 70 + years to fix anything.forget IK or pti how as a Pakistani you expect things to change now!

It is very simple: Pakistanis actually do not want any significant change. They are obviously content with what they have done with the country.
agree that some portion is content or benefits from this system where they can keep bribing keep avoiding taxes it suits them but they are now replaced by youth that is getting raped by this system favored by babas and want change they will bring change whats happening is very organic imo IK is just a catalyst eventually if IK keeps avoiding the inevitable he will be phased out by this momemnt will continue.

to Iks credit he has educated the youth and shown them a way thats all!

So it was a regime change conspiracy from our masters all along .

I don’t get it , what are they trying to prove against PTI 🤷‍♂️

They are not trying to prove anything but making sure IK never comes back to power for his opposition to illegal land grabbing and building DHAs all over Pakistan. Imran angered "The property dealer of Pakistan"

I am sorry. I post my views not for brainless idiots (dole shah ke choohe) who start worshiping any person they like or get impressed by. I have my eyes and my mind open to praise who deserves it and oppose who cheats. Unfortunately your mental capability is not up to the par. At least stay silent rather than talking sh!t.
Dont derail the thread by calling sun the moon ... Have political differences it is your right but stop telling white lies when truth is out in the open

Cipher is a transcript written by the Pakistan foreign minister Asad Majeed on the notes or minutes noted down by him, it is not supposed to be an official letter, or a cipher as per US state department or by under secretary US Donald Lou.

It was all verbal diatribe, vitriol and threat.

And regime change is not just a foreign conspiracy, the local handlers, sponsors are part of it, they also wanted the Khan to be booted out, ironic.

And the Sharif and zardari too, so it was a convergence of different groups with a single goal and idea, and everyone was looking at their benefit. Everyone got their pound of flesh.

Last edited:
According to Patwaris all around IK is the most corrupt anti Pakistan leader while Ganja Shaitan and Family are the most noble pious and God Fearing ppl every to set foot on the Earth in this century. Cypher stated couple of threats and it came true and still some lost souls are arguing on it isn't the case. The biggest threat to humanity is not global warming but this idiotic mindset. One can understand what going in ones head if he thinks Ganja is innocent ...

Back
Top Bottom