What's new

Imran challenges Nawaz to play '11 questions' on TV

Thats not illegal! Is it???

That is corruption isn't it? You perfectly betrayed your mind. Using connection to win favours that seemingly have not broken any law. That is corruption. If the supporters of Noora league are like that, then imagine what the 'leaders' are!!

That is corruption isn't it? You perfectly betrayed your mind. Using connection to win favours that seemingly have not broken any law. That is corruption. If the supporters of Noora league are like that, then imagine what the 'leaders' are!!

NS lawyer told the court that Hudaibia Paper mill case was quashed by the LHC, there is no new evidence and its simply the old case which was never taken up in the SC, court agreed that there is nothing in it and hence the stay order. Now tell me where is the corruption in it???

NS is like .. Khasyani bili khamba nuchy .. This time is for Imran Khan. Good Luck To Imran Khan.

ganja phatu hai kabhi nhi ayega 11 sawal kay jawab denay sirf maal lootnay mai mahir hai ganja :rofl:

NS lawyer told the court that Hudaibia Paper mill case was quashed by the LHC, there is no new evidence and its simply the old case which was never taken up in the SC, court agreed that there is nothing in it and hence the stay order. Now tell me where is the corruption in it???
Ask your leader to come on TV himself and answer those 11 questions how on earth he has shown 124000 income in a year and the same year he buys Mayfair Flats worth of billions where are the details of those money which his sons took from Pakistan to start business in UK and all the other questions

Neither NS nor his idiotic supporters have answers to these 11 questions, they'll always gonna say :blah: :blah: :blah: whenever someone's gonna ask them about these questions..

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan, responding to Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz’s (PML-N) accusations against him, posed 11 questions for party chief Nawaz Sharif and challenged him to answer them live on TV.

After declaring his assets, Khan posed 11 questions to Sharif about his assets and his properties.

@Tribune

:whistle::lol:

1) Raymond Baker documented NS's corruption of $ 417m in his book "Capitalism's Achilles Heal". Also $160m in Motorway M-1

2) Where did NS get money from to buy 4 apartments in Mayfair; total price 1 Billion in 1994 & more than 4.5 Billion today?

3) In 1994, NS's returns show his income to be 150,000 (Tax=14,000) then how come he bought the Mayfair apartments in 1994?

4) NS defaulted on Al Taufiq bank's $ 30m loan but had to pay after litigation. Where did money come from if he defaulted?

5) Ishaq Dar testified that NS laundered money out of Pakistan using Qazi family's fake accts. BBC documentary exposed it

6) NS took loans worth 6 Billion from banks during his govt & later willfully defaulted. Has he paid the loans back?

7) Where did money for buying 1700 acres land of Raiwind estate come from as no such money is reflected in NS's tax returns

8) Billions from public's taxes spent on infrastructure (Grid, PTCL Exch, dual roads) for Raiwind estate of Sharifs. Why?

9) NS has billions worth properties in UK but are kept in family's names. Why doesn't he own them? How did he buy all this?

10) How come NS established a $150m Steel Mill in Saudi in exile when his tax returns don't reflect enough income to do so?

11) How much forex transferred by NS & Co on the day before 1998 nuke tests when NS froze forex accounts of Pakistanis?

P.S. started this thread to see the Ayen bain shain of the noonies :D

I think you missed my post. But here it is once again :

And we don't trust Pervaiz Rashid anymore, he was supposed to resign after 30th October jalsa in Lahore.. And we are still waiting :lol:

Lies of Imran Khan Busted - YouTube

You PTIans are Just Sheep, Kisi b batti k pichay bin sochy samjhay, bina TAHQIQ lag jaty ho.
Now this is the reality of Imran Khan's 11 Questions T.V Show and BBC's EXCLUSIVE Documentary

Last edited by a moderator:
sub kay sub chor koi bhy Pakistn say sincere nahi awam bhool gaye hain ab apas mein lagay huay hain /// ek survey k mutabik pti kay members har forum par logo ko galian nikaltay hain

sub kay sub chor koi bhy Pakistn say sincere nahi awam bhool gaye hain ab apas mein lagay huay hain /// ek survey k mutabik pti kay members har forum par logo ko galian nikaltay hain

PTIans k paas "Dala'ill" tu hoty nahi hain, Dala'ill ke kami ko Galiyon say pura karty hain :lol:

PTIans k paas "Dala'ill" tu hoty nahi hain, Dala'ill ke kami ko Galiyon say pura karty hain :lol:

lol PTI ki pas dalil nai hoti hahaha. Dalils given by Khawaja Asif as BETTING , MONEY LAUNDRING against SKMH are facts and figure.

One simple question why does not Nawaz go to court against Raymond Baker - BBC and all other books.

Here are more "Dalils" for u. U tell me whats correct

255203_449231638449731_91652324_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol PTI ki pas dalil nai hoti hahaha. Dalils given by Khawaja Asif as BETTING , MONEY LAUNDRING against SKMH are facts and figure.

One simple question why does not Nawaz go to court against Raymond Baker - BBC and all other books.

First of all Thank you so much for admitting in the video that you are a stupid person :yahoo:
my advice for PTI leadership is : take this video to the courts and make sharif brothers guilty as charged. but i think nobody (neither IK nor NS) is ready to go to courts...
Now, you didnt watch the whole video of Najam Sethi... didnt you...
Watch again.

Back
Top Bottom