What's new

Imran Khan announces to hold international telethon to raise funds for flood victims

1661735382586.png

Question: anybody know if this namanzoor.com PTI site is legitimate and taking donations for floods?

Namanzoor is legitimate , 100% accurate
However it is for the Political usage for PTI's movement for better Pakistan

They have not mentioned a Website yet for the Flood drive only mention of Telethon and have only stated Provincial level Flood relief accounts

You were just fine starting off with "Lets put our petty squabbles aside and help our country brothers and sisters in need.", but then the tangent you took is in bad taste.

I fully support and trust the army and its efforts (more than any other org, individual or political party) to help those affected by the floods. My donations have already gone in.

It is outright shameful and despicable for anyone to even question the army in these matters of national disasters for their disgustingly petty politics at a time like this.

So instead of critiquing, just do your bit and stop throwing shade at others. IK isn't the only one who cares about Pakistan!

i don't think by Army he means the jawans that sacrifice everything for the country and make up the majority of the institute, but the handful of 3/4 stars that have caused more harm to the country than these floods.

Everyone knows one call from IK will result in millions of donations (InshaAllah) so he is the need of the hour.

I think you should focus on domestic issues rather than waging war with a foreign country, my dude.
Over 1000 dead by flooding sounds like a really serious issue.
In most countries it would be.

In ours by the end of the week it'll be out of the news cycle and out of peoples minds.

Lets hope there is a way of paying through credit card or other modes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom