What's new

Imran Khan Asking of Donations From Overseas Pakistanis.

Guys, I am having problem donating on the website, it keeps saying ""Zip/Postal Code" is a required value." But there isn't a field for it. Anyone know how I can bypass this issue?
I've entered my address without postal code and it works fine.

PTI ka koi thread banjaye to ap ajatey. Bhai Sahab ap actual seniors han and we Respect you. Ye bachun wali batein suit nai krti. Ignore and Live Life. 😊
Thank you. I just find it funny. That is all. Koi baat nahin. Aap apna kaam jari rakhain. Meri dua'in app ke saath hain.

Beggars, choosers, etc... :-)

So PDF is now hosting a PTI fundraising campaign?

I like to donate to a just cause. I trust Imran Khan's integrity and I do believe he is our key to breaking the shackles of the family dynasty politics that has ravaged our country for the past 30 years. Understandably PML-N or PPP do not require any such donations; they have amassed plenty of wealth from the Pakistani exchequer.

I will donate 100 euros, and will continue to donate as required and as my wallet permits me to. I'll be more than happy to cut my personal spendings so that PTI and Imran Khan can continue the struggle for freedom and early elections.

Even though considering recent events in Pakistan, I am still optimistic because the youth is slowly waking up in Pakistan, they are informed and do not have the patience anymore to put up with corruption as compared to previous generations. The whole PPP/PML-N legacy is going to crumble and die a slow and hopefully horrible death. You cannot contain the "youthia". They are Pakistan's future.

EDIT: Can a moderator perhaps sticky this thread so users are aware of this donation campaign?

Back
Top Bottom