What's new

Imran Khan - Braveheart of Pakistan

Is Imran Khan the Braveheart of Pakistan?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

tower9

Reaction score
Country
China
Imran Khan is the Braveheart of Pakistan.

Yay or Nay?

Most honorable and honest politician in Pakistan for decades. General Bajwa and the current regime are like the sellout, wormy Scottish nobles. The CIA are the English tyrants. Imran Khan is Braveheart.

I wish he comes up with a "line" of brave hearts in PTI than just one guy

Things change through great institutions not one personality or one man- if he is truly good for us, hr should focus on creating a line of leadership that can take his place,

Unfortunately Only other guy I like in PTI besides him is Ali Muhammad khan for his legendary speeches, other than that, they are just alright and inspire no confidence

Economy, politics etc aside biggest issue of ours is lack of leadership

He's the only guy who had a problem with the undignified animal-like life we people live and wants us to rise and snatch our dignity back, so yeah.

This country has been raped since day one, but the rapists' prima nocta never ended.

Last edited:
Braveheart ??? More like the pied piper.
I really wish he comes to power, he will finally annihilate Pakistan's flickering economy and lead to its death spiral.
I wish him luck.

Can somebody ban these slum dogs? It’s like they all drank out of the communal gao muttar fountain today and logged onto pdf.

Can somebody ban these slum dogs? It’s like they all drank out of the communal gao muttar fountain today and logged onto pdf.
These slum dwellers should be segregated and restricted to cyber version of their slum i.e. the indian forum. Should be banned from other forums.

Last edited:
Braveheart ??? More like the pied piper.
I really wish he comes to power, he will finally annihilate Pakistan's flickering economy and lead to its death spiral.
I wish him luck.

Lol. People who hang on the teats of Isar Dar make me laugh....

IK is a step for a Prosperous Pakistan, never believe only one man can save a whole country, Help comes from Allah and Allah alone people become medium for that help, Pakistan situation is so messed up that it will need many many Imran Khan's and Jinnah.

Let them have fun. They are having a field day.. they will take out a few more and u will continue cursing bajwa bajwa for all that as well.
So be it ...you carry on what you are doing..

Let them have fun. They are having a field day.. they will take out a few more and u will continue cursing bajwa bajwa for all that as well.
So be it ...you carry on what you are doing..
MashaAllah. kitni bholi bhali army he hamari. Allah nazar na lgaye. roti ko chochi kehti he aur kaan me nawala daalti he. yuhood o hunood ki saazishain jaari hn aur ye choorian pehn ke bethi he apni gurya se khel rhi he.

BC agar nhi bhi kiya inho ne to sab thik to kar skte hn na? haalat us nehj pe kiun lae hn? 12 baje raat ko adalat khul skti he ke martial law lgne wala tha.
to civil war rokne ke liye nhi khul skti?

Pakistani disease in play - either a persons a devil or is the next nabi.

Gets paid for it - gotta let a lad earn
No Imran followers considers him to be perfect. His perfection is there when it comes to financial matters. His past with girls is well known. And all those who support him are fully aware of that past.

No Imran followers considers him to be perfect. His perfection is there when it comes to financial matters. His past with girls is well known. And all those who support him are fully aware of that past.
what's that supposed to mean?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom