What's new

Imran Khan Campaignign for a Jewish Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what if Imran Khan is Campaigning for Right Wing Jewish Brethren????I dont seem to have Problem unless he got Anti Palestine POV. That Jewish guy is British Politician and he is Contesting on the basis of British Issues not on Pakistani or Israeli Issues and if people dont like him they shouldnt Vote no matter if Imran Khan is supporting him. In the end of the day that guy is Right Wing Brethren of Imran Khan from some other Country.
Why Always Repeating Dharna. Think Serving For People Of Pakistan..Do We Have Right To Serve Pakistan,Why Not.

What the heck is wrong with Imran compiagning for a Jewish Candidate in another country. Dont muslim in US, UK and Canada compaign for Christian candidates. People in Pakistani have totally screwed up priorities, they are willing to bring up someone else's religion in to their politics. Just keep focus to yourself and your country, see how good a muslim you are!!
Check Out,Who In favor of PTI.

Why Always Repeating Dharna. Think Serving For People Of Pakistan..Do We Have Right To Serve Pakistan,Why Not.
He is an idiot what can you expect from him and his Politics in Pakistan. His Dharnas are Irrelevant for this thread but his support for some Jewish Politician in Britain doesnt mean Treachery.

So what if he is Jewish. What is the big deal. You Know they are normal people just like you and me. I dont see anything wrong with him doing that.
My God let the Jewish thing go already.
You mean pak Israel dosti zindabd ?
Just go out of your home & make a shought of this slogan & count in how many minutes peoples will gather to send you too hell ?

desperate MQM supporter is itching again :D :D

He is an idiot what can you expect from him and his Politics in Pakistan. His Dharnas are Irrelevant for this thread but his support for some Jewish Politician in Britain doesnt mean Treachery.
So I Said Why Mqm beating Up PTI,Or PTI Said Rigging In Sindh,Then Who Said, But I'm Part of It.Cause we have big problem.But PTI Rigging Votes Front of Me.I was Agent at my village.on 2013..

You mean pak Israel dosti zindabd ?
Just go out of your home & make a shought of this slogan & count in how many minutes peoples will gather to send you too hell ?
Good Answer,I Think So, I'm from California Schooling long Enough..

So I Said Why Mqm beating Up PTI,Or PTI Said Rigging In Sindh,Then Who Said, But I'm Part of It.Cause we have big problem.But PTI Rigging Votes Front of Me.I was Agent at my village.on 2013..
The Problem is that most of other Parties are supported by Average Citizen and his Party is appealing to Elite Class's Spoiled Brats and Media knows that if they want Rating these Spoiled Brats should be their Target Audience so it is part of a Marketing Practice throughout the World that is why they got most of the coverage.

This is our dilemma that despite of having Free Media we have yet to make an independent one and Parties like PTI Use this in their Favor for manipulation.

The Problem is that most of other Parties are supported by Average Citizen and his Party is appealing to Elite Class's Spoiled Brats and Media knows that if they want Rating these Spoiled Brats should be their Target Audience so it is part of a Marketing Practice throughout the World that is why they got most of the coverage.

This is our dilemma that despite of having Free Media we have yet to make an independent one and Parties like PTI Use this in their Favor for manipulation.
No Free Media

Imran, he said pays only Rs 100,000 tax while he has imperial lifestyle and travels in private planes and helicopters,

No Free Media
Imran, he said pays only Rs 100,000 tax while he has imperial lifestyle and travels in private planes and helicopters,
You know what things like PTI are Temporary Phenomenon and they only create Bubble and once the bubble got Burst it burst with them so for the time being we have to bear this Bubble because it would burst sooner anyway.

You know what things like PTI are Temporary Phenomenon and they only create Bubble and once the bubble got Burst it burst with them so for the time being we have to bear this Bubble because it would burst sooner anyway.
:-)Better Bursting Over His Mind.Thanks You.Good Answer.Pakistan Zinda,:pakistan: Our Army Were Very Good Over In Great Super Power.ALLAH ALWAYS SAVE PAKISTAN. AMEEN!:cheesy:

:-)Better Bursting Over His Mind.Thanks You.Good Answer.Pakistan Zindabad,:pakistan: Our Army Were Very Good Over In Great Super Power.ALLAH ALWAYS SAVE PAKISTAN. AMEEN!:cheesy:

Good Answer,I Think So, I'm from California Schooling long Enough..
Go to Pakistan & try that friend ?

Why So rude,be nice,if qualify.must teach learn,living around the world to survive.what ever we think,what is political,means wealth,common sense,so meaning person,nobody care. six sense,most powerful magical,people who knows.

Zac's father James Goldsmith tried to organise a coup in the seventies against the Labour government along with Lord Mountbatten and Lord Lucan's friend John Aspinall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom