What's new

Imran Khan criticizes KP govt over slow response in Aitzaz Hassan Heroism !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
میں اعتزاز حسن کو جتنی بھی خراج تحسین پیش کروں وہ بھی کم ہے جس نے اپنے ساتھیوں کو بچانے کے لئے اپنی جان دے دی ، اپنی زندگی کے ساٹھ سالہ تجربے میں میں نے اس سے بڑی قربانی نہیں دیکھی ، یہ ہے اصل شہید ، میں ہندوستان جانے سے پہلے ٹویٹ بھی کر کے گیا کہ اس کو ہم جتنا بڑا بھی ہیرو بنائیں یہ کم ہے ، میں جب واپس آیا تو مجھے پتا چلا کہ کسی نے کچھ کیا ہی نہیں ، آپ یقین نہیں کریں گے کہ میں اپنی حکومت اور وزیروں سے بہت مایوس ہوا، حالانکہ میں جاتے ہوئے پیغام دے کر گیا تھا میں ٹویٹر پر اس وقت اس بچے کو ہیرو کہہ کر گیا جب کسی کو پتا بھی نہیں تھا

and then KP govt moved.. which was suppose to be the first. DISAPPOINTING

1505538_700782029972505_1638197764_n.jpg

Bloody politics being made on the dead.
If Imran have any honest, he shall go and register FIR against TTP.
PTI members and leaders should be hanged, for all the blood being shed during Zardari regime, which was state sponsored and protected by re-instated judiciary.

1184823_810392438986290_459559078_n.jpg

I was watching IK interview today, he said he mentioned it to the govt of kpk but they failed to take any action. im happy that he criticized his government.

He is a leader of party and if party doesn't listen this instruction then how can he handle Pakistan? to me he is not capible to handle Pakistan.

He is a leader of party and if party doesn't listen this instruction then how can he handle Pakistan? to me he is not capible to handle Pakistan.

getting overload with bigotry? Read before you give Fatwa.

If he gives direct orders or instruct KPK government then he is term dictator and If he lets them do and watch it from a distance then he is incapable leader....wow banda jaye tu jaye kahan

School name will also be changed to his name, A Stadium will be built in his name. Imran Khan also announced creating a Fund on his behalf.

getting overload with bigotry? Read before you give Fatwa.

It is you guys who follow him blindly and if someone not then make Fatwa and next thing will be dharna. Give me good logic and not the bullshit

If he gives direct orders or instruct KPK government then he is term dictator and If he lets them do and watch it from a distance then he is incapable leader....wow banda jaye tu jaye kahan

Mate he not have right to give dictation to anyone and if someone do something wrong this is not the way to treat that, i am manager and a student of management and i know that this is not the way to handle the case. If someone not following you its mean weakness in term of management.

Solutions with steps (and make sure that it is between you and them and no body else)

1. You call them and seat together and sort all sort of issues without involving anyone.
Problem solve or if not
2. You call them and asked them to follow the procedures and plan.
Problem solve or if not
3. Give them verbal warning and show little aggregation (Demonstration that you are the boss)
Problem solve or if not
4. Give them written warning and tell them if they not perform well then next will be a final warning or termination from the party

In this whole process you are showing them you are the boss and it is you that they have to follow and if not they have to leave. Showing this in front of Millions make you a fool and incapable that you can't handle the job well or at all in terms of management and good leader is a good manager.

Back
Top Bottom