Imran Khan destroyed Pakistan and tolerancw we had. Hafizullah niazi

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Iman Khan destroyed Pakistan
My prayers that people forgive him
Pakistan was going through a golden era in 2015 to 2017 inflation was low coalition support fund was ongoing, Cpec money was flowing right and left
But Imran Khan destroyed all of that
Because of him the drone strikes as well as free money flowing in form of course and support fund with all doomed

It is time to regain back the prosperity
Inshall nawaz sharif was coming back
Screenshot_20230913_232055_X.jpg

My prayers that people forgive Imran Khan.

There was no common sense in now I should have cases.
I mean how come assets beyond means or money laundering is bad in Pakistan
Everyone is doing it here.
Why single out nawaz sharif, he has some right to do this since he served the nation so long

Pakistan was going through a golden era in 2015 to 2017 inflation was low coalition support fund was ongoing, Cpec money was flowing right and left
Because of him the drone strikes as well as free money flowing in form of course and support fund with all doomed

View attachment 954509

Why single out nawaz sharif, he has some right to do this since he served the nation so long
When national press is bribed by the cahoots of the army generals, when selected tainted judges are heading the law and order and hand picked corrupt officials are imposed on every department of the country, then what chance is there for any one safety, justice, principles, law and order.
Until these hidden king maker generals are not removed who are financing, planning and implementing foreign agendas and taking the country towards anarchy nothing will change in the country will only increase the common man sufferings. Destiny of the country will not change till Iranian revolution arrives in our country and these people are dragged out of their houses in the middle of the night like they are doing to the others we will keep on burying the Amads.

Last edited:

View attachment 954509

Yes forgives and tolerance for corruption and looting Pakistan. Khan told Pakistanis that corruption and robbing is no longer tolerant. This joker Hadeez himself is a corrupt person

Yes forgives and tolerance for corruption and looting Pakistan. Khan told Pakistanis that corruption and robbing is no longer tolerant. This joker Hadeez himself is a corrupt person
Well majority of pakistanis coined a 💭🤔
Khata hey tu lagata be hey

At every coroner you will see people stealing not because they are poor because they can, if someone tries to do anything about it they get in trouble both legally and from a society point of view as people think being corrupt is good.

Even today Pakistanis are upset about inflation not corruption or national pride hence why they remember golden era of 2016 lol

So nawaz sharif is coming back to bring that golden era

100% halal certified by pakistanis

Are you guys sure Nawaz will come back Oct 21? His family and party is well known for these type of gimmicks.

Its hard to gauge the public mood, but after PDM, the popularity graph of PMLN is low. For the deaf and dumb, the collusion of establishment and PDM is enough proof that they are in it for self interest and not Pakistan.

Oil prices are increasing which will mean more inflation. Would Sharif want to come back in that environment?

For Patwaris, even if the Sharifs commit genocide, they’ll keep voting for PMLN.

Are you guys sure Nawaz will come back Oct 21? His family and party is well known for these type of gimmicks.

Its hard to gauge the public mood, but after PDM, the popularity graph of PMLN is low. For the deaf and dumb, the collusion of establishment and PDM is enough proof that they are in it for self interest and not Pakistan.

Oil prices are increasing which will mean more inflation. Would Sharif want to come back in that environment?

For Patwaris, even if the Sharifs commit genocide, they’ll keep voting for PMLN.
Bro Sharif and Army generals are a finished product. All wind is coming of there backs as they got nothing to offer to the people and from the country they stole from and like a silent movie their kurtoots are in the open.
All its going to take a push by the people if they catch some courage to put them into their place which is 6 ft under.

Yes

Bro Sharif and Army generals are a finished product. All wind is coming of there backs as they got nothing to offer to the people and from the country they stole from and like a silent movie their kurtoots are in the open.
All its going to take a push by the people if they catch some courage to put them into their place which is 6 ft under.
Disagree
I have always maintained it won't happen and I have been proven right

British ruled punjab with few thousand men

Here it's whole system including millions of beneficiaries

The first sign of any change will be when majority agrees that being corrupt is wrong

So far majority doesn't

View attachment 954509

So Pakistan was a tolerant state before khan ?

No shit ..

Back
Top Bottom