What's new

Imran Khan has managed to present himself to the world as a 'man of peace', "He outmaneuvered India"

May be on his personal level but, its not bringing any results as deescalting the crunt situation , so its jst personal PR , which.is against the intersts of the nation

Returning the pilot is not against the interest of the nation. Returning yadav is.
It was a major , blunder done by PM imran , cause he could have done a lot more and at least would hve secured freedom of the aressted occupied kashmiri leadership and would hve used it as leverage for a dialoge,
Unfortunately he jst wasted it for gaining his own personal PR ?
gound situation is still remain same , it shows his political immaturnes

Param Vir Chakra
Noble Peace Award

Heil!!

Barkha Dutt was full of BS against Pakistan on BBC immediately after Indian preemptive strikes on crows in Pakistan.
They Indians are all hypocrites, they change their status to the situation within seconds.

Barkha Dutt was full of BS against Pakistan on BBC immediately after Indian preemptive strikes on crows in Pakistan.
They Indians are all hypocrites, they change their status to the situation within seconds.

even khan knows that

Reading some of the tweets from Indians, I just wonder are Indian really that stupid or they cannot accept the fact that their asses got whooped big time. I tend to believe most Indians in India are below average IQ by just watching their politicians, and their army, air force, naval leadership....makes you think do these people were just brought from a backward village and suddenly put on these posts. Even on their TV shows that I have seen with Pakistani guest, they cannot counter any argument with logic and all they do keep repeating one sentence louder and louder. I never thought of Indians this low quality because all my interaction with Indians have been in US and Canada and that too in job/work related and mostly intelligent well educated and well mannered because they have to be in that environment....makes me believe that smart/educated/mannered Indians have left India long time ago and what is left is the type we see on their TV shows and thru their tweets.

LOL at thread poster 'Shezaz ud Din' , some new level of trolling :rofl:

When lovers of Imran Khan says army was on board, than why the push for noble peace prize is only for Imran Khan?

Back
Top Bottom