What's new

Imran Khan Interview with Karan Thapar

pari.mehta

Reaction score
So my favorite interviewer got 2 interviews in succession from Imran Khan: lets see if i can embedd them here, else ill post links.

Terror will have no place in Pak if I'm PM: Imran Khan - Videos - Pakistan - IBNLive
Will stop terror groups if elected PM: Imran - Videos - Pakistan - IBNLive
Pretty hopeful, huh?

P.S: I LOVE KARAN :D just look at him HUMILIATING a full array of politicians.

STUPIDITY IN THE CONGRESS:

LION OF GUJARAT MAHAN MODI RUNNING AWAY LIKE A ******:

3 mins. He needed 3 mins to expose that crook. LOOK at the sweat on that murderer.

On Lokpal:

Ill try to find his EPIC BEATING to amar singh(AKA corrupt F*ckwad with a capital F)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad Sad Sad Sad, i loose alot confidence on him now.

Was he in his senses when he talking about Kashmir? And he mixed Balochistan & FATA with Indian Occupied Kashmir:hitwall: & he is reading the same line that Kashmir will be put on back side(meaning ignore) & start trade( not against trade but in that mean time Kashmir issue had to be discussed every now & then).

Also when that anchor asked him that will ISI terror activities stop when he comes into power, he should've replied that ISI is not doing any terror activities but RAW & Indian Army is a terrorist group & must be attacked by Indian police & common people.

Complete dissapointment from Imran Khan, only Musharraf is hope now.

Never mind American Pakistani....finally Imran khan is another politician...they dont have any moral or values...they need power...so they know that they appease every one to get it into the power..So they dont mind talking sweet words to suit to the occasion rather than following the path of reality....So dont be dissapointed...in place of IK ..whoever comes up ..he will remain same...But agin personally i feel ..Musharaf is a better and strong person than any one else...

Never mind American Pakistani....finally Imran khan is another politician...they dont have any moral or values...they need power...so they know that they appease every one to get it into the power..So they dont mind talking sweet words to suit to the occasion rather than following the path of reality....So dont be dissapointed...in place of IK ..whoever comes up ..he will remain same...But agin personally i feel ..Musharaf is a better and strong person than any one else...

Thats true, for a while i thought Imran Khan was truly representer of people of Pakistan but that now seems opposite & also he haven't talked anything about what will he do for economic revival.

Dictator supports back in business again - Epic fail - Imran said that Kashmir must be solved "according to wishes of the Kashmiri people".

He did not mix up Balochistan , Fata and Kashmir only half baked dictator supporters are "masking" it . He said repeatedly that Military ops anywhere in the world are a no solution and none of the above areas are any different.

Dictator supports back in business again - Epic fail - Imran said that Kashmir must be solved "according to wishes of the Kashmiri people".

He did not mix up Balochistan , Fata and Kashmir only half baked dictator supporters are "masking" it . He said repeatedly that Military ops anywhere in the world are a no solution and none of the above areas are any different.

So you mean Pakistan should work for peace deal with TTP & BLA terrorists. Do you forget what TTP did after peace deal in early 2009? They were openly punishing womens & innocent civilions on roads in front of huge crowds, killing those who shave their face, destroying shops & marching toward Islamabad. And BLA terrorists who kill every one in Quetta or blow gas pipelines & work for foriegn intelligence agencies.

Also care to explain why Imran Khan did not strongly denied all that BS against ISI. If he have any problems with any Pakistani institution he should talk to them but support them in international areena, tell me what will be the difference if he start criticizing protectors(P.A & ISI) of our motherland Pakistan just like those zardaria, ganja, benazir etc.

So my favorite interviewer got 2 interviews in succession from Imran Khan: lets see if i can embedd them here, else ill post links.

LION OF GUJARAT MAHAN MODI RUNNING AWAY LIKE A ******:[/U][/I][/B]

'Lion of Gujarat' is not so fluent in English and hence this trickster/word juggler got better of him.

Do you want to see episodes where he got his pinky whooped by people who are as fluent as him in English ?

Last edited by a moderator:
So you mean Pakistan should work for peace deal with TTP & BLA terrorists. Do you forget what TTP did after peace deal in early 2009? They were openly punishing womens & innocent civilions on roads in front of huge crowds, killing those who shave their face, destroying shops & marching toward Islamabad. And BLA terrorists who kill every one in Quetta or blow gas pipelines & work for foriegn intelligence agencies.

Also care to explain why Imran Khan did not strongly denied all that BS against ISI. If he have any problems with any Pakistani institution he should talk to them but support them in international areena, tell me what will be the difference if he start criticizing protectors(P.A & ISI) of our motherland Pakistan just like those zardaria, ganja, benazir etc.

happened cuz of mismanagement by the government and some by army..

wouldnt have happened if musharaf had been in power....and nothing of that sort happened during his time...

'Lion of Gujarat' is not so fluent in English and hence this trickster/word juggler got better of him.

Do you want to see episodes where he got his pinky whooped by people who are as fluent as him in English ?
Its not about english :P
In his perfect little world where no-one had the guts to question him, he couldnt imagine someone having the balls to wack him left right and center, Karan did.

He didnt leave within 3 mins cause he forgot how to speak english.

@topic:
am i getting this right? if IK wants peace with india he is sold out? only someone who can take up the mantle of an eternal war with india is worthy of your support?

Do you see pakistan being prosperous trying to maintain a status of equality with india? it is already breaking your back economically, do you see this trend continuing endlessly?

Can pakistan even with serious reform hope to keep conventional parity, without significant cost, vis-a-vis india? A country MUCH MUCH bigger than Pakistan in almost every respect?

Is it not in the interest of the pakistani people and the state to make peace with india and deal with internal problems?

Idk, IK seems pretty genuine to me. I like mushy too tho, he got wiser in the latter half of his term.

Its not about english :P
In his perfect little world where no-one had the guts to question him, he couldnt imagine someone having the balls to wack him left right and center, Karan did.

He didnt leave within 3 mins cause he forgot how to speak english.

As I said the word slinger can only 'wack' persons who are not fluent in English and are not able to match his sleight of words.

I dare Karan to conduct the interview in Hindi or Gujrati and see who 'wacks' him left,right and centre :D

An I also gave you two videos where the poor bacha got a treatment of his own medicine..;)

P.S: I LOVE KARAN :D just look at him HUMILIATING a full array of politicians.

My friend, this is not humiliating. This is a well known form of talk show in which tough questions are asked with the view to put the interviewee under stress and therefore on the back foot. It is comparatively new in India but the inspiration comes from BBC Hardtalk which has been going on for ages. At the end all parties smile and shake hands. That is the format. Seasoned politicians handle the 'grilling' very well and even derive some mileage from it.

I find Arnab Goswami on the Newshour far more brutal and merciless. He pins down his 'victims' and doesn't let them escape. Karan Thapar is more suave and sophisticated in comparison.

wouldnt have happened if musharaf had been in power....and nothing of that sort happened during his time...

Actually there is no need for peace talks with these TTP terrorists, Army MUST crush them with brutal force & execute them publicially, after killing 35000 innocent Pakistanis since 2008, how any one even dare to talk of peace talks? Early 2009 the peace deal was struck & Swat was given under govern of TTP to implement their Law, the next thing was TTP terrorist brutually carried out public beating of women & young girls, killing of people who shave, destroying CD shops, TV shops etc & finally they capture Bajaur & headed for Islamabad to take revenge of Lal Masjid.

In short Imran Khan should talk what Pakistanis like & work to introduce steps about how he will bring economy back on its track & how will he defeat terrorism completely & issues like electricity, PR, Pakistan Steel, PIA, Kashmir etc & not even think of any peacedeal with terrorists. Also he should not start bashing Army or ISI in foriegn country(& here he did that in hostile country)

And yes if Musharraf was still in power, Pakistan would've been a strong economic country & heading with 9-10% growth per year, also there would'nt be soo many innocent civilians death & those crazy bombings of 2009 & 2010. Rupee would've been around 54-55/$ & there would'nt have been a loss of 80billion$ to national economy.

Guys..cool down...I think you should give Imran Khan a chance like you have given it to so many politicians...The reason is that in particular to Indo Pak relation ...it is little bit tricky and again facing a sharp and cunning interviewer like Karan requires really smart and iimidiate pulse to respond properly...Even many smart and shrewd politician of india faced diffculty in his show...

So give IKa chance...He is not so corrupt like other 2 political parties..so that he can prove that he is better than Mushy (2ND HALF OF HIS TENURE)..............

As I said the word slinger can only 'wack' persons who are not fluent in English and are not able to match his sleight of words.

I dare Karan to conduct the interview in Hindi or Gujrati and see who 'wacks' him left,right and centre :D

An I also gave you two videos where the poor bacha got a treatment of his own medicine..;)

Buddy, allow me to differ. Why should Karan Thapar interview in Hindi or Gujarati when he is an English talk show host? If Modi can't speak English why did he agree to be interviewed by Karan? He knew that the Devil's Advocate is an English talk show. I think that Modi could not handle the questions thrown at him and escaped to prevent exposing himself any further. It was not a language problem, we have seen even people like Lalu Yadav or Anna Hazare who are not fluent in English handle interviews in a better manner. I feel that Modi accepted the invitation to Devil's Advocate in an attempt to improve his poor image on the media and failed in the attempt.

The idea of these talk shows is not to whack or get whacked. It is to be able to answer difficult and sensitive questions with confidence and intelligence while avoiding the mines laid by the talk show host and not getting trapped. Jayalalitha simply read out a long propaganda speech and then shut out questions by being hostile. Why take the trouble of being interviewed if they are not willing to be interviewed in the first place. Nobody is holding a gun to their head. Both Modi and Jayalalitha came off extremely poorly. On the contrary, Imran Khan and Renuka Chaudhry handled it pretty well. One has to be very intelligent to come off looking good in these interviews. They are not the usual smiling fan boy interviews of the Barkha Dutt type.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom