Imran Khan Introduces Political Webinars in Pakistan

AstanoshKhan

<b>PTI: NAYA PAKISTANI</b>
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan Introduces Political Webinars in Pakistan
By Ahsan Javed · Monday, Jun 20, 2011

Apart from going political, Imran Khan has been very active these days. Be it a motivational speech or gathering youth to get its rights, Imran Khan is trying everything.

Earlier we had seen Imran Khan appearing in the TEDx event recently held at Karachi. This time he has appeared in the first ever webinar of Pakistan.

For those who wonder what actually the webinar is, it is just like a conference as the word has it’s root in “seminar” and any seminar conducted online is termed as webinar .

Imran Khan spoke to overseas Pakistanis and conducted a question-answer session. Also he took advices from party members as well as common people to cope up with the prevailing problems in Pakistan.

It is good to hear that political trends are changing, though slowly, as we had earlier seen many political personnel appearing online on different social media networks such as Twitter and Facebbok, with Pervez Musharraf toping the list.

As per video description, Due to some technical problem the initial speech was not recorded but here is the entire Q&A session of the event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran Khan has been very active these days. Be it a motivational speech or gathering youth to get its rights, Imran Khan is trying everything.
[UNQUOTE]

Not Just IK, the "establishment" is very busy in gathering "Feslee Batairay & Batairiyan" around him...i.e. Shah Mehmood, Mariv memon and manay many more to come just wait for the elections days...No doubt they are in dire needs of another ZAB of late 60s and NS of late 80s and early 90s....

As i earlier said there is a long way to go for IK to become a true leader Bcz he needs establishment support at this very moment and thats the reason hs is very carefull to make any statement against the security forcess excesses in recent past on which whole country is on fire or to stand along with the journlists for thier struggle for justice.

Pakistanis will be very fool if they elected another establishment leader after soo many bloodshed...100 Jutay be Khaye 100 Piasss bhee.

My vote is for him in the upcoming elections because he is the only person with a vision to bring Pakistan to the right path.

- - If he turns out to be like other politicians then I am the only hope left for Pakistan! :smokin:

My vote is for him in the upcoming elections because he is the only person with a vision to bring Pakistan to the right path.

- - If he turns out to be like other politicians then I am the only hope left for Pakistan! :smokin:

think seriously if you can prove to be...

What if he also becomes like others after coming to power?

In that case the dim light at the end of the tunnel for a better future will also vanish away, and then after that we should clean our hands that Pakistan will get a leader who can work honestly for Pakistan till the time when all the current politicians will be lying in their graves.

What if he also becomes like others after coming to power?

In that case the dim light at the end of the tunnel for a better future will also vanish away, and then after that we should clean our hands that Pakistan will get a leader who can work honestly for Pakistan till the time when all the current politicians will be lying in their graves.

are there any signs that he might turn to be like others? anyways, my vote is for PTI, I cannot trust PPP or PML N anymore, no way...

and dictator is no option, since going in wrong direction cannot lead you to right place...simple !

are there any signs that he might turn to be like others? anyways, my vote is for PTI, I cannot trust PPP or PML N anymore, no way...

and dictator is no option, since going in wrong direction cannot lead you to right place...simple !

No signs so far, but it is good to try a new face rather than trying those same usual old rotten faces.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom