What's new

Imran Khan is Useless & Jahil - Najam Sethi

Najam Sethi is a traitor who is on the payroll of the enemies. If he is talking bad about Imran Khan then IK must be really good for Pakistan. When your enemies talk bad of someone, you know that man is good for your country.

Conversely, when your Enemies speak highly of some people, you know they are traitors e,g, Najam Sethi, Asma Jehangir, Pervez Hoodbhoy etc.

He is not. He is only person who can do some thing for Kashmir. Inshalla. But i am afraid only way in war

How will he do? When he already accept Kashmir as integral part of india? Even if he had said that Kashmir is disputed issue between Pakistan & india & it must be solved as early as possible than i could understand.

Imran khan is the god! He can do anything that every pakistani dreamed of! Seriously his supporters are living in lala land.
Serious hate Issues. :flame:
Even you can't troll.
There is only one God for us and He is Allah.
Imran khan is the Bright light because
He has degree in economics.
He has done lots of impossible things in Past, we can expect some surprises in Future.
He has clean past record.
He has Passion and he is intelligent, you can see any videos in 2004,2005 when he was talking about darkness and Bloodshedd in USA war. Now USA back stab us, and Blames Pakistan Soldiers to hide their already Lost war in Afghan. and Pakistan lost 35000 soldiers and Police and many civilians, and Lost 60 Billion Dollar for only 18 Billion dollar. While USA got Peace in their country.

Your people are dieing of hunger in Karachi, getting killed by US drones in Waziristan and elsewhere in Pakistan and still worried about Kashmir?

Lets face it. We have to get our house in order first before talking about Kashmir because this Pak Sarzameen we have is more valuable than India Occupied Kashmir.

Didn't you hear Imran Khan's Jalsa yesterday. He said a Chinese businesswoman came to Karachi to invest billions of dollars in energy but then was scared off because of the law and order situation in Karachi. We have to fix a lot of things in Pak Sarzameen.

I already gave you example of Musharraf, Imran should be aggressive just like Musharraf, build up economy at fast pace, build up military & make it self reliant, give development & jobs, bring peace & harmony & with all these make an aggressive policy on Kashmir. If Musharraf who don't have enough public support did this why IK who got massive support do this? Why Pakistan will bow to india? why Pakistan will backtrack from its Kashmir stance?

How will he do? When he already accept Kashmir as integral part of india? Even if he had said that Kashmir is disputed issue between Pakistan & india & it must be solved as early as possible than i could understand.

He didn't accept and never accepted IOK as integral part of Bharat. If he did so he won't have asked India to stop use of force in Kashmir in Lahore Jalsa. What he said that we should first put our house in order. Let's build Pakistan, make it a strong state like Turkey for example and then we would be in a better condition to assert our verdict about Kashmir more confidently and comprehensively. You can say he is trying to follow China's policy regarding Arunachal Pardesh viz a viz IOK. Have good relations with Bharat on one hand and on the other hand don't backtrack from your official stance regarding Kashmir issue. This is China's policy and this should be our policy as well. Hopefully now you will understand what he said about Kashmir.

everybody knows that.sethi ne koi nayee baat nahi batayee hai.imran is establishment's man just as nawaz once was.

everybody knows that.sethi ne koi nayee baat nahi batayee hai.imran is establishment's man just as nawaz once was.

Ok a bharti telling us that? Thank you ....Now go and take care of your own bhartimata ....

i see nothing wrong in what Najam sethi is saying..

from a realistic stand point ..without getting overly emotional..
a good heart is not nearly enough as to what a nation needs for governance..

if i were in a position similar to Imran Khan ...and i had no knowledge of state craft and statesmanship i would do everything in my power to make a very strong educated panel with at least 15years of genuine experience in the civil services and social management..as well as a bad *** 'practicing' economist.

well first i dont think you can say he is uneducated after all he did go to oxford uni. secondly as far as management goes he managed single handedly manage our cricket team which has lots of in fighting and politics, and lastly what experience did the likes of zardar or others that he is standing against got?

Smelling Jealous.:moil:
May b because first time in 30+ year history we got Leader who has no corruption record.
History for Helping poor,and sincerity with Pakistan, not only with words, but in the of Modern Cancer Hospital, Modern university in the village, Helping Billions in Natural disasters whether in the form Earth Quake or flood.Forgot to tell, only Captain of ODI who gifted happiness in the form of world cup with new team..

Watch his program from last week, he is praising IK like a God. Why the change?

Najam Sethi is right.

If you want someone who can "recommend" your cousin for a political job, then Imran Khan is useless.

If you want to know 1001 ways to loot the country, then Imran Khan is jahil.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom