let's suppose the Video is Real,
The sin is being committed
Punishment is Due

Punishment is To be Announced as Per Shariah
Punishment Delivered

Next is ??

Will it be for "An Individual"
Or Everyone Will Be Treated Equally???

If Equality is Purpose.. Khan's Qurbani can Help us Eliminate Almost "All the Elite" in One Stroke

Otherwise... Allah hu alam

wtf did i just read.. videos are easily doctored with fake look at like person in it..

Sir, u r an epic idiot

"Chor ki Darrhi main Tinka"
Is sy zyada kya explanation ho sakti hai
Islamabad: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) supporters are expressing concerns that the party and its leaders might become target of some “Deep Fake” videos in the next few days.

Former information minister Fawad Chaudhry said in a video statement that a character assassination campaign would launched against Imran Khan. He said fake videos and audies would part of the campaign against Khan.

Mir Mohammad Alikhan, who is known as a staunch supporter of Imran Khan’s party, on Monday said, “I have just come to know that DEEP FAKE videos against PTI are being released.”

Without elaborating, he said that the videos being released are “Serious Deep Fake that can only be created in the west with the latest software and technology.”

20220419_043432-451x720.jpg

Those videos will be released after forensic testing and certification. Just to give you a hint they are promoting hum-jins parasti 😂

That’s below the belt mate and seeing is believing. How can you deny something which will be forensically certified.
Okay please tell me which lab in Pakistan is ANAB accredited for image processing?

I’ll tell you the answer- NONE!

Looking at the past such tactics have never really worked in Pakistani politics.

This is typical PMLN politics before it was Mariam’s’s papa who use to photoshop benazir photos . Keeping that tradition alive Mariam has gone a step further she makes fake video of Men

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom