What's new

Imran Khan meets Gen. Bajwa in Islamabad - 18th March 2022

1647897300090.png

Why I think Imran Khan will be gone is because every time a politician tries to become popular or tries to take the country in a somewhat right way, the generals stop them or hang them or whatever they need to do. This will happen again and continue to happen. And you will find it funny but I believe it is all because of amreekan visa. In ko aur inkay bachon ko amreeka janay ka buht shoq hai. Ayashi karnay ya education kay liye. Dusra shoq hai Indian films aur gano ka. Imagine, the biggest enemy of your country is India and the army is fighting on that front yet the sons and daughters of these army higher-ups are the first to watch and dance to Indian films and songs. Both of these fun times are under threat if IK stays in power. Ajeeb surat e haal hai.

Waise achi dramay bazi lagai hui hai. Poori qoum ka khoon sukhaya hu hai. I have now started to feel that Khan sahab and Bajwa sahab are planning something big and have been planning something for last few months. Their body language is suggesting they hate each other but that is probably on purpose. I don't know, I am getting paranoid. Love for corruption-free Pakistan can do that to you.

How strange and deceptive times we are living..

I just watched This Guy Brig. Ashfaq Hasan on YouTube. strange strange stance if this is the army mind set I am surprised last 30 years what kind of creature this country being producing No morals no character no shame.. how convincingly he wants IK to do political suicide and oh chadoo ji mok makkah kero miti pao and break a deal with crooks which means IK give up everything thing he been preaching his entire life and through the country to the wolves.
Very same people pushed mushi to gave them NRO and Mushi have to live rest of life out side pakistan probably will die out somewhere...

Now Boots playing a deal brokers role... Dealers will be 1st to shoot him in the face that see he was the one who made the deal.

Don't trust me no problem.. who just said "politicians fight during the day and drink tea in the evening"

imagine if IK take their deal who will they going to curse later certainly IK.. Now they pleading him to give up and take the deal for larger interest of the nation and the country's betterment..

This country is a milking cow for these Generals .. now they are Fighting for the milk they never really give the toss about the cow.

This system give them best life career and social financial protection they will never loyal to the cow but drulling for the milk

Poors are the real looser they being killed humilated rapped and murdered for name of cow but cow not for them sole proprietary rights are already reserved on their name one else dare come near it. You can love the cow you can die for it but milk is ours.

I am surprised to see how on earth these lunatic think that these crooks will serve their cow.
I think they saw tiny bit threat to the milk now they are willing to share some milk with crooks to keep things flowing in their favour.

Last edited:
Why I think Imran Khan will be gone is because every time a politician tries to become popular or tries to take the country in a somewhat right way, the generals stop them or hang them or whatever they need to do. This will happen again and continue to happen. And you will find it funny but I believe it is all because of amreekan visa. In ko aur inkay bachon ko amreeka janay ka buht shoq hai. Ayashi karnay ya education kay liye. Dusra shoq hai Indian films aur gano ka. Imagine, the biggest enemy of your country is India and the army is fighting on that front yet the sons and daughters of these army higher-ups are the first to watch and dance to Indian films and songs. Both of these fun times are under threat if IK stays in power. Ajeeb surat e haal hai.
You just Nailed it.. This corrupt system suits them the best, Honesty fairness can be better for common peasants it's not even a concern for crooks in flip flop or in long boots.. I think corrupt system suits boots far more then civilian crooks so they saw a threat once again mulk ki baqah ki khatir they are one against him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom