What's new

Imran Khan now what will you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
players who participated in PSL final in Lahore last year who were insulted by Imran Khan who called them "Phatechar"(or you can say "Trash") one of them Daved Milan from England lead his team to victory against South Africa he scored 78 runs on 44 balls and became Man of the Match.

l_337585_061734_updates.jpg

پی ایس ایل کھیل کرغیر ملکی کرکٹرز توجہ حاصل کرنے لگے   Daily Jang News.png

Imran Khan is a person who can't control his tongue and jealousy.

He accuses all other parties for corruption but happily accept new candidates from same corrupt parties.

Rondo Khan needs new wife but wait Reham Khan said that he failed miserably to perform necessary duty which is important to Halal Waleema :lol:

So we will open a thread every time any of them score runs citing " what do you say Imran? "

Isn't that a bit pathetic? Oh well what do I know the senseless blame games and low grade prickles of politics. I mean its perfectly reasonable to be so immersed in hatred that even the smallest and cheapest of the chances to taunt should not be missed out.

He don't have traits of a leader.... too selfish

I have been deeply disappointed in Imran Khan for his inexplicable soft spot for the Taliban, especially more so when PTI KPK gov’t donated Rs30-billion to the Taliban breeding madrasah of Maulana Sami ul Haq.

Despite all his faults, the one thing about which Taliban Khan knows is ‘Cricket’. His remarks about PSL match at Lahore were not his cricket speaking but his deep animosity towards Najm Sethi. I am hoping that the sportsman Imran Khan will eventually overcome Taliban Khan and the Kaptan will appreciate revival of cricket in Pakistan.

I have been deeply disappointed in Imran Khan for his inexplicable soft spot for the Taliban, especially more so when PTI KPK gov’t donated Rs30-billion to the Taliban breeding madrasah of Maulana Sami ul Haq.

Despite all his faults, the one thing about which Taliban Khan knows is ‘Cricket’. His remarks about PSL match at Lahore were not his cricket speaking but his deep animosity towards Najm Sethi. I am hoping that the sportsman Imran Khan will eventually overcome Taliban Khan and the Kaptan will appreciate revival of cricket in Pakistan.

Very well said, He should lead PCB for good.

IK was a good captain.But he cant be a leader.Never trust an ex cricketer to lead the nation folks! He always will take and treat the nation like gend balla.

IK was a good captain.But he cant be a leader.Never trust an ex cricketer to lead the nation folks! He always will take and treat the nation like gend balla.
Lolx so what do we have ultra corrupt nawaz & sons ( 3 times make government) , ultra corrupt zardari & sons ( 3 times make government) and not corrupt Imran khan .
Who will a sane person choose ? ( i am not talking about patwari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom