What's new

Imran Khan: Pakistan is bankrupt, better India ties will boost trade

Agreed with you even going one step further we should gather all Indian men at one place and should nuke them to hell in order to save women, Dalits and minorities.

Do that if you are able to survive from Taliban and ISIS. They are coming.

Do that if you are able to survive from Taliban and ISIS. They are coming.
Lols even your 500million USD investment gone waste...Taliban already finished in Pakistan but still R&AW stooges from Afghanistan manages to send suicide zombies...once fence completed you will lost this also....Just pray and fear the day when we started to help Mao militants who are giving your forces tough time with world war II's weapons.

more likely..

Maybe, you are a better judge being in thick of things. Anyways even if he becomes PM I don't think improving relations with India will be a thing that will be in his domain.

He mentioned Kashmir as core issue.

Doesn't really matter, everybody knows India will not budge.

He was talking to international media, not addressing Pakistanis.

I think he is smart enough to understand that whatever he says will make headlines and will effect his electorates.

No, we cant match your cheapness.. for pairaty we have to sacrifice thousands of farmers every year like you. have to top charts suicides.. slavery... which no Pakistani want..

Happy Bankruptcy then!

@Karna_007

Banana(pakistan prefer indian bananas

This is ridiculous and makes no sense. Why would Pakistanis want Indian bananas? Everyone knows Pakistani bananas are bigger, harder and longer lasting than Indian bananas?

Regards

I am all for good relations with India but how is IK going to tackle indian attitude.I always wondered what would happen if we had peace.whole subcontinent and china is most of the world population.

Maybe, you are a better judge being in thick of things. Anyways even if he becomes PM I don't think improving relations with India will be a thing that will be in his domain.

Doesn't really matter, everybody knows India will not budge.

I think he is smart enough to understand that whatever he says will make headlines and will effect his electorates.

Happy Bankruptcy then!

If by Improving relations you mean leaving Kashmir issue at back burner is not in his hand nor GHQs. Only traitor can dare this..

Yeah he is smart enough.. thats why nobody here gave a single fk.. and bharati have to post this... Lol @effects

Better being bankrupt then in competition with economy of slaves and killers..

About same as one state of India - Utter Pradesh ~ population just over 200 million.

250px-IN-UP.svg.png
Ah - thanks. I thought Pak population was in the 250 million + range.

Nothing new here. Trade would be better for all around. but the stumbling blck is Kashmir. Sort that out and then everything is cool. As he says Pakistan has tried it's best ...

but India ??????
May be IK forgot the fact that it's Pakistan which first need to honor the UN resolution for the plebiscite to take place. Like most of the Pakistanis - he too hasn't read the UN resolution about Kashmir which is very unfortunate.

Ah - thanks. I thought Pak population was in the 250 million + range.
Yes, I know when you look at Pakistan in the Indian context it's entire population is equivalent to only one Indian state [do you have 26?] and that is sobering/shocking fact. In the recent census the figure was 207 million for Pakistan [2017] and Utter pradesh had 204 million [2012] which will place UP exactly neck to neck if not slightly more then Pakistan in 2018.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1490674/57-increase-pakistans-population-19-years-shows-new-census/

Yes, I know when you look at Pakistan in the Indian context it's entire population is equivalent to only one Indian state [do you have 26?] and that is sobering/shocking fact. In the recent census the figure was 207 million for Pakistan [2017] and Utter pradesh had 204 million [2012] which will place UP exactly neck to neck if not slightly more then Pakistan in 2018.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1490674/57-increase-pakistans-population-19-years-shows-new-census/
It is 29 states and a bunch of UTs. But even within India, Uttar Pradesh is a complete outlier. And this is UP which has only recently been split into UP and Uttrakhand.

Last edited:
Chhattisgarh was part of MP not UP
It is 29 states and a bunch of UTs. But even within India, Uttar Pradesh is a complete outlier. And this is UP which has only recently been split into UP, Uttrakhand and Chattisgarh.

Manipulative title presenting a false picture of Imran Khan's stance.

If you have a good relationship with India, it opens up trade, and trade with a huge market. Both countries would benefit,” said the cricketer-turned-politician in an interview telecast on WION on Sunday.

Imran is a strong contender for the Prime Minister’s job in Wednesday’s national election in Pakistan where the military has seized power several times since independence in 1947, and directly ruled for almost half the country’s history.

“The problem with India right now is the issue of Kashmir. I give full marks to Pakistan for trying to get proper, better relations. But I believe we should have peace with India as the whole subcontinent is held hostage to the Kashmir issue,” Imran said.

Imran Khan's stance is Kashmir first, Indian relations second. Pakistan has always had an open policy to discuss our issues at the negotiating table, but Indian intransigence has kept our issues from being resolved. Modi will never agree because hate earns him votes.

Last edited:
Old debate( can India, Pakistan turn the page) but still valid and show the position of IK toward India

As usual, the Indian media's obsession with Pakistan never ceases to amaze me. The clickbait titles to grab Indian nationalist attention seems to always fail miserably when you actually read what's written in the article.

Imran Khan is advocating for peace, which I agree with....he however says nothing about friendship or trade. There is no need to trade with India at all. I've always maintained for Pakistan to settle its disputes with India and go our separate ways. India can interact with BBIN for all we care.

Pakistan's future lies in Central Asia...through CPEC, CAREC and the ECO. I've been advocating for years that Pakistan should withdraw from SAARC or send trolls like Raisani or Sheikh Rasheed to these useless summits.

Same with the Pakistan Football Team, which is in SAFF...Afghanistan left SAFF for the Central Asian division...I've argued Pakistan should follow suit. Arguably playing teams like Iran, Uzbekistan etc. would be better than anything in SAFF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom