What's new

Imran Khan warns UN of potential nuclear war in Kashmir

But India said it will retaliate with conventional thermo nukes if any kind of nuclear device is used by pakistan. Even small tactical nukes. Also nuking troops in Kashmir means nuking Kashmirs. You have to think of them as kind of a hostage.
this what ik is telling to world, when it is going out of control from ik and Modi hand, no one knows where and how it will end. Modi is fckng playing with fire and he has no idea what he's messing with who. We have all kind of fighting experience of war from Soviet war to fifth-generation warfare ...seems like India forget being as active in a war that is why playing like such a big lunatic and want action with us.

I think Kashmiris should wholeheartedly support India. There is a better chance of fruition of unified Jammu & Kashmir state under India to its former glory than Pak. This includes Chinese held Kashmir territory.

Why don't you try to annex Pakistani and Chinese territories!!!
Retard.

I think Kashmiris should wholeheartedly support India. There is a better chance of fruition of unified Jammu & Kashmir state under India to its former glory than Pak. This includes Chinese held Kashmir territory.
yeah yeah, and take Tibet from china @Mace :agree:
If you attack us you will become Nuclear wasteland like this @Mace
1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg
nuclear-holocaust.jpg

@Mace ;):enjoy:

Imran is taking just the necessary actions, so no one tomorrow raise fingers when Pakistan nukes your troops in Kashmir and other parts using tactical, battlefield and miniature nukes. You be rest assured Pakistan poses all three kinds and also long range missiles and ICBMs.
And what do you think will be India's response to these "miniature nukes"?

Let me remind you of 2 things
1 India does not have any " Miniature Nukes". We possess full size "Strategic Nukes" because toy nukes don't figure in our nuclear doctrine.
2 India's policy is No First Use but Massive Disproportionate Second Strike

Are you mad ,why would we even try.unless you believe something is going to come out of the speech on 27th.seriously we don't
Historically, '27' in a date is not a good number for India. To give an idea, Ramadan 27, 1366 AH is the day Pakistan gained it's separation from India and recently when on February 27, 2019 PAF shamed Indian Defense with finesse.

And what do you think will be India's response to these "miniature nukes"?

Let me remind you of 2 things
1 India does not have any " Miniature Nukes". We possess full size "Strategic Nukes" because toy nukes don't figure in our nuclear doctrine.
2 India's policy is No First Use but Massive Disproportionate Second Strike

Good postman. I like how you shit on your own country as you shit on the streets of Mumbai....

Now, why don't you remind yourself
Pakistan has both tactical nukes and nukes that have a larger yield. Only someone as stupid as you will call nuclear weapons "toys".

Good postman. I like how you shit on your own country as you shit on the streets of Mumbai....

Now, why don't you remind yourself
Pakistan has both tactical nukes and nukes that have a larger yield. Only someone as stupid as you will call nuclear weapons "toys".
Only someone stupid as Pakistanis would think that they will nuke Kashmir and India will not respond

Take my word.....Pakistan cannot use Nuke. Going by history of Pakistan post 1947, your elites will not Risk Pakistan for Kashmir....all this is to save face in front of your people who have been fed hate and False hope of Kashmir for past 70 years.

I suspect this to happen in sequence

1. IK will Go (as a sacrificial Goat, getting all the blame and in interest to save your establishment rear from public wrath). Replacement Shah Mehmood Qureshi as PM (new Principal Puppet of establishment)
2. Black Listing by FATF
3. Infiltration/ Jihadi event in Kashmir, leading to escalation...to wand of public attention from other crisis/economic condition/black listing
4. Begin Track 2 / back channel diplomacy - formulating LOC as international border (involvement of US/China/Russia)
5. Release of political leaders (Nawaz,Zardari etc)....to stabilise the internal environment
Ur assessment is quite right bassed on the news and media but leme tell you something u or many don't know after kiyanis selloff of OBL fake attack story, which was a mare joke and whole Intell community knew that OBL Jst been safly flew back to Brazil, Kiyani took a lot of money from Americans and was shared among zardari and NS at tht time?
I don't wana go deep more then that cause tht I'll make me a target?
Bt after that debacle, pak army made a system which I'll start running itself once it feels tht head of command had gone far from the national objectives and is jst serving his own personal intersts.
Tht system will come into action secretly, and it ill undo all what it feels is against national intersts either a plane crash like genral Zia ul haq or a power less Kiyani in his last days there I'll be more options in between, and I hve a feeling imran khan been contacted and been asked to save vital proves, may he losses some of his so called minsters and some of his advisers who are part of a larger web from bajwa and all been setted up in the govt on his instructions so there I'll be some safe options avalible for imran in end and he Himself ill be tested with sufficient line of actions given to him?
Now its a big game, if some one thinks as a head of PAKarmy he can do as he want, he is jst living in fools paradise, and once the time comes he ill be kicked outa town.
While let's see, if a real deadly freedom fight emerged in IOK , how far india ill go?
Cause tht I'll Jst not stop only at kashmir, it will spread all over India and many communities will join the fight for freedom, it may takes a hit on pak bt its worthy to hve it?
FATAF is jst a toy, it doesn't has much value, it's jst a preasure group and still when usa needs pak in afghanistan then Tht I'll be countered ezly?
I'm mean when countries like Argentena can tell IMF to bugger off, then tht FATAF is jst a preasure tool nothing more so, let's start a rumble, if we made up our mind, even soviet russia can't survive us

Only someone stupid as Pakistanis would think that they will nuke Kashmir and India will not respond
Actully we ain't need to nuke anything instaed we should give good training to Sikhs, nagas, Kashmiris and some others to fight Indian forces let's see how long India can't stand on its feet, while destroying all. Supply lines of indian army on time and let's watch that?

Imran has been the most statesman like since the likes of bhutto. Thankfully we don't have idiots like Nawaz running the country at this time. And might I ask what did Nawaz do in Kargil war? and what role did he had in our nuclear program?
On both kargil and nuclear blasts his signatures r on the both files!
While even though he was croupt because our military establishment wants him to be croupted?
Bt still he was a million times better in the field of economy then of I.K?
THTS A FACT, which can't be denied and Thts why still he been in touch by some Angeles?

Both countries will become nuclear wasteland @Soumitra
Actully not Jst 2 countries half of the world ill hve the great effects bt I'm. Prety sure it's a long long drawn gorliia war comming to India in all of its parts let's see how far india can counter that and remains a economic power?

Imran Khan warns UN of potential nuclear war in Kashmir

Pakistan PM says he has tried to tell world leaders of growing risk of conflict with India over disputed region

Julian Borger in New York and Azhar Farooq in Srinagar

Thu 26 Sep 2019 06.28 BSTLast modified on Thu 26 Sep 2019 08.56 BST

Imran Khan, the Pakistan PM, speaks to the media in New York where he said: ‘We are heading for a potential disaster of proportions that no one here realises.’ Photograph: Angela Weiss/AFP/Getty Images
Pakistan’s prime minister, Imran Khan, has said he has been trying to raise the alarm at the United Nations this week about the danger of a nuclear war breaking out over Kashmir.

India and Pakistan came close to a conflict in February when India bombed Pakistani territory for the first time in a half century and warplanes from both countries fought a dogfight over the divided region.

Tensions were defused when Pakistan returned a downed Indian pilot. But they have grown again since India revoked a constitutional clause that endowed semi-autonomous status on the part of Kashmir under its control in August. India moved hundreds of thousands of troops to the region and carried out thousands of arrests.

Khan said the move was driven by the Hindu nationalist ideology of the Indian prime minister, Narendra Modi, whom he called a “fascist”.

The Muslim-majority territory is currently under heightened security, while mobile and internet services have been cut, but Khan predicted a popular backlash once such measures are lifted.

“They’ll come out on the streets. What happens then?” Khan told journalists at the UN general assembly. He pointed to the presence of a 900,000-strong Indian force there currently enforcing security.

“I fear there will be a massacre and things will start to go out of control,” the Pakistani leader said.

“My main reason for coming here was to meet world leaders at the UN and speak about this. We are heading for a potential disaster of proportions that no one here realises,” Khan said. “It is the only time since the Cuban crisis that two nuclear-armed countries are coming face to face. We did come to face to face in February.”

Khan has vowed to defend Pakistani territory but has also expressed fear of an uncontrolled escalation. He spoke on Wednesday about his dilemma on being told of the Indian air strikes.

“In February, my army chief calls me up and the air force chief, [saying] that Indian jets have come and bombed Pakistan territory. What do we do? What do we do?” Khan said. “Should I – should we – have to make that choice.”

He said he had expressed his fears in conversations this week with Donald Trump, Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron and Boris Johnson.

Trump has offered to mediate, but only if both Pakistan and India agree. India has been resistant to outside mediation, and Modi has presented his actions in Indian-controlled Kashmir as essential to counter separatism and terrorism, which he accuses Pakistan of fomenting.

But Khan has faced an uphill task. Trump has become a close political ally of Modi, even appearing as the Indian prime minister’s guest last Sunday at a Texas rally of some Indian Americans. But on Monday, Trump described some of Modi’s rhetoric as “very aggressive”.

“I have tried my best,” Khan said. “What options do we have? What do we do? Do we just wait for this nightmare scenario to unfold and hope that nothing happens.”

In Kashmir, residents are watching the developments at the UN closely. “I hope the UN does something that helps Kashmir otherwise generations of our sacrifices will be ruined,” said Mohammad Ramzan, who lives in Pulwama, south Kashmir.

“At least my generation saw good days and also the bad days. But I fear for the future of my sons and daughters,” he said as he visited his son in Srinagar, Kashmir’s main city. “We are now caught between an abyss and a fire,” he said.

In parts of south Kashmir, which has been the epicentre of new generation of anti-India insurgents, local residents said militants had asked for a complete shutdown until Friday’s meeting, when Khan and Modi are both expected to address the annual session in New York.

“We are not sure if the militants have actually said it or not, but no one is willing to take a risk,” added Ramzan. Shops in South Kashmir remain shut and roads mostly empty.

Some are sceptical that the UN meeting will lead to progress. “I don’t think anything will happen. At the end it is our fight, no one else will come to fight it,” said a shopkeeper in Srinagar, who asked to remain anonymous.

Meanwhile, Khan said he had been asked by both the US and Saudi Arabia to act as a mediator with Iran.

“President Trump asked me and also Prince Mohammed bin Salman asked me to speak to the Iranians, and we are trying our best that this should not develop into a conflict,” Khan said. “The good thing about President Trump is that I feel he’s not a pro-war person, although I can see that there are others who are egging him on. But his instinct, quite rightly is not for war ... I think that’s very admirable.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-warns-un-of-potential-nuclear-war-in-kashmir

India's Nuclear Weapons are the only deterrent because of which we have still not declared war on her. If we were convinced that any war would remain conventional, we would have opened the Kashmir theater, without caring about India crossing the IB.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom