What's new

Imran khan's alleged support by Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jewish people are good i won't mind his relation with them but IK is a joke the promises he made yesterday he can't keep any single of them coz he is a master of U-turn.

Pakistanis love these conspiracy theories specially those involving Jews

Jewish people are good i won't mind his relation with them but IK is a joke the promises he made yesterday he can't keep any single of them coz he is a master of U-turn.

You sir are the biggest joke on pdf. Burnol bhejoon? :D

You sir are the biggest joke on pdf. Burnol bhejoon? :D

Sorry mate the thing is i am not cry baby when you are out of arguments you come up with personal attacks. :D You can send me Burnol then i will send you something else which you don't wanna hear. :D Cheers

All the munafiqs and haram khor people make up conspiracies against Imran Khan.... too bad they will all fail, as Allah is with us for Naya Pakistan :pakistan:

so if Imran looses this election then allah is against you....keep you dirty politics to yourself dont involve Allah in it as if you are following all of his instrucitons

This is too funny.

Imran Khan should counter by accusing his accusers of being Jewish :pop:

so if Imran looses this election then allah is against you....keep you dirty politics to yourself dont involve Allah in it as if you are following all of his instrucitons

Nope, it means Allah wants to train us more against these munafiqs and haramkhors of ppp/pmln !!

P.S. PTI manifesto is "Iyaka na budu, wa iyaka nastaeen" - Allah teri ibadat kertay hain, or tujh hi say madad mangtay hain...

who would want to defeat PTI ???? THINK !!

Ah yes, the Jews.

I'm sure they did the whole HAARP thing to make it rain yesterday at the Jalsa.

:victory:

Whats wrong with support from Jews? I have many Jewish friends, what wrong with being friends with people?

bhai jan its inqalab without doing anything. lol

Will mods tolerate this blatant anti-semitism? :mod:

Thəorətic Muslim;4074941 said:
Whats wrong with support from Jews? I have many Jewish friends, what wrong with being friends with people?

There is nothing wrong with the Jews. Its the Jewish government policies and some Jews. Rest are fine.

Pakistanis need to learn to differentiate.

Mummy daddy kids have to learn alot b4 day dreaming of seeing Imran khan being taken serious around the world n in pakistan..sooner then later You people will cal Jews are angels cos your lord Imran khan is half Jew !

PTI burger kids quoting jews are our friends only cos Jews supporting n helping Imran khan n Pti.This is pure shame in the name of seeking power..lanti thinking of bunch of idiots !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom