What's new

Imran Khan's Appeal to Pakistanis in North America to Help

Done!

It's a fight to save Pakistan, hopefully, PTI can come through and revive/take Pakistan to its true destiny...which is an educated public, with good healthcare, a fair judicial/legislative system, and lastly developmental projects that benefit everyone! It's time to kick these patwari's out!

Just donated 2,000 dollars. I know I am not in Pakistan but I really hope PTI wins the upcoming elections.

My entire family immigrated out of Pakistan and we pray every day inshAllah for things to improve so we could come back.

Just donated 2,000 dollars. I know I am not in Pakistan but I really hope PTI wins the upcoming elections.

My entire family immigrated out of Pakistan and we pray every day inshAllah for things to improve so we could come back.

Mashallah!..
And yes, Inshallah!

The REAL problem is that overseas Pakistanis have knowhow knowlegde educations experiences that can OUTCOMPETE all industries services sectors branches sectors.
This is a posing threat. To whom? Industrialists that produce lowquality products which have NO utterly utterly utterly NOOOO interests in global competetion improvements investment business forum strategies! 1 simple example how they think; it works sells & no need 2 focus on anything-> tadaaa!!! The Honda 125cc same old design nothing new & public is oppressed enslaved 2 buy the stoneage designed vehicle.
That is how it works in Pakistan!! A bitter reality!

Bloody hell overseas Pakistanis can become Pakistani companies industries ambassadors workers distributors! The industrialists need to be slapped left right that 50 years FEW industrial categories have made been exported! Forget food productivity eg masala packets mangoes etc or clothing footballs; what about other sectors as iron ore copper minerals mining??!

Overseas Pakistanis can OPTIMISE industries & reduce Paks poverty in theory.

Eg. 10 mill overseas Pakistanis hire in average 5 poor Pakistanis as their workers in their companies.
Which is in total 50 million workers.
Those 50 mill will be able 2 live as respectful life where they will be able to;
Get food nutrition water clothes pay basic bills & be able 2 send their children to schools. Not least feed in average 4-8 family members at home.

But why cant overseas Pakistanis accomplish this?
Industrialists feudals elite groups work with on in out through political parties to run own control systems of Pak so they can oppress both own nation. Not least segregrate isolate humiliate overseas Pakistanis. Tax officers also work under those systems so they can plunder loot imply NONEXISTENT VAT taxes for certificates permissions when globally ISO9001 certicates is enough 2 activate a production factory industrial line with paying few sums of VAT legimate permissions.

But in Pakistan? Nope; almost get on knees beg & lick shoes of Pharoah officers to have a succesful future development for Pakistans future!!

Why is that? So if overseas Pakistanis open new keys doors for industries then the already STONEAGE minded crooks will say; hey! The person is about to destroy our income; lets target humiliate & ruin the project so we still can hold a position in the market in order 2 buy drive imported German vehicles due to inferior complexes?!

Or if overseas Pakistanis become teachers in Pakistani universities then the already position holders teachers lecturers professors decans will say; its a better intl recognised awareness standard enlightment- lets sack the person so we still can have our jobs as we in reality cant teach properly.
Same applies to health sector, infrastructure, etc etc etc.

Then industrialists CRY why there is not enough exports, production, proper training education of workforce management standards.

Has anyone experienced seen Pakistani companies at exhibition forums foras trade seminars? Some shouldnt be even ALLOWED to participate! Workers of the company cant communicate properly in English, heck even cant wear properly a suit where shirt pants belt sticking out! If its a company produces sports products then the poster ad says SPROTS on it! Durr fitthay muu is the reaction!! What else can u say?!!
LOL

Haan, another odd thing is, there is no salaam only Hi or Hello if the company represents greet curious overseas Pakistanis. No proper marketing mechanisms how to meet bypassers to attract a companys profile products!
Even a connector or Theley wala has MORE experiences in this category; something companies might take a look at.

Or the best part/bonus if a whitewesterner in a suit is with you as a Pakistani to such events then hungry eyes of the company representatives are damn eager to greet meet exchange business cards so an export trade can be put in order.

I mean; come on man! 1950s industrialist mindset is still visible!

Anyways; if i had the chance i would only focus on new developing provinces such as Baluchistan & KPK where new company infrastructures mindsets r seen progressive developing. The other 2 are truly dominated by feudal industrial mindset that is y its backward oldstyle.
As it is said; Bess chal raha hai bhai. Chalta hai. Or the classic 1; open a shop expect customers come & go do the sale pay the bills workers rest in ur own pocket. No need 2 redesign restructure the shop; doesnt matter if insects bugs flies rats affect the products. Who care about ISO22000 in terms food safety control production so long as own families r safe the rest can take a hike.

Sorry if the post is LONG bitter frustrated; but these r my PERSONAL experiences NOT prejudices but observations issues risks problem handling obstacles heard helped consulted in different states situations supports guidances consultancy remaining cool minded etc etc etc

No HARD feelings intended 2 any1 but it is DAMN time to get a bat hit struck for a full blow 2 actually get on real intl civil industrial standards in terms of national consensus!

Putting money where your mouth is...

Since I cant really vote because I live in North America... As the next best thing ... I just donated from insaf(dot)pk

Sorry to say but i think he was asking money for dam.

Sorry to say but i think he was asking money for dam.

No; he is asking for the election media campaign. Something PTI has not done much of.

I have actually never given any money to any optical movement before. This was my first time.

I am actually born in Canada and my family has been in Canada since 1962. This is the 1st Pakistani election i have even followed. I think it is a historic election.

If you're from Pakistan and you wish Pakistanw well, you're Pakistani. Baki is just paperwork.

The REAL problem is that overseas Pakistanis have knowhow knowlegde educations experiences that can OUTCOMPETE all industries services sectors branches sectors.
This is a posing threat. To whom? Industrialists that produce lowquality products which have NO utterly utterly utterly NOOOO interests in global competetion improvements investment business forum strategies! 1 simple example how they think; it works sells & no need 2 focus on anything-> tadaaa!!! The Honda 125cc same old design nothing new & public is oppressed enslaved 2 buy the stoneage designed vehicle.
That is how it works in Pakistan!! A bitter reality!

Bloody hell overseas Pakistanis can become Pakistani companies industries ambassadors workers distributors! The industrialists need to be slapped left right that 50 years FEW industrial categories have made been exported! Forget food productivity eg masala packets mangoes etc or clothing footballs; what about other sectors as iron ore copper minerals mining??!

Overseas Pakistanis can OPTIMISE industries & reduce Paks poverty in theory.

Eg. 10 mill overseas Pakistanis hire in average 5 poor Pakistanis as their workers in their companies.
Which is in total 50 million workers.
Those 50 mill will be able 2 live as respectful life where they will be able to;
Get food nutrition water clothes pay basic bills & be able 2 send their children to schools. Not least feed in average 4-8 family members at home.

But why cant overseas Pakistanis accomplish this?
Industrialists feudals elite groups work with on in out through political parties to run own control systems of Pak so they can oppress both own nation. Not least segregrate isolate humiliate overseas Pakistanis. Tax officers also work under those systems so they can plunder loot imply NONEXISTENT VAT taxes for certificates permissions when globally ISO9001 certicates is enough 2 activate a production factory industrial line with paying few sums of VAT legimate permissions.

But in Pakistan? Nope; almost get on knees beg & lick shoes of Pharoah officers to have a succesful future development for Pakistans future!!

Why is that? So if overseas Pakistanis open new keys doors for industries then the already STONEAGE minded crooks will say; hey! The person is about to destroy our income; lets target humiliate & ruin the project so we still can hold a position in the market in order 2 buy drive imported German vehicles due to inferior complexes?!

Or if overseas Pakistanis become teachers in Pakistani universities then the already position holders teachers lecturers professors decans will say; its a better intl recognised awareness standard enlightment- lets sack the person so we still can have our jobs as we in reality cant teach properly.
Same applies to health sector, infrastructure, etc etc etc.

Then industrialists CRY why there is not enough exports, production, proper training education of workforce management standards.

Has anyone experienced seen Pakistani companies at exhibition forums foras trade seminars? Some shouldnt be even ALLOWED to participate! Workers of the company cant communicate properly in English, heck even cant wear properly a suit where shirt pants belt sticking out! If its a company produces sports products then the poster ad says SPROTS on it! Durr fitthay muu is the reaction!! What else can u say?!!
LOL

Haan, another odd thing is, there is no salaam only Hi or Hello if the company represents greet curious overseas Pakistanis. No proper marketing mechanisms how to meet bypassers to attract a companys profile products!
Even a connector or Theley wala has MORE experiences in this category; something companies might take a look at.

Or the best part/bonus if a whitewesterner in a suit is with you as a Pakistani to such events then hungry eyes of the company representatives are damn eager to greet meet exchange business cards so an export trade can be put in order.

I mean; come on man! 1950s industrialist mindset is still visible!

Anyways; if i had the chance i would only focus on new developing provinces such as Baluchistan & KPK where new company infrastructures mindsets r seen progressive developing. The other 2 are truly dominated by feudal industrial mindset that is y its backward oldstyle.
As it is said; Bess chal raha hai bhai. Chalta hai. Or the classic 1; open a shop expect customers come & go do the sale pay the bills workers rest in ur own pocket. No need 2 redesign restructure the shop; doesnt matter if insects bugs flies rats affect the products. Who care about ISO22000 in terms food safety control production so long as own families r safe the rest can take a hike.

Sorry if the post is LONG bitter frustrated; but these r my PERSONAL experiences NOT prejudices but observations issues risks problem handling obstacles heard helped consulted in different states situations supports guidances consultancy remaining cool minded etc etc etc

No HARD feelings intended 2 any1 but it is DAMN time to get a bat hit struck for a full blow 2 actually get on real intl civil industrial standards in terms of national consensus!

Agree 100%. People would love to invest back home. I can think of a dozen ways to make money, but the environment is not setup to encourage or protect my investments.

Overseas Pakistanis to save the day.. arent these the same ones who are told they abandoned their home for Dar-ul-harb and have no say?
So I guess the local Pakistani are saying they can only make facebook posts or log onto websites like streamkar and pay needy young women to wear tight clothes and dance for them.

As someone who does not want to see the motherland turn to utter crap I wanna help out but not just donating money but actually helping to promote Pakistan.

Help is coming
Batman-Cityscapes-Dc-Comics-Batman-Logo-Fresh-New-Hd-Wallpaper-.jpg

If you're from Pakistan and you wish Pakistanw well, you're Pakistani. Baki is just paperwork.

Agree 100%. People would love to invest back home. I can think of a dozen ways to make money, but the environment is not setup to encourage or protect my investments.
Agree. Overseas Pakistanis r waiting for the real solid platform to invest in Pakistan. Imagine the first generation Pakistanis went to UK EU Scandinavia. Paid contributed with millions millions & millions of Marks Francs - & now Euros- Pound Sterling & Crowns in Scandinavia in taxes alone to those countries! Its time for them to return home, not only invest money BUT also give knowlegde at Pakistani educational institutions so future generations of Pakistan can jump rapidly to Industry 4.0 & become productive in all industries. Paknation will actually benefit.
Eg. estimated population of overseas Pakistanis: 10 million.
E.g. Estimated poor Pakistanis; 50 million.
Lets estimate e.g. 1 overseas Pakistani invests in Pakistan & hires 5 local Pakistanis as workers in any industrial category x y z..
If total 10 mill hires 5 persons in average that would be estimated 50 mill Pakistanis getting jobs.
Not only that, those 50 mill Pakistanis will get food on their tables, sending their children to school.
So from this investment their families will benefit.
Eg. average number of people in the household; 4-8.
So the 50 mill hired for jobs are also a support for 4-8 other people. It could be everything between 10-40 mill Pakistanis getting food & getting an education etc etc.
This is an estimation expectation or an idea, but will be a Sadqa Jaariya as well for those initiated to help Pakistan & those Pakistanis who actually will benefit in the long run. A benefit in world & Hereafter.
Problem has been the feudals industrialists bureaucrats elite class who wanted to preserve only their benefits so their Haramkhoor familymembers & future generations can only benefit as monopoly holders. The more competetion thus merrier will Pakistan as market & nation in all levels platforms industries sectors categories. But to acquire this consultants are needed regardless experience or not, the knowlegde given in west UK EU US Scandinavia in theory is equilevant to having 20 years experience in Pakistans market because of workers are put aside while managers hold onto knowlegdeto themselves which is NOT proper knowlegde if it was then implementation would have done ages ago. training education & management skills which are really professionel in the west while Pakistans educational database is at zeropoint hence the reason why there is confusion & frustration in all departments in companies.

Im also trying to get hold onto Pakistani companies convince them what i have learned can give them a boost in productivity production processes etc etc

Back
Top Bottom