What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Non bailable arrest warrants were issued by Additional Session Judge and ordered Islamabad police to take custody of Imran Khan and present him on 9th of March. PTI leadership filed an appeal in Islamabad High Court and requested for the suspension of arrest warrants till Khan will appear before session court. Islamabad High Court in return granted suspension till 13th of March and asked Imran Khan to appear otherwise court said that law will take it's own course. Yesterday when Imran AGAIN LIKE SEVERSL TIMES DURING LAST 10 YEARS didn't showed up in court, and Additional Session Judge ordered IG Islamabad to arrest and present him before the court on 18th of March....!!!
Now tell me Mr fanboy of Khan Sahab.....Wouldn't it take time to arrest him and produce him into the court ? It takes time for such high profile arrests and Imran Khan exactly knows that....He is constantly refusing to the state and it's machinery. But today tomorrow or day after tomorrow he will be in police custody....and he will be behind bars for some time and will enjoy Jail menu. We all know that. Question is, how much time, lives, resources and energy he will claim before his jail time....The longer his display of idiocy continues....larger the ramificaions would be for him and his future. !! Tum log Ghaddaar Ghaddaar boltay raho.
OK tell me PDM lover, when the government are putting frivolous cases against you and being given special treatment to turn up to court via video link why can't the same be provided here given his life is at risk and his still recovering from being shot at. The whole state machinery is being used in the wrong way to get rid if him it's clear to see only a fool doesn't see this. There is no trust left in this banana republic of a system people are killed and tortured they get no justice yet the establishment and its minions are registering close to 100 firs many fake cases to have him non stop in court. The guy can't even raise an FIR himself to cover the attempt on his life. So what trust can he have with this police and government to do the right thing.

IMG_20230315_160625.png

tweet deleted now

For your Kind Information PAF shot down and bombed Indian positions not Pak Army, secondly IK gave the orders to retaliate, and it was the army command who saved many Indian Fighter jets from being shot down as the PAF fighters have them locked.
Without IK army would have done the same they did after 2016 surgical strikes, they would have also said that nothing happened and only some trees fell so no need to respond.
I know and agree with each and every detail you said above. By Pak army, I was collectively referring whole armed forces of Pakistan (ground and air forces). Just to put something in his empty head and not meant to be precise and segregate things to answer that pajeet.

As a Pakistani who really loved this army that I would spit on now.. I say if pakistan can’t truly be a free nation and a nation for the people than it needs to be burned down.. our kids will not be the slaves of these bastards…
Perhaps you need to read history of slavery....For you tender mind just watch "12 Years A Slave" starring Chiwetel Ejiofor. You will find what slavery actually meants....!!
Pakistaan is free nation...that's why a maniac elected by a military support was able to find it's way inside PM office and now when kicked out due to his sheet incompetence has gone mad. He is gonna be dealt accordingly..

Back
Top Bottom