What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Anyway last 11 months have been highly educational for the nationalistic youth; one can only imagine what happened in 71 with a nation thought lesser than the ones on west side of the country. Pretty sure most horror stories about 71 which we dismissed as ‘hindu/yahoodi’ propaganda were not completely false after all.

Last 11 months only? Life is a continuous learning process, but only for those who choose to make it so, current events being a good example too.

You really have no shame in you.
A person must be morally dead to be slave of pdm and Taghuti establishment.

British left the subcontinent openly. But they forgot their stooges like you behind.

So when are you graduating from your Suicide Bomber School? :D

Lanat on this face.

May he never returns to power inshAllah
Ab, laan-taan, minnat tarlon aur duaon pe baat aa gyi he to sulah hi kar lo

My only concern remains that (and I hope I'm wrong), their fauj might pull a stunt with us to take the heat off themselves.. dekho..
They won't do that. You have my word. :P

If anything, they'll do a false flag attack on the police to justify ruthless action.

I am not IK. My advice is for PTI and IK. You can disagree with these steps and if so argue why these are not good steps. Just stating "you should do it yourself" carries little weight.

Ah yes, you know what others should do, while you just remain a comfortable hypocrite. :D

I am missing something. Your expectation that we should not express our views just because we are not there on the front lines of the streets makes little sense. I could argue that you should not be a shell for the Noonies because until you become his right testicle you have no right to act like one.

Expressing views is okay. Being a hypocrite is not.

This is just a farce, if people are this mad about this why weren't they protesting against PDM?
Why are they just dragging it out on institution when its Rana Sannabaka on orders of PDM doing his jadoo.
What is up with people, nothing make sense. Stupid mob and pathetic lackeys.

Ab, laan-taan, minnat tarlon aur duaon pe baat aa gyi he to sulah hi kar lo
FrP-WEvX0AI-_Vk

Found Signalians boss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom