What's new

Imran Khan’s ‘fascism’ jibe as Pakistan police file new cases

BD and India chose to end conflict. Could this have happened if it was still East Pakistan?

Pak Army NEEDS a villain. Whenever people start asking about food, water, electricity, education just tell them, So jaa warna Gabbar Singh(India) aa jaayega."
They need a villian they can bully, because against India, they are cowards.

Numbers don't matter till they've weapons. Protests can only bring revolutions when part of the army defects under public pressure. Pakistani army consists of Punjabi army, which remained loyal even to the British in 1857. Madras and Calcutta based armies were up in revolt but Punjab and Nepal chose slavery. Why would they change now?
The only other way to bring a change is CIVIL WAR, unfortunately IK does not have the courage for it. It would require years of fighting and bloodshed. IK wants others to do hard work, he does not want to confront anyone.

If there is a militant wing of PTI, lead by some young leader they should approach RAW for help. For all our differences with Pak, India recognises the fact that establishing civilian supremacy in Pakistan will result in peace between India and Pakistan in the long term. India should supply PTI with all kinds of arms and ammunitions free of cost.
@waz @SQ8 @LeGenD

This Indian is deliberately undermining the efforts of IK and PTI by advocating they take a militant stance by getting weapons from his country. Can we please do something about this Indian and his cohorts. This goes far beyond than just PTI and Pakistan.

@Maula Jatt @Sayfullah @Bleek @Olympus81 @MastanKhan @Trailer23 @Trango Towers @Areesh @arjunk @Battlion25

@waz @SQ8 @LeGenD

This Indian is deliberately undermining the efforts of IK and PTI by advocating they take a militant stance by getting weapons from his country. Can we please do something about this Indian and his cohorts. This goes far beyond than just PTI and Pakistan.

@Maula Jatt @Sayfullah @Bleek @Olympus81 @MastanKhan @Trailer23 @Trango Towers @Areesh @arjunk @Battlion25
DO I not have the right to an opinion. People may or may not agree.
This has been done previously in Pakistan as well but lack of public and foriegn support meant the revolution was crushed.
This time, the public support is much stronger, plus communication is faster due to technology.

DO I not have the right to an opinion. People may or may not agree.
This has been done previously in Pakistan as well but lack of public and foriegn support meant the revolution was crushed.
This time, the public support is much stronger, plus communication is faster due to technology.
A Kufar will never be a well wisher of Muslims. Neither the Kufars we have ruling over us currently, nor a Kufar state next door. I’d rather the Taliban take over Pakistan than to accept any type of help from you Kufars. You only deserve one treatment, and that’s total annihilation.

A Kufar will never be a well wisher of Muslims. Neither the Kufars we have ruling over us currently, nor a Kufar state next door. I’d rather the Taliban take over Pakistan than to accept any type of help from you Kufars. You only deserve one treatment, and that’s total annihilation.
So you're a TTP supporter?

So you're a TTP supporter?
No, I’m born into a Shia Syed family but Im a Muslim through and through. I will support Muslims over sects, ethnicity, tribes just like my Prophet, the Quran, and Allah swt instructed us to.
You and your cohorts come here to encourage Muslims shed their blood so you can live in peace.

No, I’m born into a Shia Syed family but Im a Muslim through and through. I will support Muslims over sects, ethnicity, tribes just like my Prophet, the Quran, and Allah swt instructed us to.
You and your cohorts come here to encourage Muslims shed their blood so you can live in peace.
So you've a problem with me actually supporting PTI? This is confusing

whether it is the Kuffar or non-kuffar neighbours, we should always lobby for peace. Not only could it bring us great benefits, but would decrease the force of the hegemonic NaPak Fauj that has enslaved the people for decades.
Once you take away the enemies, the army becomes useless and its power begins to wane. Therefore, peace with India is a key component in the dismantling of Napak fauj's hegemony

whether it is the Kuffar or non-kuffar neighbours, we should always lobby for peace. Not only could it bring us great benefits, but would decrease the force of the hegemonic NaPak Fauj that has enslaved the people for decades.
Once you take away the enemies, the army becomes useless and its power begins to wane. Therefore, peace with India is a key component in the dismantling of Napak fauj's hegemony
I don't blame him. Decades of brain-washing will takes decades to wash away. Baby steps are required.
Very few Pakistanis have international exposure and education. We can't expect everyone to be reasonable.

peace can only prevail under Muslim dominance. When we dominated the world, we let the non Muslims keep their religious beliefs, culture, and way of life generally. Don’t expect the same under a Kufar peace. They will make you orphan in your own homes, they’ll go after your properties and women, they will make you slaves to them. This is what that Kufar from next door wants. They want to eradicate your and your beliefs. I don’t want peace when we are weak, and we’re only weak due to the leadership. You noticed these posters became active after the NCVs. They couldn’t kick IK and now don’t want him back because deep down inside they know a strong Islamic leadership is not in their interests.

I don't blame him. Decades of brain-washing will takes decades to wash away. Baby steps are required.
Very few Pakistanis have international exposure and education. We can't expect everyone to be reasonable.
Yeah try again d*thead. I’m not in Pakistan nor I’m uneducated. I have enough exposure to you and your kind where I live and work. Hence this energy. Some of us don’t have to go far to deal with you.

I have a problem with y

peace can only prevail under Muslim dominance. When we dominated the world, we let the non Muslims keep their religious beliefs, culture, and way of life generally. Don’t expect the same under a Kufar peace. They will make you orphan in your own homes, they’ll go after your properties and women, they will make you slaves to them. This is what that Kufar from next door wants. They want to eradicate your and your beliefs. I don’t want peace when we are weak, and we’re only weak due to the leadership. You noticed these posters became active after the NCVs. They couldn’t kick IK and now don’t want him back because deep down inside they know a strong Islamic leadership is not in their interests.

You're missing the point. I don't advocate for India to take over Pakistan, I advocate for a brokered peace between the two countries that settles the Kashmir dispute, even if it means that we have to give away land.
We will not be able to rise whilst the powerful nation next door remains an enemy.
People need to start accepting this

Back
Top Bottom