What's new

Imran Khan's Fresh Audio Leak with Congresswoman Maxine Moore Waters

Can't defend him....been saying from the beginning he is shooting himself in the foot. For the people who follow PTI like a cult, they won't care.

For those who think, this looks very bad and he's going to lose his intellectual followers if he keeps doing stupid stuff like this.

This guy was talking about how not to be beggars and have an equal relationship for the west, and here he is licking the feet of Americans.

Shameful.
He has backtracked from every statement and decision. He's a chronic liar.

Even I supported PTI till I noticed the amount of this guys dumbfukery. He's a parasite.

Looks like this outreach to US lawmakers and its results have created a panic situation in government. Trying to use shaming to stop this. Imran should go ahead and contact as many American legislators as possible.
He should contact trump. He is his American equivalent, just dumber and more shameless.

I'll be a contrarian here.

All tools are fair in this game of thrones. Honestly, one cannot play fair when everything happening is outside of the judicial system and the constitution. Some pressure from the US can help. The US should stand with the majoritarian stake in Pakistan.

The age old story of the US picking the wrong horse continues in Pakistan. PTI should have been more proactive from the start. Their biggest support (outside Pakistan) is in the US, UK and ME. Why not get the expats to lean in from the start and spin a more positive view of PTI in the US/West?

If they blame IK, what were all the Bilawal Zardari and Sharif family contacts with the US/UK about?

Our entire country needs to get over this anxiety about engaging with the Americans. They are already engaged. So why would one party stay out of the game and not engage with them?

All of the other sides have used Islam, anti-Americanism when and wherever it has suited them (and PTI supporters need to evolve their thinking too). Clearly, IK/PTI were facilitated by the Pakistani expat supporters in lining up the meeting with Maxine Waters. Ppl need to get over silly things like claims of duplicity, hypocrisy etc. etc. and do what is needed to put pressure on the establishment to tread the middle of the road instead of overt bias for PDM.

Last edited:
I'll be a contrarian here.

All tools are fair in this game of thrones. Honestly, one cannot play fair when everything happening is outside of the judicial system and the constitution. Some pressure from the US can help. The US should stand with the majoritarian stake in Pakistan.

The age old story of the US picking the wrong horse continues in Pakistan. PTI should have been more proactive from the start. Their biggest support (outside Pakistan) is in the US, UK and ME. Why not get the expats to lean in from the start and spin a more positive view of PTI in the US/West?

If they blame IK, what were all the Bilawal Zardari and Sharif family contacts with the US/UK about?

Our entire country needs to get over this anxiety about engaging with the Americans. They are already engaged. So why would one party stay out of the game and not engage with them?

All of the other sides have used Islam, anti-Americanism when and wherever it has suited them (and PTI supporters need to evolve their thinking too). Clearly, IK/PTI were facilitated by the Pakistani expat supporters in lining up the meeting with Maxine Waters. Ppl need to over silly things like claims of duplicity, hypocrisy etc. etc. and do what is needed to put pressure on the establishment to tread the middle of the road instead of overt bias for PDM.
On serious note.... US-China war landed in Pakistan ... behind close doors. Reality is extremely bitter and not good for audience.

Correction : he is talking about human right abuse in Pakistan in zoom meeting, not asking them to save me or arrange me protective exit .... isn't it.?

today @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE Chacha Patwari uncle ...post 3 threads in 3 minutes ....lollll

Last edited:
Another audio leak defaming the army in front of a foreign politician. Is official secret act applicable.. this is too much(this is just one congresswoman) sixty of them signed a petition to blinkin.

Have you lost your marbles posting garbage, you seem to suffer very short term memory loss, it was Bajwa the former army chief traitor who seeked US help in overthrowing IK regime, you know it well USA holds the key to
Pakistani military, nothing wrong when IK is highlighting gross human rights violations taking place and Pak army is not above the law.

Have you lost your marbles posting garbage, you seem to suffer very short term memory loss, it was Bajwa the former army chief traitor who seeked US help in overthrowing IK regime, you know it well USA holds the key to
Pakistani military, nothing wrong when IK is highlighting gross human rights violations taking place and Pak army is not above the law.

Back
Top Bottom