What's new

Imran Khan’s Govt and Violent Tax Policies | Raise your concerns

As far as being a leader is concerned, man is a spitting mirror image of his own alleged foe.

Not really, he's a cheap knockoff of his foes. But this is our own fault for selecting a cricketer to run the country. In his mind, everything is about scoring English babes and winning and losing cricket games

Not really. Tick tock tick tock, he really should fulfill his promise man.

Nobody watches niche tv channels, everyone saw his jalsas which had coverage on every TV channel where he kept promising he won't take loans and criticized "ganju" for taking loans and giving the country to IMF.

He can't back out of his promise now without becoming a liar

Why doesn't he just kill himself.
Why don't you start paying income taxes? rather than crying lol and show us all how sincere you are with your own country.

Do tag me though.

No interest, just knowing you are now back to the same reality as a common Pakistani is enough. There was another guy who started becoming anti-PTI recently.

I guess the country is gone to crap enough that it's starting to hurt people who were safe during 2018-2020. We started hurting within months of his coming to power with his vicious policies.

By the way, COVID has nothing to do with Pakistan. Pakistan has never imposed any country-wide lockdowns neither is Pakistan giving any benefits to any people. Life is business as usual in Pakistan as if covid didn't exist but majority of these expats wouldn't know because they think it's like in US

Why don't you start paying income taxes? rather than crying lol and show us all how sincere you are with your own country.

Why don't you stop assuming things about me? I pay taxes through the roof man. Why do you keep lying about me.

I am just going to stop talking to you altogether like many other people here if you don't stop lying about me. I don't insult you personally, why you do it to me?

Let's talk about politicians especially Imran Khan and his promises. So you are saying the promises IK made in 2012, he broke them in 2018 one month before coming to power in a TV channel interview? ( I never saw it on TV btw)

No interest, just knowing you are now back to the same reality as a common Pakistani is enough. There was another guy who started becoming anti-PTI recently.

I guess the country is gone to crap enough that it's starting to hurt people who were safe during 2018-2020. We started hurting within months of his coming to power with his vicious policies.

By the way, COVID has nothing to do with Pakistan. Pakistan has never imposed any country-wide lockdowns neither is Pakistan giving any benefits to any people. Life is business as usual in Pakistan as if covid didn't exist but majority of these expats wouldn't know because they think it's like in US
Actually Pakistan did impose complete lock down.

Those animals you work for campaigned for it and the federal government was the only reason you got out covid better than others.

Your country shrank more than 7%, we only shrank 0.47% and since have rebounded more than your country.

Don't blame the government for taxation, blame the undisciplined Pakistani masses who want things NOW, and don't care about long term consequences. Nawaz Sharif gave Pakistanis what they wanted, not what they needed, which resulted in a near bankrupt economy. Yet, idiots still praise that moron.

This sort of taxation is what happens, when Pakistani don't realize short term goals have long term consequences.

I honestly think Pakistan needs to make military service mandatory for 2 years, in order to instill a sense of discipline into the people.
military waloon main sense hota to mulk ka ye haal hota ?

Why don't you stop assuming things about me? I pay taxes through the roof man. Why do you keep lying about me.

I am just going to stop talking to you altogether like many other people here if you don't stop lying about me. I don't insult you personally, why you do it to me?

Let's talk about politicians especially Imran Khan and his promises. So you are saying the promises IK made in 2012, he broke them in 2018 one month before coming to power in a TV channel interview? ( I never saw it on TV btw)
First aiming is one thing and promise is other. What promise he made? did he said I promise that I will not take loan?

Before saying to others first we need to see our self. If i say nawaz sharif is corrupt and I do corruption my self that will make me hypocrate. You say he promised show me the word with Islamic definition that promise?

People use term promise all the time on TV shows while the speaker never promise.

And if you say he broke it why? because Pakistan didn't have money left and going to bankrupt. Now don't say to me that it wasn't because if you do then show any video of 2018 that Pakistan was growing economy.

And why I say about income taxes because 2% pays the burden for all 98% just imagine if everyone pays it there would be very less tax on all of us.

military waloon main sense hota to mulk ka ye haal hota ?
awam ki corruption ki bhook khatum hogi tou mulk sahi hoga na. Keep voting for pmln and ppp corrupt and blaming establishment well done.

Actually Pakistan did impose complete lock down.

Those animals you work for campaigned for it and the federal government was the only reason you got out covid better than others.

Your country shrank more than 7%, we only shrank 0.47% and since have rebounded more than your country.

What the **** are you talking about man? Are you back on drugs again?

First aiming is one thing and promise is other. What promise he made? did he said I promise that I will not take loan?

Before saying to others first we need to see our self. If i say nawaz sharif is corrupt and I do corruption my self that will make me hypocrate. You say he promised show me the word with Islamic definition that promise?

People use term promise all the time on TV shows while the speaker never promise.

And if you say he broke it why? because Pakistan didn't have money left and going to bankrupt. Now don't say to me that it wasn't because if you do then show any video of 2018 that Pakistan was growing economy.

And why I say about income taxes because 2% pays the burden for all 98% just imagine if everyone pays it there would be very less tax on all of us.

Damn, you made life pretty easy for politicians. So everything they say in their campaigns is not to be believed and they should not be questioned about it?. So they come to power without a mandate? But he did make a promise in several jalsas - I can't be bothered watching hours long old jalsas to point them out for you.

Also IK said some pretty serious stuff in that jalsa, you should watch it.

As for the last sentence of yours, I don't agree. Even if Pakistanis paid 100% in direct taxation , it would still be poor broken because as long as you have corrupt leaders, the money never gets spent on the country and IK is a megaharami. You also agreed that he is a liar and his word is not to be trusted.

Since PTA tax has been one of the complain of OP.

This is the other side of the story. How much it has transformed. Last month December 2021 Pakistan assembled 2.54m cellphones.

Pakistanis bought 3.5crore phones last year Jan-Dec.

FJsb8onXoAA7rFY.jpeg

At least he built some assets using loans. What has Khan built in the last four years except increasing electricity, gas and fuel prices. Medicines are 400% expensive. Haj has gone up from 300,000 per person to Rs. 1,000,000 per person.

We left IMF and Khan brought us back to IMF.

Lost Kashmir.

Loans gone up and reserves still down. Wonder if all our economic indicators are good then why are we taking loans and still unable to sustain reserves.

I usually ignore these types of posts but I can't help myself.

1. Khan has built the fundamentals of sustainable economic growth. He's cut off the artificial inflation of the currency, reduced subsidies, paid back a lot of debt (albeit some through refinancing) and reduced the current account defecit. This has led to an increase in exports, higher GDP, increased consumer spending, increased business borrowing - all whilst the country went through COVID-19, a 2 year period where most of the worlds economies shrunk.

2. Khan also managed COVID-19 excellently, Pakistan did not go bankrupt during this period, people did not die of hunger on the streets, our healthcare system did not collapse, there were no piles of corpses on the streets. This was thanks to Khan and his team.

3. Khan has actually built MORE infrastructure in his time than the previous govt did during the same period of time.

He said in the first phase of CPEC, two major sectors- power and infrastructure, were under the main focus.“Power projects with an installed capacity of 3,340 MW were completed during the previous government while 5,864 MW of power projects were completed during the current government’s tenure.”

Apart from it, he said work on another 1824 MW project had also been started recently that would be completed after the tenure of the current government.

In the infrastructure and road sector, the minister informed that the PML-N government completed 394 kilometres long motorways and highways under CPEC while the current government had so far completed 413 km of the motorways and highways.

He has also started work on huge canals to irrigate south punjab and Sindh. https://www.adb.org/news/200-million-adb-loan-develop-irrigation-system-pakistan

On top of that he has invested in people. Everyone in Pakistan other than population of Sindh province will have access to health insurance by end of PTI tenure. People are being treated by this now. He has enacted a new single national curriculum which is being rolled out now. The effects of that can only be measured 10 years from now.

There is far too much to list, but people choose to ignore the good and focus on inflation. Inflation is a massive problem, but it is not the be all and end all of economics. I accept it's easy for me to say as someone who isn't suffering because of inflation. I am affected by it, im not working a weekend job because of it, but i'm not suffering.

IMF

You said Khan took us back to IMF. He did so because the previous govt left the country bankrupt and nobody else was willing to lend to fill the loan. You complain about taxes and inflation now, you'd be seeing stars if Pakistani's had to pay their own bills with their own money rather than through borrowing.

You say he lost Kashmir? Which part has been lost? Where has LOC changed? When has govt accepted any unilateral Indian decision? Indians could quite easily say Pakistan has done the same to GB which it considers part of the disputed territory.

Loans have gone up. Yes they have in rupee amount, because the value of the dollar has gone down. On top of that debts have matured which needed paying, we had no money to pay them with so we took loans to do so. Also borrowing has been done to invest in infrastructure. What has changed is that borrowing to run the daily tasks of the country, has reduced. These are the most dangerous loans, the ones we take for daily spending.

Also final question you asked, why are our reserves low - we're importing a lot of stuff, we're paying a lot of loans, people want that in USD, not PKR. This is why exports are so important, to bring in enough USD that we have enouch foreign currency to pay loans and buy all the fancy sh1t from abroad that we want.

At least he built some assets using loans. What has Khan built in the last four years except increasing electricity, gas and fuel prices. Medicines are 400% expensive. Haj has gone up from 300,000 per person to Rs. 1,000,000 per person.

We left IMF and Khan brought us back to IMF.

Lost Kashmir.

Loans gone up and reserves still down. Wonder if all our economic indicators are good then why are we taking loans and still unable to sustain reserves.
Bhai tum maha chootya ho jo orange train ko asset samjh rahe ho :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

I hope you know that inflation has been going through the roof throughout the world due to covid. Its not because of any government policy.

Inflation levels in US have hit 30 year high and Turkey is reeling from it too. Every other country is affected by this supppy chain routes have gotten disrupted.

You have to live out of the bubble of Pakistan to understand this.

However I do think we should tackle the sort of inflation we can control, like food inflation for example.

taxes yes but high ridiculous taxes, where your wage is tax, paid to corrupted government.

Tax collection is the only focus of this gov.

But tax utilization ? What steps did they take to curb the chor bureaucracy ? Nothing !

I would rather burn my money than pay to a state that allows a gov servant to steal freely and get away.

Nasla tower has been demolished, Where are the bureaucrats who took bribes to issue NOCs ? Is the judiciary after them ? Did IK care to even share his sympathies with the effectees ? No !

That charsi was busy smoking weed while the nation is left to rot.

I know bro you sound frustrated and angry . I am from Karachi and I see how everyone takes turn raping Karachi for taxes and resources but I hope Unlike other Patwaris arguing on this thread you will educate yourself with just some basic facts:

Find out Taxes on petroleum in Pakistan/India and USA or Canada ….

On the cell phone services in same countries …..
Then I will discuss rationally with you.

What the **** are you talking about man? Are you back on drugs again?

Listen you stupid cow urine drinking idiot check your facts before you talk.

Damn, you made life pretty easy for politicians. So everything they say in their campaigns is not to be believed and they should not be questioned about it?. So they come to power without a mandate? But he did make a promise in several jalsas - I can't be bothered watching hours long old jalsas to point them out for you.

Also IK said some pretty serious stuff in that jalsa, you should watch it.

As for the last sentence of yours, I don't agree. Even if Pakistanis paid 100% in direct taxation , it would still be poor broken because as long as you have corrupt leaders, the money never gets spent on the country and IK is a megaharami. You also agreed that he is a liar and his word is not to be trusted.

Look at your chootia ugly better countries…. Hiring foreign hookers to dance in your movies doesn’t raise your class or make you white.

I usually ignore these types of posts but I can't help myself.

1. Khan has built the fundamentals of sustainable economic growth. He's cut off the artificial inflation of the currency, reduced subsidies, paid back a lot of debt (albeit some through refinancing) and reduced the current account defecit. This has led to an increase in exports, higher GDP, increased consumer spending, increased business borrowing - all whilst the country went through COVID-19, a 2 year period where most of the worlds economies shrunk.

2. Khan also managed COVID-19 excellently, Pakistan did not go bankrupt during this period, people did not die of hunger on the streets, our healthcare system did not collapse, there were no piles of corpses on the streets. This was thanks to Khan and his team.

3. Khan has actually built MORE infrastructure in his time than the previous govt did during the same period of time.

He has also started work on huge canals to irrigate south punjab and Sindh. https://www.adb.org/news/200-million-adb-loan-develop-irrigation-system-pakistan

On top of that he has invested in people. Everyone in Pakistan other than population of Sindh province will have access to health insurance by end of PTI tenure. People are being treated by this now. He has enacted a new single national curriculum which is being rolled out now. The effects of that can only be measured 10 years from now.

There is far too much to list, but people choose to ignore the good and focus on inflation. Inflation is a massive problem, but it is not the be all and end all of economics. I accept it's easy for me to say as someone who isn't suffering because of inflation. I am affected by it, im not working a weekend job because of it, but i'm not suffering.

IMF
You said Khan took us back to IMF. He did so because the previous govt left the country bankrupt and nobody else was willing to lend to fill the loan. You complain about taxes and inflation now, you'd be seeing stars if Pakistani's had to pay their own bills with their own money rather than through borrowing.

You say he lost Kashmir? Which part has been lost? Where has LOC changed? When has govt accepted any unilateral Indian decision? Indians could quite easily say Pakistan has done the same to GB which it considers part of the disputed territory.

Loans have gone up. Yes they have in rupee amount, because the value of the dollar has gone down. On top of that debts have matured which needed paying, we had no money to pay them with so we took loans to do so. Also borrowing has been done to invest in infrastructure. What has changed is that borrowing to run the daily tasks of the country, has reduced. These are the most dangerous loans, the ones we take for daily spending.

Also final question you asked, why are our reserves low - we're importing a lot of stuff, we're paying a lot of loans, people want that in USD, not PKR. This is why exports are so important, to bring in enough USD that we have enouch foreign currency to pay loans and buy all the fancy sh1t from abroad that we want.
I can bet you on this that tomorrow he will be saying same thing which you have explain beautifully here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom