What's new

Imran Khan’s political games leave him isolated as Pakistan army destroys party

Let's dispel some Urban Myths about Imran Khan: He is a PUNJABI! And he insults Punjabis by claiming to be some Pashtun/Pathan. If it quacks like a duck, if it walks like a duck, it is a duck!! Watch his effing Urdu!!

Pathans have very strong sense of their ethnicity. I know Urdu speaking Pathans who’ve been living in UP for 400 years and don’t speak Pashtu but they have a very strong sense of being Pathans. UP is littered with Pathan towns, like Rampur and Shahjehanpur etc. For centuries they never married anyone outside their own community.

So, yeah, you can have Punjabi Pathans, Urdu Pathans, Baluch Pathans and Sindhi Pathans.

Neither Imran Khan nor senior leadership ordered attacks on GHQ or army. It was simply public blowback to the stupidity of the establishment for potentially harming the most popular leader.
That's by far the dumbest thing I've read here, which is saying a lot!

As a political minion, you don't stage a protest of that magnitude, not unless the orders are coming from way high up in the party hierarchy.

The thing is, IK tried to show the army his big d!ck, metaphorically speaking. It was a classic 'Lay your hands on me and I'll stir sh!t up' move.

But as it turns out, the army had an even bigger d!ck, heh! They basically tore his party / cult of personality a new one. PTI wouldn't have been finished if it hadn't been for Khan's gross stupidity.

Like I said, do stupid things, win stupid prizes! He could've patiently waited for the next general elections. At least he could've formed his government in KPK, if not even Punjab.

But as it stands, enjoy the political isolation.

Did you know 220 million Pakistanis produce $25 billion exports compared to $30 billion remittances from a few million expatriates?

Did we ask them to go abroad and fill gas in cars for a living?!

In fact, they feel so insecure and discriminated out there - with growing racism and all - that they come flocking to local forums, in a bid to regain some of their lost self-esteem by acting all high and mighty.

At least we have our dignities, heh!

As a political minion, you don't stage a protest of that magnitude, not unless the orders are coming from way high up in the party hierarchy.

The thing is, IK tried to show the army his big d!ck, metaphorically speaking. It was a classic 'Lay your hands on me and I'll stir sh!t up' move.

But as it turns out, the army had an even bigger d!ck, heh! They basically tore his party / cult of personality a new one. PTI wouldn't have been finished if it hadn't been for Khan's gross stupidity.

Like I said, do stupid things, win stupid prizes! He could've patiently waited for the next general elections. At least he could've formed his government in KPK, if not even Punjab.

In fact, they feel so insecure and discriminated out there - with growing racism and all - that they come flocking to local forums, in a bid to regain some of their lost self-esteem by acting all high and mighty.

Hmm your last sentenace at least we have our diginties that why we still beg other countries for dollars xd

Hmm your last sentenace at least we have our diginties that why we still beg other countries for dollars xd
You do realize that U.S owes some 31 trillion to creditors, don't ya?!

Learn how economies work on a global scale.

You do realize that U.S owes some 31 trillion to creditors, don't ya?!

Learn how economies work on a global scale.
I dont care about other countries you said at least we have our dignities thats why we beg other countries for dollars as for the US dollar is literlay their own currency they can just print it like crazy and call it a day

Oh boy...
Well they actually did during covid i think you live under the rock

your last sentence at least we have our dignity in which way we have our dignity
now leaving laughing emojis like a certain signalian instead of answering the question

Who said we're insecure and discriminated against? Things have changed last 20 years, and there are no such acts of racism that make us feel threatened; 9/11 was a one-off event. Last I see there are more Muslims on Muslim killing.

Let's not talk about dignity and respect when a low-level American lawyer says Pakistanis would sell their mothers for a dollar and the country went and did that.

I'm sure many would rather fill gas in cars or beg on the streets in California than be head of state of a country with a begging bowl. One earns respectively while the other is ridiculed.

Last edited:
You need to diffrentiate between propaganda and constructive criticism

The army is not dismantling PTI. Each of the deserter in the PTi camp were long touted to leave the party. There has always been internal rifts in PTI like any other party and Mr. Niazi actually benefited and enjoyed these internal rifts.

The army is not dismantling PTI. Each of the deserter in the PTi camp were long touted to leave the party. There has always been internal rifts in PTI like any other party and Mr. Niazi actually benefited and enjoyed these internal rifts.
ah you can have your own opinion unlike outside where you can get picked up for having a different opinion and get your "software updated" at least we can talk and discuss things on this forum without fearing that type of outcome

ah you can have your own opinion unlike outside where you can get picked up for having a different opinion and get your "software updated" at least we can talk and discuss things on this forum without fearing that type of outcome

I don't think such massive scale censorship is realistically possible in Pakistan. The whole country runs on gossip.

I don't think such massive scale censorship is realistically possible in Pakistan. The whole country runs on gossip.
you never know any moment a black pickup truck with tinted glass will come in and whisk you away and you might become a missing person

Call the election. If they think the Electorate will never vote for imran khan then they are delusional. People vote for PTI Party of one man of Imran we have no time for these Pakistani politicians cockroach hangers on who spend all their lives selling themselves.

Back
Top Bottom