What's new

Imran planned to settle TTP fighters in ex-Fata

how does the role of faiz fit into it?
very firmly and obvious.
but he is not a public figure. or representative. therefore he is not answerable like the ruling politicians who advocated and justified TTP appeasement.

he can say he was following PM imrans orders to facilitate TTP dialogue.
and will use imran Khan statements to prove it that Imran wanted TTP resettlement.

for me he is responsible as much as the politicians.

MQM terrorists are back in favor and no one has ever been questioned about 300 people they burned alive, leave alone arrested and sentenced. The only support and facilitation that has ever come TTP's way has always been from the colonial sepoys of GHQ.

Well I don't believe this for second as this is all propaganda by the Army Generals because TTP is in fact the creation of Pakistan Army Generals. Also 40,000 TTP fighters figure is just pure nonsense invented for the idiotic awam.

However, let assume that in a fair-tale world this was true. TTP mainly consists of Pakistanis. Logically these Pakistanis would be settled in Pakistan; no country would be willing to settle them.

But as I have said this is all just horse-shi.t news.

very firmly and obvious.
but he is not a public figure. or representative. therefore he is not answerable like the ruling politicians who advocated and justified TTP appeasement.

he can say he was following PM imrans orders to facilitate TTP dialogue.
and will use imran Khan statements to prove it that Imran wanted TTP resettlement.

for me he is responsible as much as the politicians.
Without getting into a circle jerk. The mainstry of ALL decisions have always been made by GHQ! Security and Diplomacy.

Without getting into a circle jerk. The mainstry of ALL decisions have always been made by GHQ! Security and Diplomacy.
this is a lame excuse.
and an insult to Imran Khan. he spoke his mind. he didn't read the instructions of GHQ when he talked about resettlement of TTP .

I voted Inran Khan, not GHQ, If PTI is also going to make same excuse like noon league about not being allowed to make decisions then what's the point of voting for Imran Khan?

I can always enjoy his speeches whether je is in power or not.

If you want to settle them , settle them in Punjab and given them some land and cattle

Killers of 80,000 Pakistanis to be settled in Pakistan at GOP's cost? Was the Pakistani nation taken into confidence on these steps by IK and coterie?

Their policy statement seems to be as follows: "We won't talk to those who have stolen from Pakistan, yet we have no qualms with the mass murderers of Pakistanis".

It reminds me of the comment attributed to ZAB: "Sharab piya hai, logon ka khoon nahi". Here mass murderers were being accommodated yet ill-gotten wealth is the single biggest issue for IK. Some adjustment is needed.

Last edited:
this is a lame excuse.
and an insult to Imran Khan. he spoke his mind. he didn't read the instructions of GHQ when he talked about resettlement of TTP .

I voted Inran Khan, not GHQ, If PTI is also going to make same excuse like noon league about not being allowed to make decisions then what's the point of voting for Imran Khan?

I can always enjoy his speeches whether je is in power or not.
that is a very neither here or neither there type of answer. The whole institution that hogs power inside the state has been exposed very badly. For the first time the actual people trying to lead the nation astray have come to light.

So this futile attempt to keep things brushed under the carpet ain't gonna work. until everyone comes down to earth and works for Pakistan and not for personal interests like the outgoing bajwa. then there won't be a Pakistan left anymore.

Killers of 80,000 Pakistanis to be settled in Pakistan at GOP's cost? Was the Pakistani nation taken into confidence on these steps by IK and coterie?

Their policy statement is as follows: "We won't talk to those who have stolen from Pakistan, yet we have no qualms with the mass murderers of Pakistanis".

It reminds me of the comment attributed to ZAB: "Sharab piya hai, logon ka khoon nahi". Here mass murderers were being accommodated yet ill-gotten wealth is the single biggest issue for IK. Some adjustment is needed.
Imran Khan is a populist and said things that people wanted to hear. his stance on TTP rhymes with the radicalized society of Pakistan. his claim of curbing corruption was also just a slogan. if there was any honesty in his claims then he wont have included MQM in his coalition and offered ministries and perks to them in order to keep them from voting against him in VONC. his own cronies are blamed for corruptions. corruption was never an issue. he refuses to talk to Noon league or PPP because he based his politics on Noon and PPP bashing.

he is so full of himself that he is openly claiming that he was working on resettling the TTP terrorists and since this resettlement didn't complete due to his ouster so TTP is now attacking the state of Pakistan. this is implicit justification.
on one hand we are to believe that he was powerless in decision making but then he makes TTP resettlement claims and wants our votes again.

deliusion?
63bf7a4f49c44.jpg

Last edited:
I myself still support this because the thought behind this was simple denial of additional foot soldiers for TTP, people who were to be allowed were the ones who haven't committed any terrorist acts not the hardened Terrorist.

Bankrupt countries like Pakistan cannot afford to keep fighting insurgencies like this indefinably, especially when their security personals are completely compromised and are part of TTP. After Musharraf did the operation against LAL Masjid, the Pakistani media and the mullahs called him a butcher are now the same who are requesting action against TTP?

Whats the point of giving taxes to a government not commited to protecting your rights? Whose law enforcement agencies are only able to throw tear gas at you?

Their policy statement is as follows: "We won't talk to those who have stolen from Pakistan, yet we have no qualms with the mass murderers of Pakistanis".

Ill-gotten wealth was never an issue for Imran Khan, if it would have been so then he would never accepted bribe from Malik Riaz in return to handover the ill-gotten money UK recovered from MR. Chaudhris are saints??

One call him a martyr and the other took 2 million dollar cash for his election campagin......lollllllllllllllllll

I think you all the information about transaction, please help your leader Imran Khan to make a case against Nawaz Sharif.

Last edited:
I myself still support this because the thought behind this was simple denial of additional foot soldiers for TTP, people who were to be allowed were the ones who haven't committed any terrorist acts not the hardened Terrorist.

Bankrupt countries like Pakistan cannot afford to keep fighting insurgencies like this indefinably, especially when their security personals are completely compromised and are part of TTP. After Musharraf did the operation against LAL Masjid, the Pakistani media and the mullahs called him a butcher are now the same who are requesting action against TTP?

Imran Khan himself is saying that 5000 of them are fighters (KILLERS/TERRORISTS), still you are cleaning his s**t.

Imran Khan himself is saying that 5000 of them are fighters (KILLERS/TERRORISTS), still you are cleaning his s**t.

Interesting care to provide proof of this? ( USED Toilet Paper Media outlets does not count)

It wasn't Ik that created and financed TTP it was ISI subsidiary of ISIS
It wasn't IK that made deal with them that they cant attack all of the country with full immunity it was Nawaz and ISI
It wasn't IK that allowed TTP to operate out of FATA areas (during MMA government in kPK) With the blessing of ISI And Gaddaar head quarters
It wasn't IK That took millions of dollars from Osama bin laden it was Nawaz sharif
IT wasn't IK that Created and protected Lashkar-e-Jhangvi while giving its leader ship police security it was Nawaz sharif and ISI
It wasn't IK that created MQM and help them destroy Pakistan, it was none other then Gaddaar head quarters of Pakistan and guess who was in power when MQM was actively killing Karachi and other parts of Sindh.
It wasn't IK that was protecting world most wanted terrorist OSAMA in their own back yard. it was ISI embracing the whole country IN front of the world.
It wasn't IK that allowed drone attacks on Pakistani soil and sold our sovereignty for few dollars
it wasn't IK that didn't retaliate to Indian aggression it was Nawaz sharif.
AM I to believe the same people( GADDAAR Head quarters) who created and nurture TTP will attack and kill them, Am I to believe same Fauji who aren't finishing fence on Afghan border because it will literally destroy their smuggling networks will some how kill TTP. yeah right.

This isn't the 70s,80s or the 90s that all your crimes will stay hidden because you have sold out lifafas doing your dirty work.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom