What's new

Imran rules out electoral alliance with MQM

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

2-20-2012_36160_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan has made it clear that his PTI would neither make any alliance with any party in the general elections nor he is in favor of coalition government, Geo News reported.

Talking to journalists here Monday, Khan ruled out any electoral alliance with Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM).

Imran Khan said PTI would take part in elections alone but seat adjustment with any signal party is possible.

He condemned US bill on Balochistan, saying that it is against the integrity of Pakistan.

This is probebly 5th time Imran Khan has said this and every time newspapers present it as if this is the first time and some strategic shift.

Imran Khan said PTI would take part in elections alone but seat adjustment with any signal party is possible.
He's only said he won't campaign with any other party. Not that he won't have an alliance after the elections. Political Double speak, Imran Khan's getting good at this.

Imran is improving day by day the credit must go to Qureshi, javed hashmi & Mr haroon rasheed :D

He's only said he won't campaign with any other party. Not that he won't have an alliance after the elections. Political Double speak, Imran Khan's getting good at this.

Actually he has sent SMS saying that 'I donot believe in coalition government, and I want PTI to form majority government, no alliance with MQM under consideration'

this is a very good approach, I wont mind if PTI sits in Opposition, the Samjhota express of NS and AZ with other regional actors may again form a coalition government as the worst case scenario... but still it will have PTI as Opposition= ray of hope

Actually he has sent SMS saying that 'I donot believe in coalition government, and I want PTI to form majority government, no alliance with MQM under consideration'

this is a very good approach, I wont mind if PTI sits in Opposition, the Samjhota express of NS and AZ with other regional actors may again form a coalition government as the worst case scenario... but still it will have PTI as Opposition= ray of hope

That’s a realistic approach from Imran after a long time, I will support it (if its not flip-flop as usual, I’ll see). However, this also means, PTI ready to gives a rest to JI of his traditional duties in Pakistani politics for a foreseeable future, no doubt…both have strong youth groups all over the country, but realistically speaking JI have more strong ideological backgrounds than PTI, and the most difficult part to test these ground would come when it struggles to retain those big shots who only joined in the hope of a big party nonetheless.

If PTI comes out successful after that period, it will be a great achievement. My sincere support will encircle them for sure…rest assured.

Back
Top Bottom