What's new

Imran to bring devastation if voted to power: Nisar!

He could be a good person. But he doesn't look very knowledgeable. There is nothing wrong in giving him a chance. If he could form a government on his own strength, he could try to solve some of Pakistan's problems. But if he has to form alliances with older parties and old politicians he wouldn't achieve much.

"He doesn't look very knowledgeable"... man, you clearly don't know much about our country's politics.

What other politician has multiple published books under his belt, that he actually wrote himself(and not ghostwritten)? Other politicians only talk about Waziristan, he's actually travelled across that area extensively, and has written a book about it. He's knowledgeable about each and every issue he talks about, a heck of alot more than any of these other morons.

Hitting very hard of PTI Chairman Imran Khan, Nisar said that how a man could bring change in the country who spent his whole life in nightclubs of Europe. He added that Imran recruited all the corrupt, vagabonds and land grabbers in his party, which would bring devastation in the country if they elected to power.
The MNA said that PML-N under the wise leadership of Mian Nawaz Sharif is the only party which bring betterment in the life of poor people and strengthen the country. He appealed the masses to vote for N league in upcoming general elections.

Nightclubs... what the guy did when he was 18 and just a kid, doesn't have much relevance now. Many Sahaba were pagan Arabs who buried their daughters alive and "inherited" their dad's wives, before they became Muslims. What matters is who these people are now, and what they'll do for Pakistan. Nawaz Sharif embarrasses the whole nation by trying for force himself onto foreign journalists like Kim Barker now, and these people feel like they are above the people they "lord" on, as shown by Shahbaz's daughter getting a poor bakery cleric beaten up for not bowing to her whims, and then paying off or intimidating the "free media" into supressing the news until the CCTV video went viral on Vimeo many days later.

They're spending 70 Araab(7000 crore/70 billion RS) building a ~20 km piece of road in Lahore for this metro bus project, while both the national and provincial governments are bankrupt and heavily under debt. They do things like these for cheap gimmicks, announcing that they'll provide free transportation for the first four months, hoping that the people will vote for 'em, forgetting all the mismanagement and corruption that has gone on in the past five years. We've tried these bums FIVE times already, expecting them to do any different a sixth or seventh time would be pretty stupid. I know they have an uppity "social media wing" and their idiots can continue to drone on and on about their love for PML-N, despite all the facts, but to anyone else with any sense, this stuff is obvious.

dont worry feudal man we want fresh devastation as we are fed up with your 60 years of devastation you and your other cronies thursted upon us

His stance on war against terrorism may bring devastation for Pakistan if he is really serious about his vision of WoT (and not doing for gaining votes/election campaign).

Rest of his policies are fine and people would definitely vote for him since i/we/they don't have any other choice right now. In my opinion people are going to vote for him not because he is great but because other leaders are too stupid and dishonest to trust.
Why man he only wants peace in the region and also with Taliban!

Why man he only wants peace in the region and also with Taliban!

I don't mind negotiating peace deal with oppressed people of Wazirisitan. But those with extremist mentality of not allowing their children's to school or imposing their own version of Shariah should not be tolerated in Pakistan. If you make a peace deal with them, they will get a space to re-enforce themselves and spread their extremist ideology all around Pakistan once again.

Leaving them alone could be dangerous for the future of this country. If they somehow do agree to abandon their extremist ideology and behave like a normal civil Pakistani, I wouldn't mind but that is not going to happen.

Nisar and zardari both corrupt masters like indian modi while imran khan rocks he did best in world cup in health sector in education sector in almost every thing he deserve lot GOD BLESS HIM:tup:

modi is different...plz dont drag ur leaders' name to taint our best chief minister.
thanx

These people are political mafias who think only for themselves or their interests in politics. Pakistan is the last thing on thier mind. But ruling it and grabbing power is the first.

Can you imagine country which goes again and again to IMf for begging? It only shows the lack of vision they have for the country. Usually countries go to IMF only once but we beg in front of their every other year. At the same time, these 'leaders' want to respected as well.

I urge my fellow countrymen to please vote out all these parties - PML (all types), PPP,MQM and ANP. they have not given us anything but misery.

If not PTI, even Jamaat e Islami will do. At least some one else and not them!!! :pakistan:

That will be total devastation for Noon League for sure .and Sharifs will be off to Jeddah again ...InshLLAH

I hope you are right they have brought it upon themselves with a recent time bomb going off about their revelations about the election scam in the 1990 receiving money from ISI, this is ample proof of their involvement of election rigging, My worst fear in the next general elections is that Noon league along with PPP will try everything in their power to buy votes and rig the election to their vested interests.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom