What's new

in a future conflict with india will pakistans lack of Naval assests cost it defeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not said what you understand.

You really think that if the Chinese get involved,we won't involve USA & Besides Chinese might supply some fuel or Ammo nothing else,Flankers on your side is just a pipe dream nothing else

Great pictures , but we are on plan to slowly modernize and enable our Navy no major rush

We are just fine adding few ships or submarines here and there

If we wanted war we can just walk across the border , instead of using the oceans

Plus there is no ship or weapon in Indian forces that cannot be neutralized by Pakistani Forces
So we are not that worried

We haev enough anti ship material to last us 100 wars

IN mains job will be to Blockade your ports so you cannot be resupplied from SEA

Last edited:
Ooh I am shivering...
Spoken like a true internet errrrrrr warrior but then this is what can only be expected from an Indian version of TT..... likewise when you people start blabbering about, cold start, surgical strikes, hot pursuits and all other fancy terminologies, i feel a twitch in my boxers.

Spoken like a true internet errrrrrr warrior but then this is what can only be expected from an Indian version of TT..... likewise when you people start blabbering about, cold start, surgical strikes, hot pursuits and all other fancy terminologies, i feel a twitch in my boxers.
You are famous for your false claims without proof ... We know about you elite...

I can see the army and air force holding the indian army and IAF off for a few months but the lack of proper navy will be something that will defeat us in the end. the navy doesn't have the right equipment to keep Indian navy at bay. The ships in current service seem like sitting ducks and the submarines we currently operate are outdated.

A week or two max. :D

Welcome kid ( says the veteran )

Indian-Mig-29K.jpg

Fancy flying is nothing more than a crowd pleasure apart from that, what feats this so called veteran has under it's belts.

You are famous for your false claims without proof ... We know about you elite...
You are just trying to be popular by debating with every one on every thing, the reality is you have little or no knowledge in the field of aerial warfare......and i don't have to prove anything to the likes of you.......the typical internet warrior.

tu phir karleni thee na SURGICAL STRIKE hahahahhaha 14 saal say khali batain horahe hain infact jab 2003 may Shaheen ka test kywa huwa he ... abhe tak jahaz nazar nahe aye tumharay khali booonkanay kay kay ham ye kardengay woh kardeengay

You are just trying to be popular by debating with every one on every thing, the reality is you have little or no knowledge in the field of aerial warfare......and i don't have to prove anything to the likes of you.......the typical internet warrior.
well leave my knowledge aside... am not fancy like you... your arguments are purely speculative ... the thread is IN vs PN.. you simply posted a pic of JF 17 bring AF into the thread ... does PAK have naval variant ??? genius..

well leave my knowledge aside... am not fancy like you... your arguments are purely speculative ... the thread is IN vs PN.. you simply posted a pic of JF 17 bring AF into the thread ... does PAK have naval variant ??? genius..
Are you seriously that dense that all has to be spoon fed, let me ask you a question, when two armies are engaged in battlefields, does it only involve infantry, artillery or tank warfare or does the air force plays it's part in close support and interdiction missions, more over just look back on the last naval warfare which i believe was in Falklands, what caused more damage to the British Navy, was it Argentinian Subs, Destroyers or the air force Etendards armed with Exocets. And yes PAF has a maritime strike element currently with Mirages and in future to be supplemented by JF-17s. And if you have any difficulty in understanding all this, here's a picture of a PAF Mirage dedicated for maritime strike role with AM-39 Exocet ASM.

wpf8798ec9.jpg

From the sea, Pakistan WILL get beaten and beaten bad. It does not take a very smart mind to come to that conclusion.
However, that being said.. it may not at all lead to a total block of supplies or allow flanking options since the PN sub fleet will survive longer along with the smaller boats. Harassment operations will continue and it is possible that any Indian attempt to flank defences by a landing force will meet land based resistance along with the aforementioned assets conducting harassment.

Are you seriously that dense that all has to be spoon fed, let me ask you a question, when two armies are engaged in battlefields, does it only involve infantry, artillery or tank warfare or does the air force plays it's part in close support and interdiction missions, more over just look back on the last naval warfare which i believe was in Falklands, what caused more damage to the British Navy, was it Argentinian Subs, Destroyers or the air force Etendards armed with Exocets. And yes PAF has a maritime strike element currently with Mirages and in future to be supplemented by JF-17s. And if you have any difficulty in understanding all this, here's a picture of a PAF Mirage dedicated for maritime strike role with AM-39 Exocet ASM.

wpf8798ec9.jpg
i think you need spoon feeding ... the thread purpose is IN vs PN not involving AF.. If in that case we can bring MKI Migs both AF and Naval variants. . mirage squadrons barely make any difference. . We got 45 naval variant migs..

India has dedicated anti-submarine warfare ship INS Kamort which is a stealth corvette having Barak SAM to deal with as Mr.Windjammer says are Mirage 5 fighters and RBU-6000 anti submarine weapon system for the 2 Agosta 70 (ancient submarines) and the 3 Agosta 90B submarines of Pak Navy.

Ofcourse a Mirage 5 would be easy picking for our Mig29k and Sea Harrier operating from INS Vikramaditya and INS Viraat.

Then not counting our 2 nuclear submarines and 12 conventional submarines.
Once all 5 Pak navy submarines sunk/returned to Karachi port/fled to some arab nation we can impose blockade with ease.

India has sufficient landing craft with 9 ships capable of carrying tanks and troops- Shardul class, Magar class and Kumbhir class.

6 LCT Mk3 which are smaller landing craft.

And the trump card the INS Jalashwa 16590 tonnes of amazing power :dirol:

Of course landing will be assisted by our Destroyers INS Delhi and its 6 fellow destroyers. Enough firepower to level coastal defences.

And then there would be a achievements unlocked and level ups and powers ups. War is not a video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom