What's new

In case of a US-India military alliance, Pakistan will have to intensify ties with China

I think a proper alliance b/w US-India could be a blessing in disguise because Russia can overlook their whining/reservations when dealing with Pakistan. Sorry to be crude but I feel over reliance on China alone can make Pakistan a burden for China like NK.

I think a proper alliance b/w US-India could be a blessing in disguise because Russia can overlook their whining/reservations when dealing with Pakistan.

:rofl::rofl: keep dreaming, if you think that the alliance between Russia and India will deteriorate, you must be delusional.

I think a proper alliance b/w US-India could be a blessing in disguise because Russia can overlook their whining/reservations when dealing with Pakistan. Sorry to be crude but I feel over reliance on China alone can make Pakistan a burden for China like NK.

See, this is classic case of inferiority complex and a identity crisis.
Why do you always link up your case with indias. Whatever india gets you want it too.
If india gets a NSG waiver, you want it too. Why didn't you tried before india got ? Why cannot you build your own case, why always stand behind us in line ?
You want your relations to be good with russia, then go ahead, build it with your own expense and resource, why wait to indian relations to deteriorate ?
You guys have good relation with saudi, uae, that does not stop us from having good relation with both.

Excellent article which highlights the salient points. We must continue to do more and strengthen all our relationships against the US India nexus. China belongs obviously right on the top.

Munir Akram is the only guy in our English media who write bold and to the point articles without mincing words.

In Case of...?

Can there be any doubt about Indo-US alliance?

Pak State needs to take it as a given and craft policies accordingly.. even a blind can see that the Indo-US alliance is only going to grow..in scope and depth.

India wishes to be the junior policeman in the Indo-Pacific Ocean Region... in exchange for tech and elevation of status.

The US is more than happy to oblige...

The true litmus test is going to be Indian soldiers in AF. China, Pak, Iran and Russian must prepare for that day.

In Case of...?

Can there be any doubt about Indo-US alliance?

Pak State needs to take it as a given and craft policies accordingly.. even a blind can see that the Indo-US alliance is only going to grow..in scope and depth.

India wishes to be the junior policeman in the Indo-Pacific Ocean Region... in exchange for tech and elevation of status.

The US is more than happy to oblige...

The true litmus test is going to be Indian soldiers in AF. China, Pak, Iran and Russian must prepare for that day.

Make no mistake. The nexus between China, Pak, Russia, Iran and Turkey is only a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom