What's new

In Future we should get Gripen NG for our AF

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Countries Bought Rafale, NONE, you guys just refused to buy it too SOurce wiki so that debunks your Jf-17 comment

I said russian Planes not their Engines

and to me F-35 and f-22 are both Failure, F-22 never seen combat, F-35 will be discarded i think

Chinese planes do sell look at K-8,F-7,F-6 etc, When Rafale Sells then let us know

:rofl: Rafale is not available with soft loan and not available in small amount of money.

In every competition Rafale performed well but due to so many issue not selected dnt worry India will finalize this plane for sure.

So dnt ever compare Rafale with JF17.

All Chinese fighter you referred here are copy of Russian Jets not even a single Chinese made.

Lets back to topic its about Gripen and Bangladesh.

:rofl: Rafale is not available with soft loan and not available in small amount of money.

In every competition Rafale performed well but due to so many issue not selected dnt worry India will finalize this plane for sure.

So dnt ever compare Rafale with JF17.

UAE QATAR AND OMAN refused to Buy Rafale and i know you know that i know that they dont use Softloans they are buying either typhoon like saudi arabia or F-35(if becomes available)

so good Luck with rafale now lets all leave this behind and back to the Bangla Airforce Topic , every thread on PDF becomes some how related to indians I dont know how

"thank you come again":cheers:

UAE QATAR AND OMAN refused to Buy Rafale and i know you know that i know that they dont use Softloans they are buying either typhoon like saudi arabia or F-35(if becomes available)

so good Luck with rafale now lets all leave this behind and back to the Bangla Airforce Topic , every thread on PDF becomes some how related to indians I dont know how

As I said

The Rafale was the clear winner of the SAF evaluation, with the Eurofighter second, but the Swiss government opted for the cheaper Gripen package.

Rafale Blowing Hot Again In Switzerland, U.A.E.? | Aviation International News

So many reasons.

On topic : Gripen/Su30 will be well suitable for Bangladesh

gripen is not suitable for us.first of all we dont have any infrastracture for gripen.because for its american engine .thailand buy gripen because thai airforce already operates the f-16 .for bd definitely the russian fighters are more suitable because we have the infastracture and already we are operating the mig-29 .for bd i prefer the mig-29smt or su-30 or su-33 and if j-17-II with it will be a perfect combination.so its mig-29smt+j-17 or better more is su-30+j-17 even better is su-33 +j-10 if china agree
As I said

So many reasons.

no matter currently the rafael rules .i dont know about the f-22 ,t-50 or j-31's performance . but still there no compitator against the rafael.no.1 airsuperiority fighter no doubt

I would go for a mature chinese fighter with chinese sustainable engine, with "No String Attached". Because when are in need of them, that what matters most.

i simply don't understand what's the problem with some of the BD posters here!i mean come on guys we are not enemies and we won't be fighting a war in the next 100 years,so what's the point in projecting India as the no.1 enemy of Bangladesh!just show me some evidence that India threatened Bangladesh in the past 40 years.we are neighbors for chrissake and we have friendly terms with each other and there is not a single major dispute (other than some minor ones like water distribution treaty,chit mahal treaty and so on).so i find it very annoying when a section of the BD posters project India as the numero uno enemy of Bangladesh when the reality is that the Myanmar-BD relation is far more worse than Indo-Bangla relation.
on topic,i think J-10B will be a real good option for BAF in the near future as its a chinese made aircraft and BAF has been using chinese aircrafts for decades now.so it won't be an alien platform to the BAF.on the other hand Grippen NG or F-16 will be totally new platforms and it will require at least a few years for the BAF to get to know the capabilites of these western technologies.
but J-10B is a very potent single engined 4th generation aircraft which can hold its own against literally every other adversary and its price is also significantly lower than that of a Grippen NG or F-16.so if at the end of the day the BAF manages to induct around 2 squadrons of these potent platforms in the near future then it will seriously become a potent airforce and the most important thing is that considering the good realtionship between China and Bangladesh i won't be surpised if the chinese offer you soft loans for these aircrafts:)!

The Gripen NG is not a good platform for Bangladesh air force.

First of all it is a single engine AC, thus it can not be or not mean for over sea operations.

Secondly, NG just dont have the kind of teeth the Su-27/30/35 or EF-2000 or Rafale has.

Thirdly, it is completely a network-centric AC, Buying the NG does not completes the tusk as it requires a good network backbone, at least one AEWAC and some supporting radar system, along with some ground based control system. The data network is also important for all other AC type as well, however Su-27/30/35, EF-2000, Desault Rafael or F-15SE can operate in complete isolation and they can also create swarm logic within themselves and create an inflight network system thus marking targets for the aircraft within swarm-logic accordingly. The NG lacks this technology as well.

Fourthly, NG is very very expensive AC. Unit cost is apprx. $90ml which is just too high. With that kind of price you can buy 2+ Su-27SM3/Su-30MK.

Fifthly, it uses almost all European and US made ammunition which are expensive and are not easy to get because of US mentality.

Finally, all our existing setup has to be changed (which is an expensive procedure) and setup new establishments to support these NG aircraft.

So, you see, NG is not a good option for BAF...

pakistan will ground its f-16 like it did before and it does not care about f-16 this time because jf-17 does the same thing what f-16 does and have a longer range radar

bigzgvr4

Thats a bold statement my friend. Pakistan can not afford to ground F-16, if they do they are left with just 2-3 squadrons of AC of JF-17 which can not defend your vast territory at all. The rest you have are just old junks (Mirages and F-7s) [I am not trolling]. The real fighter aircraft you have are F-16 and JF-17 (though I believe JF-17 falls behind the standard of F-16). I dont know if you have received those J-10s yet, if you do then those are your good AC as well. Bangladesh air force has only 8 good fighter aircraft (Mig-29) and the rest are junks as well which includes the newly bought F-7BGI (what a shame, they bought 1953 designed fighter in 2012).

As I said

So many reasons.

Bro, Rafale is a good AC sure..........

Gripen NG and SU-35 is a good combo western+eastarn.

Sorry, but Pakistan is not dependent on BD that it will apologize whenever BD asks it too.
Pakistan was just defending it's own national territory which is respected by the UN. Even U.S backed us up.

Also, Pakistan is just offering JF-17 to BD. We are not begging you to buy it. There are customers that can afford alot of planes that want JF-17. (Venezuela, Egypt, Azerbaijan.)

apologize or not we dont force you. :coffee:

gripen is not suitable for us.first of all we dont have any infrastracture for gripen.because for its american engine .thailand buy gripen because thai airforce already operates the f-16 .for bd definitely the russian fighters are more suitable because we have the infastracture and already we are operating the mig-29 .for bd i prefer the mig-29smt or su-30 or su-33 and if j-17-II with it will be a perfect combination.so its mig-29smt+j-17 or better more is su-30+j-17 even better is su-33 +j-10 if china agree

Gripen NG is very suitable for us, it is worlds lowest operating cost AC. We use eastern weapons, we should go for westarn weapons too. Eastern+Westarn weapons combo is very good, we should do that like India. Gripen NG and SU-35 is a good east-west combo.

JAS-39 Gripen = Highly overpriced JF-17.
Are you comparing these two planes Sir or what I didn't got it but Bangladesh needs to have at least 300 most advanced Planes and also modern Tanks for its Army

I would go for a mature chinese fighter with chinese sustainable engine, with "No String Attached". Because when are in need of them, that what matters most.

Yes sir, you are compairing Apple with Symphony.

My opinion is BD should go for 2 squadron of J11B and 3 Squadron Mig 35. ( in terms of cost and performance, these are the best choice, we need air superiority fighter than bomber)

Mirage 2000-5 Mark 2 also good option , price per unit may be $30 million
after 2025, go for Pak-fa or J 31 (more superior than Gripen NG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom