What's new

In Germany, are anti-Muslim terrorists the real threat? - Washington Post

Not that much but Romania is linked heavily with Europe now,free borders and all.You get in a car and you're in Germany in a few hours and honestly people see Western Europe as something installed for them in the near future and they don't like it.Plus there this new wacky ideea from the EU of immigrant quotas for each EU member.Now,that's not "cool" with us.

Ooops I can see the problem. However as you said at the start sometimes you pay the price of joining a club. You see at the end of day the rhythm and beat in Europe is set by Uncle Sam - Unired States of America and you know that country is built on multiculture, hell they even have a black President.

America sees and looks at a world order and does not define itself inthe parochial or village like insularity that some of us prefer and that includes myself in many ways. But then it become a superpower by meddling everywhere and continues to meddle to make sure it remains numero uno.

It also provides the real order to Europe and protection against Russia. Look most of Europe was opposed to turkey being NATO member and trhen opposes EC membership. USA behind the scences is pushing for Turkey to be let in because America looks at the global level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that much but Romania is linked heavily with Europe now,free borders and all.You get in a car and you're in Germany in a few hours and honestly people see Western Europe as something installed for them in the near future and they don't like it.Plus there this new wacky ideea from the EU of immigrant quotas for each EU member.Now,that's not "cool" with us.
You keep waiting for the white awakening and the cleansing and I’ll keep waiting for the West not to cause chaos in the Muslim world both are unlikely to happen, but we can dream and it seems like the reason your so passionate :D about this subject is that you fear that Romania might miss the Western European gravy train.

Ooops I can see the problem. However as you said at the start sometimes you pay the price of joining a club. You see at the end of day the rhythm and beat in Europe is set by Uncle Sam - Unired States of America and you know that country is built on multiculture, hell they even have a black President.

America sees and looks at a world order and does not define itself inthe parochial or village like insularity that some of us prefer and that includes myself in many ways. But then it become a superpower by meddling everywhere and continues to meddle to make sure it remains numero uno.

It also provides the real order to Europe and protection against Russia. Look most of Europe was opposed to turkey being NATO member and trhen opposes EC membership. USA behind the scences is pushing for Turkey to be let in because America looks at the global level.

Because the US is by definion an immigrant built state.Europaen nations are nation states built upon wars and the sacrifices of their respective nations.Talking about immigrants in Romania ,there are few but in big cities like mine there are many Asian,African students.One city alone,Cluj,has 1100 French students and those are only French.I would like to believe that it's the quality of education but most likely they're here because higher education is cheap and the diplomas are recognised in the EU.You don't hear about racist attacks though ,there are members in this forum who have studied in Romania,if we were foaming at the mouth racists those people would have a hard timeThis is the same for most of Europe,people are tolerant ,they just want limits to be set.

You keep waiting for the white awakening and the cleansing and I’ll keep waiting for the West not to cause chaos in the Muslim world both are unlikely to happen, but we can dream and it seems like the reason your so passionate :D about this subject is that you fear that Romania might miss the Western European gravy train.

The more i talk with you,the more i realise you don't even understand basic things.You're not even on the subject,just trying to score cheap shots with smileys.Be on your way lad,you're clearly not up for this.

Because the US is by definion an immigrant built state.Europaen nations are nation states built upon wars and the sacrifices of their respective nations.Talking about immigrants in Romania ,there are few but in big cities like mine there are many Asian,African students.One city alone,Cluj,has 1100 French students and those are only French.I would like to believe that it's the quality of education but most likely they're here because higher education is cheap and the diplomas are recognised in the EU.You don't hear about racist attacks though ,there are members in this forum who have studied in Romania,if we were foaming at the mouth racists those people would have a hard timeThis is the same for most of Europe,people are tolerant ,they just want limits to be set.

The more i talk with you,the more i realise you don't even understand basic things.You're not even on the subject,just trying to score cheap shots with smileys.Be on your way lad,you're clearly not up for this.
What me telling the truth is scoring cheap points? Its obvious what your motives are.

What me telling the truth is scoring cheap points? Its obvious what your motives are.

What truth ? you have ridiculous,infantile remarks.What gravy train and how's that related to Romania?.You just blabber about Romania just because it's my country,in fact you're doing it for months when you're adressing me,i've honestly been way to patient with that kind of idiocy from you.Do you see me talking about Pakistan in every post of mine?.You're just trying to provoke me with idiotical smileys and cheap shots,as usual.It's retarded.

What truth ? you have ridiculous,infantile remarks.What gravy train and how's that related to Romania?.You just blabber about Romania just because it's my country,in fact you're doing it for months when you're adressing me,i've honestly been way to patient with that kind of idiocy from you.Do you see me talking about Pakistan in every post of mine?.You're just trying to provoke me with idiotical smileys and cheap shots,as usual.It's retarded.
I tried my best to talk to you seriously with facts and respect and all I got was nonsense and hypocrisy and me not agreeing with you isn't provocative if you think this is, then maybe the internet isn't for you because this is nothing.

Last edited:
I tried my best to talk to you seriously with facts and respect and all I got was nonsense and hypocrisy.

No,you never did.You always invent things that you say i've said but never did,always talk about Romania when it's not the subject of the thread with cheap shots,you always "know the obvious"..It's a repetitive action with you.And,as i've mention,it's also retarded.

Of course I understand. Any country has right to keep it's character intact and when the scale of immigration reaches tipping point when people feel threatened only bad is going to come out. Humans always fall back on base instincts when threatened, this is how we are hardwired. So yes asking for and expecting capped immigration is entirely sensible because in the long run it prevents support to extreme right wing groups. However I will take issue if person decides to devalue me merely because of whom I am. That is what I felt Markus was doing. Racism and expecting or limiting immigration are not per se by definition the same thing. One can be qualified by reason and rationalised. The other can't.

Markus was peddling about Roman civilization and alluding to others being lesser. He should know that Eygpt, Iraq ( Mesopotamia ), Indus basin ( Pakistan ) and Yellow river ( China ) are cradles of human civilization. Something people like Markus should learn. When Rome was in dark ages these places flourished .....

This i find this superiority that oozes sometime hard to digest. Of course immigration in the context of rationale debate is altogather a differant matter. One has to be open to the two sides of argument otherwise what the hell is point of wasting time on these type of forums. Just chill out with like minded people and just say "yes, yes, yes, yes" end of discussion.

I am leaving this thread now but guy's let us leave on a good note..
No more bad mouthing ....
I always say if you got to, at least "agree to disagree".

Last edited:
Of course I understand. Any country has right to keep it's character intact and when the scale of immigration reaches tipping point when people feel threatened only bad is going to come out. Humnans always fall back one base instincts when threatened, this is how we are hardwired. So yes asking for and expecting capped immigration is entirely sensible because in the long run it prevent support to extreme right wing groups. However I will take isue if person decides to devalue me merely because of whom I am. That is what io felt Markus was doing. Racism and expecting or limiting immigration are not per se by definition the same thing. One can be qualified by reason and rationalised. The other can't.

Markus was peddling about Roman civilization and alluding to others being lesser. He should know that Eygpt, Iraq ( Mesopotamia ), Indus basin ( Pakistan ) and Yellow river ( China ) are cradles of human civilization. Something people like Markus should learn. When Rome was in dark ages these places flourished .....

This i find this superiority that oozes sometime hard to digest. Of course immigration in the context of rationale debate is altogather a differant matter. One has to be open to the two sides of argument otherwise what the hell is point of wasting time on these type of forums. Just chill out with like minded people and just say "yes, yes, yes, yes" end of discussion.

I am leaving this thread now but guy's let us leave on a good note..
No more bad mouthing ....
I always say if you got to, at least "agree to disagree".

I'm leaving to,4 hours of sleep left.Good night to you all and i forgot to mention that Markus is not my favourite member either but that's another story,he doesn't like me either.I am "a lesser" Eastern Euro for him to.

Can we say the same about Pakistanis??

Are Pakistanis losing their minds by deporting hundreds of thousands of Afghan MUSLIM refugees??

Are we Pakistanis going back on our Islamic principles by deporting fellow MUSLIM Afghans??

Why are Pakistanis discriminatory towards poor MUSLIM Afghans??

I think its high time that we Muslims learn that when we ourselves live in glass houses we shouldn't throw stones at others.
You're right, unfortunately. It is a tragedy that the Muslim population has become alienated within European societies. But this is bound to happen when two groups of people with totally different, even conflicting world views and religious and cultural beliefs try to coexist with one another.

However, such a phenomena isn't a European thing.

Lets take a look at our very own Islamic Republic of Pakistan where Shia Muslims, who mind you are Muslims, get slaughtered and butchered by their own fellow Sunni Muslims.

We can't even protect our own Christian minority and Afghan refugees/immigrants are discriminated against by Right Wing Racist/sectarian/ethnocentric bigots.

I'd say, one is less likely to be killed by a European right winger than by a extremist in Pakistan who wants to behead anyone that does not share his version of Islam.

I have no issue with controlling immigration or managing numbers of refugees. This is a sane step every country takes. Also, with Afghan refugees, I'm of the opinion that the ones we do have ought to be integrated fully if we can accommodate them, control any others coming in, and any who are now Pakistani are no different at all from anyone.

I sure don't blame them for coming here, nor blame them for all of Pakistan's problems, nor make them the epicentre of my voting and support policy, nor does their presence cloud my judgement.

You, I mean this in a respectful way, you, do not understand the circumstances of the far right in Europe, it's message, it's motivations, it's reason for popularity and it's implications like I do. Trust me, a long time ago, I predicted a lot of this, EXACTLY I predicted it because it is so typical.

The reason I have a special hate for the far right, is NOT because they want to control immigration but because they are FAR-RIGHT! That means hateful rhetoric to accompany their rabid nationalism, discrimination against others, overt or otherwise, distraction from the real issues (ie economy), false flag policies, and distracting rhetoric.

Here's an example, UKIP, the newest far right phenomena was poised to make shock waves in the 2015 UK GE, and they did, political commentators said that because they are far right, they would break the Conservative (tory) right wing vote, this was a good prediction at the time because Tory back benchers and funders defected to UKIP. However, I predicted that they'd in fact break the traditional left wing vote, not right wing... and I was 100% correct.

Reason?

They gave people false hope and validation that somehow foreigners, foreign aid, immigrants and the EU are to blame.
They said, all you have to do is, vote us and we'll be rebuilding the British empire in a fortnight. This hateful rhetoric formed an effective smoke screen for their REAL policies. Which were fiscal conservationism and a Britain for the elite class. The working class that voted for them rely on public spending, progressive taxation, unionism, that's why they were traditionally left wing. It's with best interests.

But they were fooled into voting for the party that plans unprecedented cuts in public spending, privatisation of parts of the public sector, a FLAT TAX rate, YES! a flat... tax...., more regressive taxation.

They voted DIRECTLY against their own interests and for what? Useless rhetoric?

You're right, this sort of stupidity is not only European, in fact, the Europeans are the best at not being so stupid, but recently, their shifting to become as ordinary, as anyone else.

The far right has successful fooled millions, including our friends in this thread.

Yes i'm racist and openly admit it and yes i see islam as enemy of europe. Thats my opinion and i stand for it. I would never want a muslim as friend, would not invite one and dont trust them. I see other cultures as primitive and look down on them.

You should see what this beautiful superior culture was doing at the turn of the 20th century and midway.

Oh yeah, I went there... :)

Thank God it came to it's senses to form the greatest civilisations in the modern world, some outliers like yourself seem to remain.

I'm leaving to,4 hours of sleep left.Good night to you all and i forgot to mention that Markus is not my favourite member either but that's another story,he doesn't like me either.I am "a lesser" Eastern Euro for him to.

Ha, ha ha. Nice one. Your ability to reason and argue your case far exceeds his faculties so your certainly far more of a "Euro" then him although if the measure is muscles then I guess he is more of a man then me, you and couple of more guys. Having seen image of him he is a hulk ....

We may not always agree but you have earned my respect ...
Anyway good night to you.

Honest question.If after 25 years of unchecked immigration Pakistan gets a 7-10% white European Christian minority and they keep coming how would you feel ? We all know the answer to that but i'd apreciate to hear it from you.

Happy. My brothers I'd proudly call them, my fellow countrymen as I call Brits.
And don't worry, we've had to take in millions of war refugees, who showed up in our country over the course of less a few years. Britain has not had to deal with anything of the sort. Mass immigration was started after WWII because the labour was needed from abroad.

Britain got a slow and steady supply of migrants over decades, who moved here mostly for economic gain and a new life. In Pakistan, we got a few million, war torn refugees overnight. Many of those refugees are our countrymen now.

I understand the will and need to limit the inflow of people, but the hysteria is not a good way. The far right methodology is incredibly damaging. History is a testament to that.

Because the US is by definion an immigrant built state.Europaen nations are nation states built upon wars and the sacrifices of their respective nations.

They were also built on the blood, sweat and tears (literally), of their respective colonies. I am not an advocate of punishing these countries for that, nor do I wish to enforce any sort of guilt.

But it is unfair to say, ''we built this city on rock and roll'' and forget the contribution of those whom you despise.
The colonies played major parts and the colonies even gave soldiers in their thousands who went off and died fighting wars that had nothing to do with them.

That includes Muslims and others of the subcontinent.

I was rather referring to the ordinary German who feels threatened by the radicals roaming around and telling them how to live and the formation of ghettos, not those few braindead right wing radicals which exist in every society (unfortunately).

PS: I am not Hindu and I did live in Germany for some time

dont be silly, this is same as Avengalical coming to my house and telling me about life of Jesus, funny I know more about life of Jesus than they do but thats a different issue. Are those redicals roaming around and telling me how to live....oh no they are not muslim.

@Desert Fox

Yes, broadly I would agree with you in regards to the Afghans that we could be better and it would actually in the long term work better for Pakistan. I have said that quite a few times in this forum. In the long term more Afghan's we integrarte means in fact we have built bridges into Afghanistan.

Having said this though the way Pakistan handled the Afghan refugees is actually better than other countries at the same level of development as us. For example if so many Pakistani's ended up in Afghanistan how do you think they would be treated? However that does not justify our behaviour in the slightest.

Of course the reality is no immigration should unsettle the hosts for that is no differant from the Jewish settlement of West Bank. in this regard I have made my views known on how Karachi has effectively been settled to the point where the hosts have become a minority which I find entirely unfair especially when the guest start talking about having their own province which would amount to the guests who came and decided to occupy and then displaced original inhabitants which is fundamentally unfair.

African nations don't have anywhere near importance of ME nations. Although yes, colonialism brought new borders that ignited conflict between African tribes.

You know it very well that here significance of a country is not the core of problem . It's violent behaviour of some Muslims , which is under scrutiny and people like you further don't help the cause as you are seen as apologists. Instead of condemning or holding any rallies in muslim dominated world, you either choose to keep mum or support terrorists.

Boko Haram isn't a waging tribal war neither is Al-shabab. So start facing reality.

Back
Top Bottom