What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

I 100% agree and respect the Hindu sensitivity in this regard.
there are no ifs or buts

maybe you missed my posts where I have mentioned Hindu & Sikh guests who I shared my food with. and I was very mindful about what was on offer. Late Hakim Muhammad Saeed (founder of Humdard foundation) said that there was no Islamic fatwa about the necessity of eating cow meat (as if saying that if its not eaten then you wont be any less Muslim who insists on being insensitive to vegetarians or Hindus)

the argument is----

how far someone should go to express his disquiet? stone someone to death, burn, gun down?

answer is prevention, education and better law enforcement.

So you understand the sensitivity of the situation. Thank You. Just as pork cannot be sold openly in a Muslim dominated country, beef as much a sensitive issue In India. Even then those who like beef in India have their options.

the argument is----

how far someone should go to express his disquiet? stone someone to death, burn, gun down?

answer is prevention, education and better law enforcement.

Its looks nice on paper, but we cannot expect everyone to be enlightened or smart, there are always bad apples. Its just like everyother law. No sane man is going to go around and kill people at random, or cheat and deceive people, but the law should be there to dissudae anyone from trying so.

your croc tears for our INDIAN muslims is unwelcomed. The Muslim brothers in our country understand the plight of the HINDUS. so we do not care what you guys tell the world about INDIA and her democracy.
You accept it or not, the world nations agree that we are the largest democracy in the Planet.

Kashmir ---> Babri Mosque ---------> Gujrat massacre ------> Ban on eating beef , whats next for Indian Muslims?

In a country with millions of illiterate people,hurting the religious sentiments will create trouble
.That is why we have laws preventing insult of religious figures like prophet muhammed.That is why books like "satanic verses" are banned in india.It may be against free speech and separation of church and state,but still,such laws are enacted to prevent hurting religiouse sentiments of masses.Similarly killing cow will surely hurt religious sentiments of certain hindus and it is banned for the same reason.This is much different from banning children under 18 from attending friday prayers or banning muslim govt officials from wearing hijab/growing beard etc-like in secular china(which these minions jumping up and down in this thread will never ever question).

facebook-musim-family-parents-dress-lord-krishna-to-their-child.jpg

Picture speaks a 1000 words

Kashmir ---> Babri Mosque ---------> Gujrat massacre ------> Ban on eating beef , whats next for Indian Muslims?
See I don't want to give to bait for the trolling that you are looking for, good look. Look at the history and you'll understand.

Mogal ivasion of INDIA --> Ram Temple destruction by Babar --> forced conversion in sub continent, etc.

Its looks nice on paper, but we cannot expect everyone to be enlightened or smart, there are always bad apples. Its just like everyother law. No sane man is going to go around and kill people at random, or cheat and deceive people, but the law should be there to dissudae anyone from trying so.

glass half full or half empty dilemma

if the badies on either side had it their way then this place would have been Rawanda.

See I don't want to give to bait for the trolling that you are looking for, good look. Look at the history and you'll understand.

Mogal ivasion of INDIA --> Ram Temple destruction by Babar --> forced conversion in sub continent, etc.
dont forget the role of Orangzaib, he had been destructive to his own family members as well as his subjects.

glass half full or half empty dilemma

if the badies on either side had it their way then this place would have been Rawanda.

Thats why the law..

Cow slaughter ban in Indian states where Hindus are sensitive to the issue.

Satanic Verses ban so that Muslim sentiments are not hurt

Da Vinci Code ban so thatChristian sentiments are not hurt

...but you can get beef you want to and the books are freely available on net.

dont forget the role of Orangzaib, he had been destructive to his own family members as well as his subjects.

Aurangazeb singlehandedly destroyed the Mughal empire, that Akbar painstakingly built.

the first act you described was done by 1 or maybe a few criminals, anyplace on earth those criminals would be put on trial and the law would have dealt with them. In India any criminal with a Muslim name does something bad it means whole Muslim society is attacked and murdered. Just looking at how you are making excuses for the targeting and murdering of whole minorities communities is proof enough that Minorities should not speak up in India. If they do sooner or later someone will target them and the rest of society will make excuses for them.

As for the Babri mosque, 1. there is no archaeological evidence for what you claim. there is no signs, other then fairy tales told by Hindu extremists, of a temple being there before the mosque. and more importantly 2. even if it was, the mosque was still a 500 year old historical building, and Hindu extremists destroyed it like it was an abandoned apartment complex. I honestly think the only reason the Taj mahal is not destroyed is because it brings in $$$$ to Hindu pockets.

there is archaeological evidences,thats why verdict was in favor of Hindus,i posted about it earlier,

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-verdict-its-repurcussions-8.html#post1146234

if we were able to live as we were under the time of Akbar we could be a united south asian republic and undoubtedly a future great power in making. but alas such rudimentary scenarios are not viable no matter how much you surmise its quite ineffable and frivolous to even think about that happening it would be a arduous task to reunite the 3 pieces to the puzzle India BD and PK

facebook-musim-family-parents-dress-lord-krishna-to-their-child.jpg

Picture speaks a 1000 words

It really does, poor muslims are forced to toe the hindu line or they may be targeted.
You never see Hindus dressing up as Muslims or celebrating EID.
Like I said before, if I was in India I would be doing my best to make Hindus happy so they don't have an excuse to target me or my family.

2 of the above are a fantasy of Hindu extremists, I will let you guess which 2 ;)

It's a stupid piece of legislation for a secular country which has millions of non-hindu people and even Hindus who consume beef. As a Hindu, I am yet to come across any religious scripture which forbids the eating of meat or beef. Just a piece of legislation by the BJP to woe the sentiments of illiterate and blind Hindu masses who don't consider the harm this law is doing and purely regard it as a measure to "teach those pesky Muslim and Christian minorities a lesson". There are majority Muslim and Christian areas in this state and certain parts of India. What harm can be done to Hindu sentiments if these majority-minorities areas are permitted to slaugher and consume beef. As a Hindu in Africa, I dine at restaurants which serve beef. I visit homes of Muslim and Christian friends who cook and eat beef and I eat at these homes (offcourse my hosts are sensitive enough to abstain from cooking beef when we turn up for dinner). I don't believe that I am destined to go to hell for doing so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom