What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

^^ Holy Cow !!!
the holy cow has stopped eating grass?- :woot:-

^^ Holy Cow !!!
the holy cow has stopped eating grass?- :woot:-

holy-caow-batman-batmobile-flatmobiled.jpg

7 years for eating beef in the worlds largest democracy?
sounds pretty democratic to me
Just wondering, what is the punishment of killing a cow?

I don't understand some laws, why do we want to stop people from eating the food of their own choice. It's not as if Hindus don't eat beef, whatever the numbers may be but they do. Undoubtedly cows are sacred to Hindus but a blanket ban is not the answer. The majority should never dictate things to the minority. Specific private slaughter houses can be built to cater to the beef eating community which can be managed and run by non Hindus. Besides when has banning things work? Drugs are banned in India even their consumption is banned but that has not stopped people from using them.
my two cents :blah:

Are there any members who are Muslim from India? How do they react to this decision? If they are fine with it then it should not be a problem since its their country and they know it better.

Are there any members who are Muslim from India? How do they react to this decision? If they are fine with it then it should not be a problem since its their country and they know it better.

but u have problem ex--look at the number of pages:rofl:
every problem in world is your problem instead of pakistan own problems:rofl:

They have christians that might want to eat beef too, and also people of different religions and cultures.

@Delhi-Belly
Such an attitude like yours actually help everyone go off topic and start to talk just like you do. I asked a simple question. Muslims in India should think different than the ones in Pakistan so Indian Muslims or other communities who want to eat it might be ok with the ban. so my question is still there.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

They have christians that might want to eat beef too, and also people of different religions and cultures.

Agree mate. I want to know whats their reaction.

In India even the cows want to eat meat. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

your culture wants to bomb india like mumbai and we accept that?
try offering pork to other cultures in beautiful pak!!

Already been discussed and it is no problem in Pak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is eating beef an Islamic compulsion or Islamic choice?

There is complete freedom for religious compulsions in India.

Can anybody tell me if eating beef is more or less Islamic than drinking coffee, smoking cigarette or sporting a gun?

In India all states are free to formulate their own laws.

In the 7 sister states in North-East, for example, you can eat pretty much everything that walks except human beings, of course.

I personally, would rather favour a ban on polygamy than on eating beef.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom