What's new

"In India, we are free to call ourselves Muslims"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly the reason why your nation is laughed at and considered a clown internationally, despite the economic and technological advances it has made.

I don't mind having this discussion with you. Areesh we are all.agreed has always been an embittered lost cause.

Now India. Secular country. The state does not jump in with classifications. Freedom of worship a fundamental right.

We Zoroastrianns do not allow non Zoroastrianns into our fire temples ... It's openly written at the entrance. The state does not interfere. No one can get up and "become" a Zoroastrian.

Do Muslims have similar rules about allowing or not allowing people into your mosques? No.

Anyone can become a Muslim.

I can and have entered mosques. Imambaras.

There is nothing official in India related to your faith.

I cannot think of a single official government document that requires your faith.

So why do you think we would care or act on what is obviously a dispute within Muslims not affecting the state?

If the state tomorrow steps in here, then how long before it steps into other faiths and their rules?

Not the business of the state. Until an Indian Ahmadi is stopped from entering a mosque. If that happens, I'm pretty sure an intervention will follow.

@I.R.A

Cheers, Doc

Shia Iran: Qadyanis are not muslims
Wahabi Saudia: Qadyanis are not muslims
Pakistan: Qadyanis are not muslims
Indonesia: Qadyanis are not muslims
Malaysia: Qadyanis are not muslims
Sudan: Qadyanis are not muslims
Egypt: Qadyanis are not muslims
Afghanistan: Qadyanis are not muslims
Central Asian Uzbekistan: Qadyanis are not muslims
Algeria: Qadyanis are not muslims
Morroco: Qadyanis are not muslims
Kuwait: Qadyanis are not muslims
Qatar: Qadyanis are not muslims

Global Fraud aka India: Qadyanis are muslims

Moral: India is a fraud and hence supports all kinds of frauds
these are all muslim countries all of western countries consider them muslims or they dont have any problem with their muslim status

these are all muslim countries all of western countries consider them muslims or they dont have any problem with their muslim status

Nobody cares about western countries either. Particularly when it comes to our religion.

Never had an issue with a Pakistani Ahmadi in my life. But again, they are not Muslim. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Same here. They are not Muslims. They are free to practice their faith, but it ain't Islam.

All major streams within Islam agree that Ahmadiya movement isn't Islamic. The discussion ends.

It seems lesser Muslims have been killed for "cow meat" than the number of Muslims killed in one sectarian attack in Pakistan. So, a Muslim in India is safer than a Muslim in Pakistan. Which is ironic to say the least.

#satyavachan

Cheers, Doc

Nobody cares about western countries either. Particularly when it comes to our religion.
You caring or not is irrelevant here question was are ahemadis muslims answer is muslim countries think they aren't muslims rest of the countries think they are.

You caring or not is irrelevant here question was are ahemadis muslims answer is muslim countries think they aren't muslims rest of the countries think they are.

You think the Muslim countries give a fvck about what you or other non-Islamic nations think? Our countries our rules.

See, you can't force us to to make us believe that Ahmadis are Muslims. Whether you believe they are is your problem and we couldn't care less.

You think the Muslim countries give a fvck about that you think? Our countries our rules.

See you can't force us to to make us believe that Ahmadis are Muslims.
When did i ask you to consider Ahemadis as Muslims?

Doesn't matter what rest of the countries say in Islamic jurisprudence and theology

What is ironic is their ancestors were very active in Pakistan movement ,but karma pays and ironically they're hatred of India has transformed into something other ,still complaining of citizenship,you won't get it but your kids can if you have a indian spouse

When did i ask you to consider Ahemadis as Muslims?

Your own words:

muslim countries think they aren't muslims rest of the countries think they are

What is ironic is their ancestors were very active in Pakistan movement ,but karma pays and ironically they're hatred of India has transformed into something other ,still complaining of citizenship,you won't get it but your kids can if you have a indian spouse

LOL Take them in. This movement started in India and not Pakistan.

Doesn't matter what rest of the countries say in Islamic jurisprudence

Why cant you let those people who advocate Ahmadi rights post in this thread? It is an honest suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom