What's new

In India's brutal ethnic war, women are participants as well as victims

- Since you keep bringing up Myanmar, Afghanistan, and Pakistan, can you find a similar case of sustained campaign of ethnic cleansing and targeting of women going on in any of those countries right now like Hindus are currently doing. if you can, please list them out (Myanmar and Rohingyas come to my mind, but doesn't explain why you keep screeching and moaning about Pakistan) If you can't, please explain why you keep bringing them up, when there is no similarity between what's going on in those countries and what's going on in India.

low IQ misdirection game ??

50% of Myanmar has ethnic minorities who is in open revolt. This Manipur province has less than 0.3% of India's population. Of course you do not see the difference. Why am I not surprised ? There is a good reason you lost 50% of your country in a civil war.

Myanmar kicked out 2% of the population to Bangladesh - Muslims to be specific. What did China and Pakistan do ? China vetoed 2 UN Security Council resolutions. Pakistan sold them JF-17s and other weapons. Let us dispense with the crap you care about human rights

@NG Missile Vessels Oye jahil, deleting your posts doesn't matter, everyone can see your posts in the quotes.

low IQ misdirection game ??
Thank you for not answering any of my questions. I'll repeat them until you either agree or apologize for trying to trivialize radical Hindu barbarism in India.
👇👇👇
- Right now, Hindus in the Indian state of Manipur are specifically targeting minority women in their ethnic cleansing campaign against Kukis. Do you disagree with this statement? If you don't, why are you doing RR in this thread?

- Since you keep bringing up Myanmar, Afghanistan, and Pakistan, can you find a similar case of sustained campaign of ethnic cleansing and targeting of women going on in any of those countries right now like Hindus are currently doing. if you can, please list them out (Myanmar and Rohingyas come to my mind, but doesn't explain why you keep screeching and moaning about Pakistan) If you can't, please explain why you keep bringing them up, when there is no similarity between what's going on in those countries and what's going on in India.

Thank you for not answering any of my questions. I'll repeat them until you either agree or apologize for trying to trivialize radical Hindu barbarism in India.
👇👇👇

50% of Myanmar has ethnic minorities who is in open revolt. This Manipur province has less than 0.3% of India's population. Of course you do not see the difference. Why am I not surprised ? There is a good reason you lost 50% of your country in a civil war.

Myanmar kicked out 2% of the population to Bangladesh - Muslims to be specific. What did China and Pakistan do ? China vetoed 2 UN Security Council resolutions. Pakistan sold them JF-17s and other weapons. Let us dispense with the crap you care about human rights

Violence in Pakistan is partially due to India itself

India has little to do with the violence on Pakistan's western borders. Pakistan KPK or NWFP (whatever you call it) is in a state of lawlessness for decades
The Pakistani state is weak.

- Right now, Hindus in the Indian state of Manipur are specifically targeting minority women in their ethnic cleansing campaign against Kukis. Do you disagree with this statement? If you don't, why are you doing RR in this thread?

Indeed, the BBC will be the first to launch a huge propaganda campaign against the Chinese.
BBC, CNN, Fox, Reuters, ABC (Australia), etc.
The White House, US State Dept, Alaska Governor, California state assembly, BLM, Gay Lesbian coalitions, Germans, French, UK ....

This is small region of 20,000 sq km compared to Tibet or Xinjiang which are 1 million sq km. I do not know about you. Some of the Pakistanis are pretending like India is in a big civil war
A liar trying to defend another liar. LOL Don't you have any human decency left?

A liar trying to defend another liar. LOL Don't you have any human decency left?
He's a H. They have been socialized to be completely devoid of any shame or guilt. They grow up revering and venerating demons, murderers, perverts and rapists. It's why they are able to go out and commit gangrapes with such ease and lack of remorse.

Asks a CCP bot. How rich ?
You know you have no life when you resort to name calling like ccp bot lol. do you even have a life or a job ? You know you are a brainless bot thats why you call others that due to self hate admit it lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom