What's new

In India's brutal ethnic war, women are participants as well as victims

Cause no one knows where that virus originated, covid samples dated months before Wuhan break were found in Italy, Brazil and Spain, even WHO can't say where the virus originated and who are you?
Yeah sure I didn't expect you or any Chinese to admit it, but am sure you got a mirror to what you said of Western media keeping silent. They stayed silent on you too, till relations soured. So don't make such off the cuff victimhood statements, saying were it to happen in China they would cry hoarse.

yes UK is in the west. Well done genius.
So you finally realized it, was confused when you spoke about it in third person lol.

Yeah sure I didn't expect you or any Chinese to admit it,
You think you are WHO, don't you? tell me how come several covid samples were found which dated months before wuhan outbreak in several countries in Europe and Americas, let see how cow pee drinkers explanation to this fact, now, please explain.

Where is the proof it came from Wuhan? Besides the propaganda? you only know about Wuhan because of propaganda in western media in the first place lol you just destroyed your own point.

Here now call Al Jazeera Western propaganda too

Your guys hid things and lied, nothing got destroyed. Anyways let's just leave this here, you Chinese will never agree for loss of face. The whole world already suffered once, my original post was to show the poster a mirror, not to pickup useless discussion which will go nowhere.

You think you are WHO, don't you? tell me how come several covid samples were found which dated months before wuhan outbreak in several countries in Europe and Americas, let see how cow pee drinkers explanation to this fact, now, please explain.
I can abuse with other words too, but am not going to stoop to your level while replying. It just shows the culture of one

As to samples being found, what exactly are you taking about here? Do you mean some lab sample, or a person infected with Covid 19? Every single news source mentions this pandemic started in Wuhan market, and then spread across Europe and the world.

As to samples being found, what exactly are you taking about here? Do you mean some lab sample, or a person infected with Covid 19? Every single news source mentions this pandemic started in Wuhan market, and then spread across Europe and the world.
You are just so ignorant, you bunch never fail to show the world how idiotic you are.

Covid samples were found in Spain eight months before Wuhan outbreak, so after Wuhan break, China quickly lock down the whole city and close the country to the outside world, no virus can escape from those quick, harsh lockdowns.

The virus is always there in Europe and US

Do western media care if it happened in just a small Chinese town?

This is small region of 20,000 sq km compared to Tibet or Xinjiang which are 1 million sq km. I do not know about you. Some of the Pakistanis are pretending like India is in a big civil war

After Wuhan break, China quickly lock down the whole city and close the country to the outside world, no virus can escape from those quick, harsh lockdowns. and how can Wuhan infects Europe and America where the virus had been already there?

Coronavirus entered India from Europe, Middle East and not China, claims IISc study
Cuomo: The Coronavirus That Came To New York "Did Not Come From China, It Came From Europe"

Most Australian coronavirus cases coming from USA: Scott Morrison

After Wuhan break, China quickly lock down the whole city and close the country to the outside world, no virus can escape from those quick, harsh lockdowns. and how can Wuhan infects Europe and America where the virus had been already there?

Coronavirus entered India from Europe, Middle East and not China, claims IISc study
Cuomo: The Coronavirus That Came To New York "Did Not Come From China, It Came From Europe"

Most Australian coronavirus cases coming from USA: Scott Morrison

Tens of thousands of Chinese left for USA in spite of Trump travel ban or before the travel ban.

I know one family from Wuhan who returned in Jan/Feb timeframe. They were not infected. The only reason I knew they were Wuhan because other Chinese families boycotted this family. They refused to meet them or send their kids to school if these family's kid showed up.

This is small region of 20,000 sq km compared to Tibet or Xinjiang which are 1 million sq km. I do not know about you. Some of the Pakistanis are pretending like India is in a big civil war
India has violence everywhere, this is just one incident. you are becoming ridiculous when coming to defending India, first you say the poplation is small and then you say area, come on, really?

Tens of thousands of Chinese left for USA in spite of Trump travel ban or before the travel ban.
But still it showed that virus was not from China

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._not_come_from_china_it_came_from_europe.html

You are just so ignorant, you bunch never fail to show the world how idiotic you are.

Covid samples were found in Spain eight months before Wuhan outbreak, so after Wuhan break, China quickly lock down the whole city and close the country to the outside world, no virus can escape from those quick, harsh lockdowns.

The virus is always there in Europe and US

Yeah sure

I just read each article, one Mayor who says he knows more than the Doctor, and then some kind of research done that has been challenged. If this was really true, a detailed study would have been done and published. None of the articles you gave, provide any confirmed study.

Like I said you will never agree, and this discussion helps neither of us. You can consider everyone idiots, and you the wise one. Carry on

India has violence everywhere, this is just one incident. you are becoming ridiculous when coming to defending India, first you say the poplation is small and then you say area, come on, really?

It is small region of the country. If you have evidence to the contrary feel free to present them. Or you can join your Pakistani posters in their bed wetting rituals anytime something bad happens in India.

When you talk to Indians you have to be prepared to face the myriad of excuses they come up with to save face.

Unlike Pakistan, the NE "Indians" were never asked whether they would like to leave the British made colonial product called India. Now they are getting killed in the name of Hinduism.

It is small region of the country. If you have evidence to the contrary feel free to present them. Or you can join your Pakistani posters in their bed wetting rituals anytime something bad happens in India.
India has violence everywhere, this is just one incident. you are becoming ridiculous when coming to defending India, first you say the poplation is small and then you say area, come on, really? Are you of Indian origin?

Yeah sure

I just read each article, one Mayor who says he knows more than the Doctor, and then some kind of research done that has been challenged. If this was really true, a detailed study would have been done and published. None of the articles you gave, provide any confirmed study.

Like I said you will never agree, and this discussion helps neither of us. You can consider everyone idiots, and you the wise one. Carry on
Actually many suspect that it originated here in summer 2019

'Respiratory outbreak' being investigated at retirement community after 54 residents fall ill​

India has violence everywhere, this is just one incident. you are becoming ridiculous when coming to defending India, first you say the poplation is small and then you say area, come on, really? Are you of Indian origin?

you posted the thread. I didn't

Is this war all over India ?

Back
Top Bottom